Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTC Clicks - Bitcoin PTC (Paid-to-click) Website - page 5. (Read 47025 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
one question is why i cant use the balance i have from clicks to rent referrals?

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
What has happened to the rent referrals 3 times a day as now says Sorry you can only rent referrals once per day.

You can only rent once a day, at 3 chances a day.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
What has happened to the rent referrals 3 times a day as now says Sorry you can only rent referrals once per day.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So 00:00, 08:00 and 16:00 UTC? But still only rentable once a day?

No, you can rent 3 times per day now.

This is good news to buy referrals 3 times a day. Now it gives everyone more of a chance to but rented as for me reset was like 3am in the morning and I got fed up of buying at that time as it was vry late for me.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello Friends,

Why We are not able to Rent Referrals in BTCClicks ? Anybody able to Rent Referrals ? For me i cant rent for may be more than a Week now ! Please Tell me what i am doing wrong here ? How can we REnt Referrals ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
more 2 days i dont get RR . what happen ?  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 23
sorry @ all, I need help...

maybe this is the wrong place, but i found no better and i need your help !

Please can anybody tell me where i can get some "Direct Refferals" to buy ?

That's the only way for me to get some for PTC-work.

I look for a very serious company which sell them, the best would be if someone already bougth there by himself.

Thanks for an answer and sorry for the bad english  Shocked
~ScapeGoat~
while i will click pay now , said : not enought refferals . and i dont get rent refferals again. refferal no available
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Never any referrals available at 8:00 or 16:00. Can you confirm?

Yeah I can confirm, the criteria for adding new referrals was updated only once a day therefore none more would be available during the middle of the day.
It should be fixed now though and there are referrals in queue now for the next 8:05 batch.
~ScapeGoat~
today i am wait 3 time but still no available refferal Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://prntscr.com/4mrszq
TCM
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Never any referrals available at 8:00 or 16:00. Can you confirm?
Edit: Now referrals appeared. I presume at exactly 8 hours "left" - which was at 00:05 UTC.

Here's a hint: Start using NTP so your server has a clue what the proper time is. Nothing is working right. Proper time is one of the most important things on a server - even before DNS.

I specifically specified it to be at the 5th minute of the hour; nothing wrong with server time.
~ScapeGoat~
Edit: Now referrals appeared. I presume at exactly 8 hours "left" - which was at 00:05 UTC.

Here's a hint: Start using NTP so your server has a clue what the proper time is. Nothing is working right. Proper time is one of the most important things on a server - even before DNS.

i think still not good , my rent refferal days left expired , no renew rent refferals system here?
TCM

~ScapeGoat~
rent refferals every 8 hours now ? but today i still wait no available . Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
2 weeks i am join and upgrade , i have just 30 RR until now
Great.

404s fixed, yes. Now they're 403s -.-

If 403 are supposed to be an indication of too many requests, you need to loosen the limit. I'm getting them with even less than moderate usage, i.e. do nothing for an hour, click an ad, 403. Or when the ad loads, no timeout is appearing (I guess due to 403 as well, didn't watch the wire).

Yeah, I'm working on that. It apparently is a bug with the security software, I'm still working on a solution.
TCM
Great.

404s fixed, yes. Now they're 403s -.-

If 403 are supposed to be an indication of too many requests, you need to loosen the limit. I'm getting them with even less than moderate usage, i.e. do nothing for an hour, click an ad, 403. Or when the ad loads, no timeout is appearing (I guess due to 403 as well, didn't watch the wire).
So 00:00, 08:00 and 16:00 UTC? But still only rentable once a day?

No, you can rent 3 times per day now.
TCM
sr can i ask a question ?
i have tested this site about 4 days and i earned 0.1 to cash out to my bitcoin address but i just recieve 0.0001 bitcoin in my wallet? so its about your charge or what Huh
You received bitcoin from an external account   COMPLETE   +0.00010738 BTC

You probably have your units set to mBTC (bottom of the screen).

There's no way you can earn 0.1BTC in 4 days.
Activity: 1
sr can i ask a question ?
i have tested this site about 4 days and i earned 0.1 to cash out to my bitcoin address but i just recieve 0.0001 bitcoin in my wallet? so its about your charge or what Huh
You received bitcoin from an external account   COMPLETE   +0.00010738 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: