Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSM] [PoW] Ṩ Bitsum - Social Media Coin - page 16. (Read 69761 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How did the previous SUM change to BSM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
yes, but it still has a long journey
Let's follow today unbelievable movements of Bytecoin, which uses Cryptonight algorithm.
Someday, Bitsum will hit 100 satoshi for sure.
Let's buy more and hold your coins, don't sell them at lows.

yup! will wit even more
I will hodl BSM on a long

buy some at this levels, will stay on this lower values not for long I think
Activity: 145
synch is finished!!
I have my coins in my telegram bot wallet again!

thanks bitsum Team, you are awesome.

So.... when moon?
hey all,
Bytecoin has been accepted to list on Binance exchange.
Why not send official listing request to Binance as effort to bring Bitsum to this great place?
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003461372

+1
here to help, just tell me exactly what have to write
Activity: 205
I think the tradeogre close the BSM deposit, because they have no idea which branch to sync...
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
BITSUM is already available on some exchange. I really welcome you to the world of crypto trading where price may change in a blink of an eye. You still have a chance though, HODL your coins and wait until the price increase again. Don't say SCAM if you buy it high then sell it low and lost money. Trading is a game of patience, you lost it then you lost your money. Don't throw fingers to other if it is you who made it at the first place.

Lots of fudsters, shitty posters, patience-lost members joined the topic, and tried making continuously FUD campaigns as their efforts to buy cheap Bitsum.
Honestly, don't do that, then you will also have chances to buy cheap Bitsum if you are smart enough to take advantage of the whole market movements.
There is no need to spread FUDs around the forum.
Activity: 55
LOL guys xD let me explain :

- no more website
- no more telegram group Cheesy
- no more news comming from the devs

Let's do some quick maths : S.C.A.M. Smiley i bought and i got fucked. Welcome to cryptocurrencies, just an usual day here.

Have a nice day

BITSUM is already available on some exchange. I really welcome you to the world of crypto trading where price may change in a blink of an eye. You still have a chance though, HODL your coins and wait until the price increase again. Don't say SCAM if you buy it high then sell it low and lost money. Trading is a game of patience, you lost it then you lost your money. Don't throw fingers to other if it is you who made it at the first place.
Hold your moon bag, those on exchanges are extra cheap prices
Do not sell for pennies
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

- no more website

Let's do some quick maths : S.C.A.M. Smiley i bought and i got fucked. Welcome to cryptocurrencies, just an usual day here.

Have a nice day
Hey, dude,
Why did you not use your main account to spread FUDs?
it will create greater impacts than newbie like this.
In addition, this is right time to do something to manipulate the Bitsum price to buy at cheaps, after it pumped to over 30 satoshi.
Hate to say this, but Fudsters always appear at the right time, lol.
Activity: 1

- no more website

Have a nice day
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
How big is the development fund for this project and are there any efforts being made to get it listed on bigger exchanges?
good good price dump :-)
more to buy  Grin Cool
Activity: 95
what will happen for Bitsum miners, who have mined the coin using GPU rigs, when Bitman released ASIC for Cryptonight algorithm.
It seems that the mining industry has changed into the game for ASIC, not GPU.

Most CN coins have hardforked to new algo. I think the BSM may switch to other algo to be more ASIC resistant.  Tongue
Activity: 95
Welcome to our BSM pool! Really low fee and low latency mining pool Cool

We have 5M hashing power mining BSM. Now we have found 600+ blocks. The payment works nicely! Just setup your mining machine to:

bsm.youpool.io:5550

youpool.io/BSM

If you have any questions, please join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/7VjKgnX

Happy mining!

youpool.io
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
the developers are inactive recently. probably busy with other things not just coins.
I hope that Bitsum devs are on their business trips, not vacational trips.
However, we should stay clam, wait patiently and give the Bitsum team more time to develop the project gradually, sustainably. It is better to see the project grown over time like this.
Anyway, I don't think that there is not long enough period of time for swapping from old bot wallet to the current one (at least three chances, and the first wave of swap last over one month or more, if I remember exactly; the last two waves last only for days.)
Activity: 174
Hi guys, I missed the coin swap, is there anything I can do please?
Please look at previous threads to see available answers for what you asked.
It seems that you missed your last chance several days ago.
I feel tired with someone who joined the topic and ask repeatedly that "I missed the swap, what should I do now. Please help me, dev. If dev don't help swap-missed miners, they are scam devs.
OMG, unbelievable!

Yes from I have read I think I missed my chance to swap, just thought I would ask in case.  Am not suggesting devs are scam or whinging that there was not enough time to swap...just asking, that is all.

the developers are inactive recently. probably busy with other things not just coins.
Activity: 32
I feel tired with someone who joined the topic and ask repeatedly that "I missed the swap, what should I do now. Please help me, dev. If dev don't help swap-missed miners, they are scam devs.
OMG, unbelievable!

Yes from I have read I think I missed my chance to swap, just thought I would ask in case.  Am not suggesting devs are scam or whinging that there was not enough time to swap...just asking, that is all.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
OMG, unbelievable!
Activity: 32
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
Orientation on Telegram is really interesting concept. Pairing the most anonymous messenger with discrete payment system is going to be amazing!  

Shocked  you can say that again. wow~! buying.  Cool  
Pages:
Jump to: