Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 21. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
Why would BSM go to moon? Any progress in anything?
Moon? What I have seen is Bitsum dropped deeply to 7 Satoshi. Good luck with your unreasonable dream, fella.
To be honest, Bitsum will only fly over the Moon if their team release really good products/ applications for Bitsum community, including miners, supporters, investors, and traders, of course.

I think there has been lots of work going into the core of how Bitsum will operate we just need to get some more development moving with the other social apps then there will be momentum again. I like how you can turn on your mining rig from Telegram and see the stats. That is something I didn't expect but is really cool.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Moon? What I have seen is Bitsum dropped deeply to 7 Satoshi. Good luck with your unreasonable dream, fella.
To be honest, Bitsum will only fly over the Moon if their team release really good products/ applications for Bitsum community, including miners, supporters, investors, and traders, of course.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
Congratulations, after a hard debate finally bitsum listed in coinmarketcap, I also hope bitsum can be immediately registered in the big exchange.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
there will be no more cheap BSM anymore
be quick, cause well'moon soon

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-BSM
Before flying over the Moon, Bitsum has to fall back to around 10 satoshi.
Believe me and you might have chance to buy cheap Bitsum.
Best regards.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
there will be no more cheap BSM anymore
be quick, cause well'moon soon

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-BSM
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
For my cases, it took around 12 hours to 24 hours to see my coins on stocks.exchange after making deposit transaction.
Finally, your coins will appear in your account on stocks.exchange, but it requires a long period of waiting time.
It takes a while for it to appear on stocks.exchange in some cases its been hours. I think its being worked on but I am guessing stocks.exchange are dealing with more requests than what they expected at the minute.
Hello!I have some coins in the telegram bot!How can I transfer them from there to the exchange?

You make an account with stocks.exchange and then in your wallet you get your deposit BSM address. Back into Telegram and transfer what you wish to the the address you have from stocks.exchange.

stocks.exchange is boring. I withdraw from Bitsum Online Wallet:
💸 New confirmed transaction:
Amount: -100.00010000 Ṩ
Transaction hash: 17e158224f84adaae390ffc95efb35aa8313185d6609a68cbc40e726f0b0e506

To the exchanger but my deposit haven't reflected for over hours now.
stock exchange is very slow with deposit....apart of this it is not the worst exchange...the  trading part runs smootly...

It takes a while for it to appear on stocks.exchange in some cases its been hours. I think its being worked on but I am guessing stocks.exchange are dealing with more requests than what they expected at the minute.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
stock exchange is very slow with deposit....apart of this it is not the worst exchange...the  trading part runs smootly...
Activity: 394
Hello!I have some coins in the telegram bot!How can I transfer them from there to the exchange?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
What a fall!
https://stocks.exchange/trade/BSM/BTC
I bought my Bitsum at 30 satoshi, now it fell to around 15 satoshi. I lost half of my investment. So sad to witness such terrible drop.
Bitsum is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add BSM tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Yeah I saw a post about this today it looks really good in there simple and the right amount of data. Can the default currency be changed though?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
How about current progress on exchange listings, e4god?
Hope that Bitsum will be listed on bigger exchanges, which have faster waiting time for deposits (and withdrawals, too) than stocks.exchange.
Please update the OP with latest news if you have it for Bitsum community.
Someday, Bitsum can surpass Bytecoin for sure.
What is the difference between Bitsum-core and Bitsum-legacy from github?

https://github.com/BitsumFoundation

Legacy is what you should be using now.

Core is in development. It uses less resources is more responsive and includes a built in node.
Activity: 3
Today it has risen to 8900 satoshi
I have checked, it maybe a typo when ordering sell orders.
Not: You see the last 24 hours trading volume is 188 million coin
Activity: 3
Today it has risen to 8900 satoshi
how to transfer coins from telegram wallet to stocks.exchange ?
i couldnt see payment id option.

When in stocks.exchange you click on deposits and then you get your BSM address and send it using the telelgram app at @bitsumbot.

Join us on telegram if you get stuck.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
how to transfer coins from telegram wallet to stocks.exchange ?
i couldnt see payment id option.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
asic big hash cant fine
for gpu low.....upgread please
Pages:
Jump to: