Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 30. (Read 1217469 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
http://telegra.ph/file/5db204e76d2a8afbc5203.png

http://telegra.ph/file/63377a90fe5ba25957efd.png

Today

http://telegra.ph/file/3ba234b941c8270a505bd.png

On 25 sat the line of resistance, it was approached 2 times by pampas. Now there is organic, natural growth. We will test the resistance line, and go higher 60-90 satosh

http://telegra.ph/file/ac83963b2696880cada15.png
Activity: 14
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Nice and steady the growth is increasing. I was joined few months ago and i can tell it has future. Community recognized it. Bounties and campaigns will speed up process!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
What is the point of positioning the project focused on charity as a community of some brothers?

The project is focused not only on charity, but also unites experts in the cryptographic sphere with users who need help.
Activity: 224
Yes, we are determined. Negotiations are currently underway with federal charitable foundations. We establish cooperation. All realizations in 2018, spring launch of the site and marketing activity.

You need to present an updated road map and follow it. With each step taken, the price of a coin on the exchange will increase.
Activity: 266
How did you manage to add your coin to the coinmarketcap? As far as I know, adding a coin requires a very large daily turnover.

We have experience in launching and implementing projects, there are links and contacts. We have good opportunities.

I have a project whose tokens are on two exchanges, but they do not add it to the coinmarketcap. Can your project help in this matter?
Activity: 280
Unfortunately, I did not see this project before. I would take part in the ISO. Now I will follow its implementation and understand the details. I wish good luck to the development team.
Activity: 308
Quite a lot of tokens. How do you think this number of tokens can negatively affect their price on the exchange?
Tokens in 2018 will begin to be actively burned.

What kind of tokens do you mean? Those that were not sold or those that you will receive as payment for your services?

I think that there are those tokens that will be received by the project to raise the experts' questionnaires in the list.
Activity: 280
Quite a lot of tokens. How do you think this number of tokens can negatively affect their price on the exchange?
Tokens in 2018 will begin to be actively burned.

What kind of tokens do you mean? Those that were not sold or those that you will receive as payment for your services?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Yes, the mobile application is in development.
In addition to creating your mobile application, we are developing a strategy for introducing a charitable donation function into existing wallets and payment systems.

The fact that the mobile application in development is excellent. This will significantly increase the client base of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The team is very supportive of this project. I have been following from the beginning and will continue to follow. I hope it is not far away.

You are absolutely right. This inspires confidence in the project. The fact that the team is constantly working on the product is a big advantage over many existing projects on the market.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
this project is a russian scam...

anybody can wrote here anything what they like, unless you give some proof or support for your statement. Grin
Activity: 1
this project is a russian scam...
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Very nice growth, hope people will start looking on this coin.Most probably this coin have a great futures.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
How is the addition on the new stock exchange going? Everything goes according to plan? Will your token be traded on the binance Exchange? Now it is the most popular exchange with the most adequate rules of work.

I think the BRAT token team is working on increasing volumes and adding to new and popular exchanges.  Growth is now gradual.
Activity: 364
How is the addition on the new stock exchange going? Everything goes according to plan? Will your token be traded on the binance Exchange? Now it is the most popular exchange with the most adequate rules of work.
I think to get to the binance market it is necessary to have a capitalization much higher than the current one. While it is possible to trade on other exchanges.
Looking at the sharp rise of many other altcoins, I begin to believe in such an option.
Now it looks like all coins with little capitalization do X-s. How long this will last is unclear.
The total capitalization is still relatively small relative to the stock market for example. So we expect further growth. I hope this project will also show itself from a good side.
Activity: 616
Thats russian project or american?
Activity: 126
I may not know much about crypto-economy, but I know that you will always be my brother.
Anyway, good luck with your project.
It is possible that more than the capitalization of the entire crypt - since charity in most countries allows you to significantly reduce taxes.
I think if the project is correctly positioned by the brother, then they will have a real chance to be bought by some major market players.
It depends on the company's development strategy. But sometimes to sell its part to a large player means to increase the capitalization several times.
Pages:
Jump to: