Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BSC Launch - page 3. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 30, 2020, 02:33:25 PM
The FDC Dapp Air Drop has started! If you used the FDC Dapp to setup an address or collect a Freedom Dividend before December 20, 2020 you get 12,000 FDC.

Go to the new Air Drop tab in the Dapp to see if you are eligible.

FDC Dapp Airdrop
What's term and condition to be eligible to claim the airdrop? My eth address was collect FDC long before the 20th of December, I got 10k FDC and still have it. But strangely, I am not eligible to participate in the airdrop at this time, how's that?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 30, 2020, 02:05:59 PM
The FDC Dapp Air Drop has started! If you used the FDC Dapp to setup an address or collect a Freedom Dividend before December 20, 2020 you get 12,000 FDC.

Go to the new Air Drop tab in the Dapp to see if you are eligible.

FDC Dapp Airdrop
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
November 27, 2020, 11:08:34 AM
Interesting project, If they have a free airdrop then I will try to use the Dapp apps right now, I hope the developer will continue to progress unlike the other projects.

P.S the fee is so high to set up a new address, I thought it was free Undecided
November 27, 2020, 11:01:10 AM
Stimulus Round 2

Round 2 of Stimulus has started! There is 10,000 FDC per person at over 2 million FDC total.

Go to the new Stimulus tab in the Dapp to get your 10,000 FDC!

November 11, 2020, 01:31:59 PM
Making FDC More Decentralized

Today two steps were taken to make FDC more decentralized.
November 11, 2020, 01:09:38 PM
You get the 900 FDC reward for setting up the address or collecting a Freedom Dividend.

After connecting to the dapp you need to click the Setup Address button to get the reward.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
November 10, 2020, 03:38:30 AM
Web Dapp Launch

Dapp Features
  • Freedom Dividend Collection
  • Get 900 FDC Reward for using the Dapp

Today is the launch of the Dapp!  This Dapp provides a better experience for collecting your Freedom Dividend.
I see this update through the site, I already connect a wallet address to the Dapp, then how long we should wait until the reward coming to my address?
in the Dapp, it just require to connect metamask and a wallet address right? simple as that.
I guess the people that participate in the airdrop is the lucky one, because have so much dropped token, now in the Dapp only can get 900 token.
November 05, 2020, 04:49:02 PM
Web Dapp Launch

Dapp Features
  • Freedom Dividend Collection
  • Get 900 FDC Reward for using the Dapp

Today is the launch of the Dapp!  This Dapp provides a better experience for collecting your Freedom Dividend.
Activity: 21
October 23, 2020, 10:48:51 AM
November 5 project will launch their dapp, i think it is good for the project development. The main goal of the dapp is to provide a better experience for collecting your Freedom Dividend.
October 22, 2020, 07:45:26 AM
October 16, 2020, 05:46:37 PM
FDC Token Info Approved on Etherscan

Our token info just got approved on Etherscan!

I am very excited about the web app for this project, I am working on it every day.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
October 10, 2020, 07:54:35 PM
FDC Whitepaper

The FDC Whitepaper has just been released!
Have you guys see the whitepaper? I saw the things that were displayed there were very brief, especially the roadmap which only had 2 plans. I don't know if it's worth it or not, but I don't think so. But if just playing around, why they are bother to distributing token airdrop with transaction fee up to $ 4, I receive the airdrop token and see the fee is high.

And you realized that sending it to maybe uniswap is not worth it, right? Paying for fee that amount and in return how much you will get? Same? So don't ever bother transferring it as you will only incur negative balance. In my impression of their 4-page whitepaper, this is a very weak project. Don't know if they can even get to the point of web application launch. Stay vigilant!
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
October 09, 2020, 06:38:02 PM
So what about the project dev? Have you reached the maximum you can to bring it to life? Believe me, it is not as easy as you think, there are many things that you must prepare for it. I saw the airdrop was still ongoing, on the website it was written for the first 100 people, but until now it's still open, I didn't think the airdrop would be devoid of enthusiasts like this. So, what are the next steps dev?
Activity: 21
October 04, 2020, 04:12:17 PM
Whitepaper looks unfinished as for me, not much information in there, just some basic info and that's all. I'm sure people would be happy to see more information and get more complete information about the project
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 03, 2020, 04:28:20 PM
FDC Whitepaper

Have you guys see the whitepaper? I saw the things that were displayed there were very brief, especially the roadmap which only had 2 plans. I don't know if it's worth it or not, but I don't think so. But if just playing around, why they are bother to distributing token airdrop with transaction fee up to $ 4, I receive the airdrop token and see the fee is high.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
October 03, 2020, 12:30:01 PM
Let's see if I get this straight: your token has no utility, but it will give the holder certain amount of token monthly, and the more we hold, the more we will get? In what form will the dividend be paid?

The Freedom Dividend is distributed in FDC tokens.  The amount is variable each month as it depends on how much FDC you hold and how much FDC is in the Dividend Distributor at the end of 30 days.  You can use the Dividend calculator on the website to see an estimate, as that uses the same formula as the smart contract.

And..... there's no other benefits of holding your token other than that, right? Let's amuse ourselves by pretending it is enough to persuade people to buy and hold, i see on your roadmap that you planned to have an app, why would such simple cycle --buy, accumulate, hold, get dividends, accumulate, hold, get dividends, and so on-- needs an app? What would your app works at?

I don't think there is any benefits attached to holding this token than what he stated above already, but what I still don't understand is if the token don't have any utility then how will it be able to generate dividend to be shared among token holders?
So many other project has also made this promise but are unable to fulfil it, what the project need now is utility before talking about distributing dividend.

This project will be dead soon. I'm betting on it.
Seems empty foundation and an experimental project for them.
If there is no use case, you have nowhere to get your value and so how can you distribute your dividends here?

Distributing the divs itself won't be a problem, I would assume (suppose they're legit and continue on with the project for years) they'll take a snapshot of members' registered address every certain date in a month, and send divs to these ERC wallet. Now, the value of the tokens themselves, that is questionable.
Activity: 17
October 03, 2020, 12:00:26 PM
A Freedom Dividend Coin has some good points, for example it has fixed supply of 25 million and because of this there will be no inflation.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
October 02, 2020, 07:57:07 PM
Let's see if I get this straight: your token has no utility, but it will give the holder certain amount of token monthly, and the more we hold, the more we will get? In what form will the dividend be paid?

The Freedom Dividend is distributed in FDC tokens.  The amount is variable each month as it depends on how much FDC you hold and how much FDC is in the Dividend Distributor at the end of 30 days.  You can use the Dividend calculator on the website to see an estimate, as that uses the same formula as the smart contract.

And..... there's no other benefits of holding your token other than that, right? Let's amuse ourselves by pretending it is enough to persuade people to buy and hold, i see on your roadmap that you planned to have an app, why would such simple cycle --buy, accumulate, hold, get dividends, accumulate, hold, get dividends, and so on-- needs an app? What would your app works at?

I don't think there is any benefits attached to holding this token than what he stated above already, but what I still don't understand is if the token don't have any utility then how will it be able to generate dividend to be shared among token holders?
So many other project has also made this promise but are unable to fulfil it, what the project need now is utility before talking about distributing dividend.

This project will be dead soon. I'm betting on it.
Seems empty foundation and an experimental project for them.
If there is no use case, you have nowhere to get your value and so how can you distribute your dividends here?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 02, 2020, 02:07:37 PM

Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
October 01, 2020, 06:46:25 PM
FDC Whitepaper

So where do you think this token will get its value? How can you increase the trading volume in uniswap? Also, can you publish also your smart contract on your website?
I bet, the best way is to turn up the volume with his own pocket, so these tokens look valuable. Because it even says on the website that it is not recommended to buy it, people will focus on the airdrop token if the price will be cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: