Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 52. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Full support this project. I have favorit channel Radio in here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I am glad that the amount of Bro I earned by listening to webradio increased a lot. I like listening to the webradio rather than other streaming apps since I got paid while listening to my favorite music instead of me paying them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
sorry did not see your answer..but could you tell approximately? 1-2-10, 0.1-0.5..
there is still delay with transaction?

Now I'm getting ~0.3 BRO per day by listening when I'm online. It's not much, but I enjoy listening to good music.
No delay with the transactions, last ones executed for me pretty fast.
Activity: 560

How many hours do I need to listen to get 1 Bro?
I listened to 823 minutes, and I have 0.6 bro/
It depends on how many users are listening to the radio. The net divides the coins of the block by the # of users. See the OP.

sorry did not see your answer..but could you tell approximately? 1-2-10, 0.1-0.5..
there is still delay with transaction?
Activity: 560
hello everybody.
quite long did not control this coin. it there some positive changes? how much Bro can I receive listening 1 Hour?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

It depends on how many users are listening to the radio. The net divides the coins of the block by the # of users. See the OP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I do not even see you on the list http://mnrank.com/
how to find out ROI???
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
any updates on the bitradio project ?

yup ... check the previous page in this thread
Activity: 122
any updates on the bitradio project ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great project! I've just found my favourite online radio station listed here, and a couple of other interesting ones. Will try to start a masternode (as soon as i get enough brocoins for that Smiley )
Activity: 307
Merit: 0

Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I listened to the BitRadio for 10 hours yesterday and the amount of BRO I got is equivalent to 3 days worth of BRO I got last week. I think I have now a chance to earn at least 1 Bro this week. Good job Devs! Ha ha
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
How much does it cost about 1 BRO?
Right now 2108 satos on Cryptopia.
Activity: 307
How much does it cost about 1 BRO?
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
Great news! I just notice that was earning a bit more and came here to see what has happened. Great to see the team work to create a better background for users. Wish you all the lucky!
Activity: 52
Activity: 71
Moжнo ли пpивязaть дpyгoй кoшeлeк? (Haпpимep MyEtherWallet)

Heт. И пpиcoeдиняйcя в oфф гpyппy https://t.me/BitradioRUS
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
HOT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

with this post i want to update you about the Project Bitrad.io

1) New Fake protection is Live now.
Some users were able to connect to the website and radiostation without listening to the radio. We found a solution for this and at the moment we have some features active to block these Users.
Before this feature was implemented users / listeners were able to get app. 0.00428487 BRO per 1.000 seconds listening to the radio. At the moment the payout rate is  up to 0.02123168 BRO per 1.000 seconds.
5 times higher earnings now because some users cant connect via a php script.

If there are more users listening this rate goes down. But we see that it is working. Listen to your favorite station and earn more BRO.

You also will see the active users on our Website and the active listeners at this moment.
Example: https://bitrad.io/radio/21759/Inselradio-Mallorca-95.8-FM/
-> We also will show it on all pages in the future. At the moment only on the radio website.

2) 502 errors
We also fixed some Server issues and you should not see and 502 connecting errors any more. We drasticly reduced the server load and the server is doing very fine. Even with over 4.000 Users online.

3) IOS Radio App
We are now working on this new app. I think (dont know yet) we will be ready with this in Q1 2018. It will also be available for the new IPhone X. Cant wait to see it.

4) Dice Website
We tested it and have some bugs to fix. Our main Prio is to ban out fake users.

5) Dash Masternode is up again and runnig. I also will buyback BRO the next days and Burn BRO. We received 1,820 Dash. I will sell them and buyback Bro. Ill send it to the BURN Address next Week.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/address.dws?BroBurnAddressXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsEx46.htm

6) Masternodes (V2)
All Masternodes will get an Hardware Update. These new VPS are much better than the old VPS. Masternode Shares owners will also pay no Fee for the month of November. All Nodes will be updated in November.
We also bring on 50 Masternodes in Total and sell new shares (33 existing Masternodes and 17 new Nodes)
We also will host Masternodes of other coins. All earnings will be converted to BRO. You can own these nodes and earn additional BRO.More Information when we are ready.

Have a nice day.

Uwe

I was wondering at the sudden increase in payments. Not that I'm complaining. And a phone app would be nice since not all of us are able to utilise our computers at work.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
it's good to protect against cheater
but it will be good to fix the cookies problem, if i don't remove cookie manually and don't log in again, radio keeps working, captcha too but no activity points
forced to check each hour if activity point increased
This must be the reason why I am not getting any activity points in almost 2 hours of listening to WebRadio. Wasted time. Now I know...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
it's good to protect against cheater
but it will be good to fix the cookies problem, if i don't remove cookie manually and don't log in again, radio keeps working, captcha too but no activity points
forced to check each hour if activity point increased
Pages:
Jump to: