Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ BROTHER token BRAT - charity, crypto experts, you - page 37. (Read 1217469 times)

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Thank you Dev for the updates, I like this coin and hope can move forward with further development.

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
BROTHER token BRAT
Really hope your project will succeed !

Thank you brother.

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

Are you talking about the airdrome? About 1 - 500 BRAT
If about exchanges, we see at coinjection https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e77d5a1251b6f7d456722a6eac6d2d5980bd891?a=0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee
152 512 394 BRAT

Project is unique and I  hope it has a future....How is the price going to go up?...Price is low and moving very slowly.......I thought the rewards would bring in much interest...

We are creating a new development plan for 2018. This will be the 4th plan, 3 we have fully implemented. As part of the work will be published online wallet, he is ready, waiting for the rest of the work. And 2 more services. There is also an opportunity to burn tokens. Wait for the news, please. We are working. By the way, study the history of the token. At the ICO was collected about 8 ETH, however, the project is developing.

Russian Scam!!!!!

You say a lie. Insulting. This is bad. Study the history of the project, please.

Where is dev? Dev gone?

The development team is working impeccably. Expect news, soon there will be a lot of interesting.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Where is dev? Dev gone?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Russian Scam!!!!!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Project is unique and I  hope it has a future....How is the price going to go up?...Price is low and moving very slowly.......I thought the rewards would bring in much interest...
Activity: 23
Is that system will be available in any part of the world or you will use this in only selective countries?
Activity: 114
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 23
Really hope your project will succeed !
Activity: 18
Its coins like this that go big overnight.  Its potential with the problems it solves are what will make this a 3 dollar coin. Feeling really good about this one. Lets hit the 100k club again! Smiley

How it will reach $ 3 does not move
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
bro, any bounty campaign?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Professional Knife catcher
Its coins like this that go big overnight.  Its potential with the problems it solves are what will make this a 3 dollar coin. Feeling really good about this one. Lets hit the 100k club again! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
I`ve got some BRAT from AirDrop. Now price is very low so I will hold it. You have the creative idea, but I don't know who will buy it. Anyways good luck with coin and project!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
BROTHER token BRAT
Do you want to join the BRAT team to develop the project before the moon?
Fill out boldly the form!

///

Xoчeшь в кoмaндy BRAT чтoбы paзвивaть пpoeкт дo лyны?
Зaпoлняй cмeлo фopмy!

EN - https://goo.gl/forms/pWoABdXtRSdD7h1h2
RU - https://goo.gl/forms/DOrkpuWZHpUCfixk1

Activity: 432
Merit: 112
I found out later of this token (by airdrop, I do not even know when I wrote down in it haha) I really see a good future, I invested a lot in the token, I hope it goes far!  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
 Shocked Good growth.  BRO / BRAT to the moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I receive my BRAT airdrop, thanks dev.
Activity: 43
brat sorry i am tired  Grin
Activity: 43
Hi

I receveid my Bro 159 tokens? It's normal? Thx I go to the discord.
Pages:
Jump to: