Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 33. (Read 1217469 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Who knows what the project team is working on? Is there a road map? Where can I see it?

You can get acquainted with the presentation of the project. Here you will find answers to your questions and many other interesting information - http://bro-consortium.io/brother2018/BROTHER_Token_BRAT-2018-EN.pdf
Activity: 149
Who knows what the project team is working on? Is there a road map? Where can I see it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Indeed, the coin rate is growing. For a day + 20%. Very good income.

It's nice to watch this coin. I bought myself a little last week. I'm going to invest for a long time. I am confident in the success of the project and its importance in the market.
Found on the Internet such a resource - http://coinpeoplecap.com . It is connected with the project BRAT. What are the functions of this resource? How can it be useful?

I also met this resource, even registered here. I think this is a platform for communicating with the community.
Activity: 266
Indeed, the coin rate is growing. For a day + 20%. Very good income.
Over the past 24 hours, the coin has shown an increase of 10%. I consider this an excellent indicator.
Only 10% increase, but BRAT does have a good start, after all, almost all the coins have at least doubled the increase

I saw that this coin was becoming more expensive and 100% a day. So it makes sense to keep it on your wallet.
Activity: 72
Over the past 24 hours, the coin has shown an increase of 10%. I consider this an excellent indicator.
Only 10% increase, but BRAT does have a good start, after all, almost all the coins have at least doubled the increase
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Found on the Internet such a resource - http://coinpeoplecap.com . It is connected with the project BRAT. What are the functions of this resource? How can it be useful?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Yes, with the help of this coin you can earn good money. Since it has a smooth but constant growth.

You are right, the coin has a small volatility. Suitable for investors who invest in long-term and want to be confident in the safety of their funds.
Activity: 280

Yes, with the help of this coin you can earn good money. Since it has a smooth but constant growth.
Activity: 308
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good luck BRAT token. Cheesy
If I have a project and a coin, which I want to bring to the exchange, the project experts can help me in this?
I understand correctly?

As far as I understand this is the idea of the project. More experienced project participants help in accordance with their competencies.

The site has a section with contacts of experts. You can ask them your question.
If I have a project and a coin, which I want to bring to the exchange, the project experts can help me in this?
I understand correctly?

As far as I understand this is the idea of the project. More experienced project participants help in accordance with their competencies.
Tell me, can the holders of tokens influence the decisions of the company's management?

Honestly, I would not count on it. I have not yet met projects in which investors have the right to vote. It's not an IPO.

You are not right. There are many projects in which investors publicly offer the idea, and the rest - support it or reject it. The final decision is made by the project management.
Tell me, can the holders of tokens influence the decisions of the company's management?

Honestly, I would not count on it. I have not yet met projects in which investors have the right to vote. It's not an IPO.
Activity: 149
I looked at the smart contract, and you can see that there are quite a few token owners in this project. This indicates its high popularity among investors and users.

Can you throw off a link to a smart contract? I can not find. Thank you!

Information on the smart contract can be viewed at etherscan - https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e77d5a1251b6f7d456722a6eac6d2d5980bd891
I looked at the smart contract, and you can see that there are quite a few token owners in this project. This indicates its high popularity among investors and users.

Can you throw off a link to a smart contract? I can not find. Thank you!
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Have you noticed how much the price of a token has gone up in the last 24 hours? It's incredible, the growth was 110%.

PUMP n DUMP coin
Pages:
Jump to: