Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 55. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
So I've been listening to bitradio for 1090 minutes now and all I've earned was 0.2 Bro. It will take ages to earn a Bro.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me about master node, is it profitable? If yes, how much?

At the moment 2-3 bro per day.
Activity: 160
Merit: 101
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me about master node, is it profitable? If yes, how much?
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
That's good news  Smiley interesting site too, I didn't know about it until now, but it's very informative.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Bitradio” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Bitradio cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give BitradioCoins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
On which exchange would you like to see bro?

For sure Bittrex
On which exchange would you like to see bro?
Is there anything similar to Spotify on the road?
can you get in contact with Uwe?

how can i get my coins from ICO 4?

did not know i have to set a Bitradio Payout Adress.

i cannot get him on his phone number on bitrad.io and also no reply on https://bitrad.io/contact/ message :-(

I am moderator on the forum of Bitrad.io and admin Russian chat in Telegram and yes, I have contact with Uwe  Cheesy

Can you write me on forum or Private Message  in Telegram? Wink
Activity: 64
can you get in contact with Uwe?

how can i get my coins from ICO 4?

did not know i have to set a Bitradio Payout Adress.

i cannot get him on his phone number on bitrad.io and also no reply on https://bitrad.io/contact/ message :-(

Some news from Uwe!

1) About exchanges. Uwe sent 0.1 BTC administrators https://yobit.net for listing bro, but so far has not received a response. So what are we waiting for)

2) Uwe is working on expanding the user functionality. Users will be able to add / edit and earn points (as I understand it will be Active Point) for adding or editing radio stations ... if some streams are not working.

3) Just as an extension of the site functionality devs want to integrate Twitter and Youtube. But for what they have not told me yet.

4) The main news. A lot of users are using a php-script to simulate listening. Now Uwe knows how they do it. The citation - "the fix is ​​very difficult, and we have to rewrite it (as I understood it about the script) from the very beginning .. that's why other functions do not come as quickly as planned"

5) In his previous announcement Uwe said that the work on the ios-application is stopped ... But they are again working on this task. It will be great and very powerful. As I understand it already has some prototype ......... or not?!?!? Quote "looks good at the moment"

6) Payments with MN will be made today ... Also new versions will be available (stable VPS and 99.99% of uptime).

7) This month we will have 50 MN. Supposedly by Sunday. There will also be new share for the MN on the site. And all 50 MN will be on the new infrastructure .....

Cool I remember someone from the users asked about the node of the dash, they say it works or not. I asked him - the node dash does not work and Uwe will deal with it. Will be move on another Vps

That's all for now.
Does anyone know a project like that? Where I can earn some crypto just by surfing the web?
If there are such, then there will be a trifle. Turn on the batradio, and earn.

That's exactly what I'm doing right now  Cool
Activity: 205
Does anyone know a project like that? Where I can earn some crypto just by surfing the web?
If there are such, then there will be a trifle. Turn on the batradio, and earn.
All coins are not withdrawn from the wallet ?  Undecided

Yes.1 BRO always must be in the wallet Wink
All coins are not withdrawn from the wallet ?  Undecided
when i leave the browser open for a hour it stop and i got to solve captcha Sad

Guess this is a good thing, because it forces people to be active on the site every once in a while. It should be good for the advertising income of Bitradio and therefore it's good for the project
No it is very bad,
If I would like to listen I wouldn't like to enter capchta  Huh
I am afraid you are going in wrong direction

No, it is very good,
.... at stopping abuse and earning revenue for the site ... which in turn gives value to the coin your getting for free

I think I have a better conception how to monetize BitRadio content Wink
You should introduce sound adverts instead of graphic ones (like spotify etc)
For me the best in BitRadio was idea of decentralized radio station and I hope it finally become such a thing :-)
Good luck!

PS What exchanges we can trade BRO today ?

At the moment there is only https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
when i leave the browser open for a hour it stop and i got to solve captcha Sad

Guess this is a good thing, because it forces people to be active on the site every once in a while. It should be good for the advertising income of Bitradio and therefore it's good for the project
No it is very bad,
If I would like to listen I wouldn't like to enter capchta  Huh
I am afraid you are going in wrong direction

No, it is very good,
.... at stopping abuse and earning revenue for the site ... which in turn gives value to the coin your getting for free

I think I have a better conception how to monetize BitRadio content Wink
You should introduce sound adverts instead of graphic ones (like spotify etc)
For me the best in BitRadio was idea of decentralized radio station and I hope it finally become such a thing :-)
Good luck!

PS What exchanges we can trade BRO today ?
Pages:
Jump to: