Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 78. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Why do not charge every hour who knows?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Does anyone know what the max number of streams you can be running from a single IP is? The BRO forum admin says 1 but Im sure I saw on this thread they said 5??
Anyone?

Some time ago the admin said up to 5 is ok. But in future they have to prove that their users are real humans, so you 5 acc per IP would be not ok I think.

Cool. Thank you.
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
Does anyone know what the max number of streams you can be running from a single IP is? The BRO forum admin says 1 but Im sure I saw on this thread they said 5??
Anyone?

Some time ago the admin said up to 5 is ok. But in future they have to prove that their users are real humans, so you 5 acc per IP would be not ok I think.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Site is working again. It would be really nice to now why site is sometimes down.
i get 95% of the time i click f5 502 bad gateway error.. 5% it is working^^
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Site is working again. It would be really nice to now why site is sometimes down.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Anyone?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I made 5 BRO withdrawals from CryptoDAO today (8-9 hours ago). According to them 1 is completed and 4 unconfirmed.
On my wallet I can see 3 completed (2 identical + a correct one). I know there are identical because each withdrawal is meant to go in a different address. Don't understand anything anymore.
Didn't happen before. Why is taking so long?
Can we do something to get listed on another exchange?
Sorry, too many questions...

yes it's really weird. No responses from CryptoDAO support either.
Activity: 616
I made 5 BRO withdrawals from CryptoDAO today (8-9 hours ago). According to them 1 is completed and 4 unconfirmed.
On my wallet I can see 3 completed (2 identical + a correct one). I know there are identical because each withdrawal is meant to go in a different address. Don't understand anything anymore.
Didn't happen before. Why is taking so long?
Can we do something to get listed on another exchange?
Sorry, too many questions...
Well, they first sent the confirmation email and then cancelled it. Also, I had pretty good contact with them all the time, but now they are not answering anymore for two days already. They also didn't publish any announcement about the fork drama. A little bit weird.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
CryptoDAO sent me a confirmation Email for a withdrawal, then cancelled it and now suspended withdrawals completely. Anyone knows anything?

Try again, it seems to be working now

Not working for me. BTC withdrawals at CryptoDAO.com are completely suspended. That is actually pretty bad and they are not responding to emails either for the second day in a row now.

just wait for the 1. august or 2. august or 3. august read whats going on with bitcoin and you will know why its suspended now Wink
CryptoDAO sent me a confirmation Email for a withdrawal, then cancelled it and now suspended withdrawals completely. Anyone knows anything?

Not working for me. BTC withdrawals at CryptoDAO.com are completely suspended. That is actually pretty bad and they are not responding to emails either for the second day in a row now.
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
I have gathered some BRO, but how can I use it???
unfortunately all shares have been bought, no more shares available atm.
★ WORLDCORE ★
Are the payouts stoped by someone else too, today? I just collect BRO on the website the hole day but there is no payout. (Address still the same)

Payout is working again.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I have gathered some BRO, but how can I use it???
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
But there is hardly any volume on CryptoDAO.
★ WORLDCORE ★
Are the payouts stoped by someone else too, today? I just collect BRO on the website the hole day but there is no payout. (Address still the same)
Pages:
Jump to: