Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BSC Launch - page 4. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2020, 05:50:38 PM
FDC Whitepaper

The FDC Whitepaper has just been released!

So where do you think this token will get its value? How can you increase the trading volume in uniswap? Also, can you publish also your smart contract on your website?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 01, 2020, 05:37:57 PM
FDC Whitepaper

The FDC Whitepaper has just been released!
Activity: 26
September 30, 2020, 06:34:29 AM
Soon you will be able to collect Freedom Dividend through website, MetaMask and Mobile Application. I think it will be very big additions to the project
Activity: 541
Merit: 137
September 29, 2020, 08:20:25 AM
What is Freedom Dividend Coin?
  • DeFi (Monthly Freedom Dividend)
  • Decentralized (ERC-20 Token)
  • No Inflation (Fixed supply of 25 Million)

1. Do you think DeFi is only about dividend?
2. Do You think by using ERC-20 Token makes your project decentralized? Think about USDT ERC-20
3. Do you think fixed supply is the only key of Inflation?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 28, 2020, 05:24:41 PM
Let's see if I get this straight: your token has no utility, but it will give the holder certain amount of token monthly, and the more we hold, the more we will get? In what form will the dividend be paid?

The Freedom Dividend is distributed in FDC tokens.  The amount is variable each month as it depends on how much FDC you hold and how much FDC is in the Dividend Distributor at the end of 30 days.  You can use the Dividend calculator on the website to see an estimate, as that uses the same formula as the smart contract.

And..... there's no other benefits of holding your token other than that, right? Let's amuse ourselves by pretending it is enough to persuade people to buy and hold, i see on your roadmap that you planned to have an app, why would such simple cycle --buy, accumulate, hold, get dividends, accumulate, hold, get dividends, and so on-- needs an app? What would your app works at?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
September 27, 2020, 05:17:28 PM
Let's see if I get this straight: your token has no utility, but it will give the holder certain amount of token monthly, and the more we hold, the more we will get? In what form will the dividend be paid?

Where will he get the value for this token? I don't think someone will buy this token just to hold and get the dividend monthly. Without application, this one will not thrive. The website has nothing much to see, just the airdrop thing. I guess this one is just a short-lived project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 27, 2020, 05:00:13 PM
In spirit of the Freedom Dividend, we are having a Freedom Dividend Coin Stimulus!

You can get 10,000 Free FDC: https://freedomdividendcoin.io/stimulus.html

All you need to do is enter your ETH address and it will be distributed in 24-48 hours.

10,000 Free FDC will be given up to 1 million FDC in total.

Limit one 10,000 Free FDC Per Person.
Ok, I already put mine in the list, because I see up to 1 million, I guess it just for 100 person. Will there be another round for this airdrop to participate?
however I like to collect many types of tokens since it's free, why not huh Undecided

September 27, 2020, 01:38:58 PM
[Video] FDC Smart Contract Code - Programmer Explains

The above link is a deep-dive into the smart contract code of FDC.
September 24, 2020, 10:02:16 AM
In spirit of the Freedom Dividend, we are having a Freedom Dividend Coin Stimulus!

You can get 10,000 Free FDC: https://freedomdividendcoin.io/stimulus.html

All you need to do is enter your ETH address and it will be distributed in 24-48 hours.

10,000 Free FDC will be given up to 1 million FDC in total.

Limit one 10,000 Free FDC Per Person.
September 24, 2020, 09:54:29 AM

The Freedom Dividend is distributed in FDC tokens.  The amount is variable each month as it depends on how much FDC you hold and how much FDC is in the Dividend Distributor at the end of 30 days.  You can use the Dividend calculator on the website to see an estimate, as that uses the same formula as the smart contract.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 21, 2020, 08:27:42 AM
Hmm, for me it is a little strange that roadmap looks so simple and there are no many tasks need to be solved. Site Web Application Features and Freedom Dividend Coin Mobile App Release that's all what left to do and also no dates when it should be done. Maybe there will be more information later, let's see
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 20, 2020, 02:53:01 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
September 20, 2020, 12:31:52 AM
Do you have white paper?
There are some things that I don't understand, why is your roadmap not accompanied by a target time, and what percentage of dividends do you give each month to FDC token holders?
Activity: 38
September 19, 2020, 07:29:35 AM
One more DeFi project, there are so many at a recent time. Among features you can see freedom dividend - you can collect your decentralized Freedom Dividend every 30 days and the higher the money velocity the bigger the dividend.
September 17, 2020, 10:46:31 AM
BSC Launch

Freedom Dividend Dapp v1
  • Launch Dapp
  • Freedom Dividend Dapp is a front-end for the Uniswap v2 protocol.  It has market metrics such as token data and charts.
  • Freedom Dividend Swap allows for swapping directly in the Dapp.
  • This Dapp provides a better experience for collecting a Freedom Dividend.
  • Includes rewards for Swapping, Setting Up an Address, and Collecting a Freedom Dividend.

Freedom Dividend Coin
  • Website
  • Freedom Dividend Coin allows for the collection of a decentralized Freedom Dividend every 30 days.
  • The Freedom Dividend is funded by a 10% Transfer Rate. The higher the token velocity the bigger the Freedom Dividend.
  • On Ethereum and coming to Binance Smart Chain

Freedom Dividend Swap - Get 5,000 FDC per swap

Freedom Dividend Dapp v1 Launch

Join our community and Follow us on Twitter or our Newsletter.

I am the founder and developer of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: