Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 21. (Read 1217435 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What are your trading volumes now?

The volume of trading on all exchanges you can track this link - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brat
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 That's right, the community should help. I think we need to look for partner projects. Who knows what kind of projects?
Activity: 5
I learned that I have
There is a huge family:
Path, and the woods,
In the field - every ear!
The river, the sky is blue -
It's mine, dear.
It is my homeland!
All the love in the world I have!
Activity: 50
What are your trading volumes now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I am registered on the website www.coinpeople.com, I received 3 orders already! Thank you brother!!!

Great news. The project starts to work in full force. Now it remains to attract a lot of users.
Activity: 13
 I am registered on the website www.coinpeople.com, I received 3 orders already! Thank you brother!!!
Activity: 4
 I came from the French forum. Interesting project! I got a airdrop, thank you!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The more exchanges, the better. If these are large exchanges, we need to buy more BRAT tokens, because when the team adds a token, the price of the coin will increase dramatically.
Trading volumes and liquidity are still small to spray them on a large number of exchanges.

If there is a token on many exchanges, the higher the turnover, because each exchange has its own audience.
Activity: 476

Thank you dev.  It's very good that you are here and write about important news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I would also take part in the partnership program and thereby support the project. Because I consider it really useful for many.
How do you imagine it? Are you the representative of an organization associated with charity?

No, I'm not a representative of a charity. I have a crypto blog that has a fairly large readership. Actually this is my source of traffic.
Activity: 336
The more exchanges, the better. If these are large exchanges, we need to buy more BRAT tokens, because when the team adds a token, the price of the coin will increase dramatically.
About these news the insiders will be the first to know. And they also earn the most from it. I do not think that you can beat them.
Activity: 266
I think it's great to see that they airdrop was far more eariler than their price growth. More hodlers to the team!
Getting on more big exchanges will help a lot. Glad to see that they know what are they are doing.
But it should be noted that the marketing strategy has changed to more adequate and understandable.

In marketing, a non-standard approach is better used. It is necessary to check all the options and the one that showed the best result - to scale.
Activity: 364
I would also take part in the partnership program and thereby support the project. Because I consider it really useful for many.
How do you imagine it? Are you the representative of an organization associated with charity?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I will first monitor this project .. seems this is a good project .. I wait for the latest update
Activity: 560
I think it's great to see that they airdrop was far more eariler than their price growth. More hodlers to the team!
Getting on more big exchanges will help a lot. Glad to see that they know what are they are doing.
Lol - I like this project! It is mix of fun and proffesional approach. Roadmap very promised. I think that this coin is more apllicable for Russian community due that we have some culture difference.

I think it does not matter. The project can be useful for any person, regardless of their nationality.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
We think about it. The problem is the low cost of the token at the moment, and users want to receive a lot at once. If we create attractive bonuses - we will spend the entire reserve fund and the market will collapse. And if there are not many tokens, the interest will be low.

You need a question. You will agree to participate in the referral program for 10-50 tokens for attraction?

Why not? I agree. The main thing is to make the referral program profitable for all parties - both for the project, and for the one who gives the referral link and for the one who is registered via referral link.

Those who believe in the project will participate. The reward is not high, of course, it's a work for the future. Personally, I would take part.
Those who are engaged in this professionally and can attract referrals in large numbers can earn good money and with a small reward for one referral.

In any case, it is necessary to involve people who are interested in the project and believe in it. Those who are engaged in professional traffic attraction, will look at today's benefits, rather than on the estimated reward.
We think about it. The problem is the low cost of the token at the moment, and users want to receive a lot at once. If we create attractive bonuses - we will spend the entire reserve fund and the market will collapse. And if there are not many tokens, the interest will be low.

You need a question. You will agree to participate in the referral program for 10-50 tokens for attraction?

Why not? I agree. The main thing is to make the referral program profitable for all parties - both for the project, and for the one who gives the referral link and for the one who is registered via referral link.

Those who believe in the project will participate. The reward is not high, of course, it's a work for the future. Personally, I would take part.

Activity: 336
It is important not the number of exchanges but their status - if a token is added to a serious large exchange, this usually gives him a good impetus for a price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: