Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 75. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Novaexchange, Cryptopia, anywhere but not Cryptodao please. I have again a withdraw in process for more than 24 hours (100% the last one!). Admin was saying on telegram couple of days back that BRO will be listed on another exchange soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Are you guys for voting BRO to be added to Novaexchange? We need only 250votes

Novaexchange - Add currency for voting

Fill this form to add your coin to the list so others can vote your coin.

Name
   The full name of the coin.

Short
   Short acronym for the coin, ex BTC, LTC or ESP.

Algo
   Algorithm used to mine the coin ex, PoW/Scrypt, PoW/Sha256, Hybrid or pure PoS

Coin supply
   Coins already mined, and available for trade at listing

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height
   How many blocks has been mined

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread
   Bitcointalk, cryptocointalk etc...

Website
   Your coins website

Source code
   Link to public available source code on github or bitbucket

Link to wallet
   Link to where to download ready to use wallets for Windows, Mac or Linux

admin can you help and give all requested informations
Activity: 282
Merit: 250

I think all the shares are sold out. I remember seeing the shares available last week when you click BUY, and you can enter the number of shares and total BRO. I was asking if anyone got any payment but no one replied yet.

Got the payment from the 1st masternode on 08/03

can i ask how many shares did you buy? cause im wondering, how many shares do i need to buy to be profitable.
Activity: 282
Please tell me where you can sell coins and at what cost
you can check here also
https://cryptodao.com/
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Accidentally launched the Darknet in wallet. Now approximately 2 BRO can not be transferred, although they are available on balance. How to return this BRO? Deleting files and reindex do not resolved problem.

How about using repairwallet in the debug console? As for the masternodes, I wouldn't mind if they set a few more up. If the community is meant to grow, there must be some incentives for others to join.
Activity: 630
Accidentally launched the Darknet in wallet. Now approximately 2 BRO can not be transferred, although they are available on balance. How to return this BRO? Deleting files and reindex do not resolved problem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Please tell me where you can sell coins and at what cost
Activity: 560
Vote bro in tradesatoshi when open.
Activity: 126
This is a very good project but this project seems to be a long time ago, if something is updated in this project. thanks so muh dev.
Activity: 363
Admins are very reluctant to communicate even in their forum.
I asked questions on their forum but within a few days did not receive a response. Only after contacting the developer directly through the messenger.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Admins, please add more masternodes! And who received the payment with the MN on the site, share the statistics. How much did the BRO for the month of July?

yes. Admin add 20 new masternodes. I'd like to invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
And who received the payment with the MN on the site, share the statistics. How much did the BRO for the month of July?

the more nodes - the less payout per share/MN

last payout rate was about 3 BRO per 10 shares monthly, but since the beginning of the shares sales the number of the site's MN increased from 1 to 12
Ok, thanks!
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
And who received the payment with the MN on the site, share the statistics. How much did the BRO for the month of July?

the more nodes - the less payout per share/MN

last payout rate was about 3 BRO per 10 shares monthly, but since the beginning of the shares sales the number of the site's MN increased from 1 to 12
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Admins, please add more masternodes! And who received the payment with the MN on the site, share the statistics. How much did the BRO for the month of July?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
guys, please goto cryptopia or any other reliable market!
Activity: 504

your'e right bro, cryptodao slow and support doesnt answer email  :/

CryptoTaoDAO - the name speaks for itself, it seems Wu wei is the main principle of their business  Grin

yep, really not the best place to trade at. I think some exchanges ask for a flat fee in order to get listed. Maybe that should be checked out.

If not Bittrex, then Cryptopia is the best place to start with.

Hm, but nothing close to being a perfect solution.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

CryptoTaoDAO - the name speaks for itself, it seems Wu wei is the main principle of their business  Grin

yep, really not the best place to trade at. I think some exchanges ask for a flat fee in order to get listed. Maybe that should be checked out.

let see how dev will push this one out and make some good news for those listeners and streamers as we all waiting for another
exchange that will carry the coin hope they will consider cryptopia or nova if ever that they really don't have any thing yet.
Activity: 210
Hey i want to try create my own masternodes
Please someone let me know how to create masternodes
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Pages:
Jump to: