Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 19. (Read 1217435 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I looked at the exchange on the price of a coin, it is very low. It's a pity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Tell me, how many coins exist in the system?

In total, the project produced 1,000,000,000 coins.
Activity: 16
Tell me, how many coins exist in the system?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Who knows what the project team is working on? What kind of project is it?

As I know, this is consortium project! They are creating an international ecosystem for the implementation of humanitarian initiatives in the field of charity. To create a convenient tool for charitable foundations, to implement advertising campaigns to provide assistance to the needy, to benefit society – that’s the purpose and meaning of the BROTHER project.
Activity: 125
Brother!!! I read in the presentation, will you film the film? That's interesting!

As far as I understand, these are plans for the future. However, the scale of the project is impressive.
Activity: 320
This project is not growing at all, i bought some months ago in coinexchange thinking of making profit... Its still remain stagnant..

Maybe because of falling all currencies, look at schedule, all tokens is falling down.
Activity: 308

You can see the presentation of the project. Here you will find answers to many questions - http://bro-consortium.io/brother2018/BROTHER_Token_BRAT-2018-EN.pdf
Activity: 18
I can't understand what the Brat project aims?
Unite people, promoting a healthy lifestyle, charity donation and charity.

This project is doing great things for it raised as much $815k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

Yes, the project's prospects are simply enormous. I am very glad that I got acquainted with the project at this stage, when the opportunity to earn the maximum is good.
Activity: 224
This project is not growing at all, i bought some months ago in coinexchange thinking of making profit... Its still remain stagnant..

Sttrange, I see schedule and it active grow. But now is hard times for cryptourrencies. Just hold and wait for profit Smiley

Yes, now there is a correction on the market for all coins. I think now it is not necessary to panic and sell coins, only to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I received 150 Brat in my wallet thank you. Nice project.

How did you manage to get the tokens? Did you participate in the Bounty campaign?
Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I received 150 Brat in my wallet thank you. Nice project.
Activity: 140

This project is doing great things for it raised as much $815k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.
Activity: 252
Activity: 294

Sttrange, I see schedule and it active grow. But now is hard times for cryptourrencies. Just hold and wait for profit Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Charity is very developed in offline, it is necessary to strive to capture this sphere.

With each upgrade or strategic partnership, the price of tokens grows. The team should inform the community of all important news.

Certainly. Basically, such important events have an impact on the market.
Activity: 392
In chats with recommendations of purchases, people began to talk about their brother more often.
Yeah, I've read that, too. They say that the token expects pump. Someone writes that this is just a pump and dump. Whom to believe is not clear.
Are you really wasting your time reading the news of "secret signals" in "secret groups"?

Very often the signals give good results. In any case, the signal about the BRAT token justified the expectations of many investors.  Smiley
Charity is very developed in offline, it is necessary to strive to capture this sphere.

With each upgrade or strategic partnership, the price of tokens grows. The team should inform the community of all important news.
Pages:
Jump to: