Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTC Clicks - Bitcoin PTC (Paid-to-click) Website - page 10. (Read 47025 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i'm still premium in your site so please help me to get my ID back, thanks before
i hate to say this but, admin, you are too slow Sad
no wonder people said your support in your site is dead

No I'm not slow, it's just the fact that I don't reply except during certain times during the day and during that time I process all support requests. Some support requests take longer such as in your case of account hacking because I have to verify that you actually own the account, this involves having to look at IP address logs and such.

thanks to reply this again, but i really own that id, well if you need something to verify my account just tell me, thanks for helping
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

No I'm not slow, it's just the fact that I don't reply except during certain times during the day and during that time I process all support requests. Some support requests take longer such as in your case of account hacking because I have to verify that you actually own the account, this involves having to look at IP address logs and such.
BTC CLicks i likes lots one of my favorite websites i have cashed out 3 times from them since november when i joined

yea me too, but i can't login right now, and support never reply my email, so i just hope admin can help me in this problem
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
BTC CLicks i likes lots one of my favorite websites i have cashed out 3 times from them since november when i joined
BTC Clicks admin pls reply Sad i need my ID  Angry
please answer my question BTC Clicks admin  Undecided

I sent you a PM with the email associated with your account so you can reset your password.

sry admin, that isn't my email address, i don't know if my account is hacked or something but can you help me here? i already sent you in PM my email and my BTC address and please see the history of your payment, you sent me around 6-7 mBTC already, thanks before
please answer my question BTC Clicks admin  Undecided

I sent you a PM with the email associated with your account so you can reset your password.
please answer my question BTC Clicks admin  Undecided
Support is dead.

well they banned my account today, i don't know the reason, but if they have one please tell me

username : alphonz

That account isn't even suspended.

But i can't access my acount right now, i can't login since i paid you for my ads, it always said invalid username or password, and when i try to forgot password it said email is not exist, can you help me with this problem sir?
Support is dead.

well they banned my account today, i don't know the reason, but if they have one please tell me

That account isn't even suspended.
Support is dead.

Activity: 98
Support is dead.
I can access it now
thank you

Sorry for that. There was a DDoS attack running from your area and I had to disable an IP range. I've removed the block now.
Activity: 20
I can access it now
thank you
Activity: 20
We'd like advertisers to check out the new advertiser rates. We currently provide the cheapest rates available. We've also lowered the minimum payout for members.
Hello,

Already 4 days I could not access your site

username: gammz

I use google chrome, when accessed: This webpage is not available
whether it can be fixed

im from Indonesia

Regards,
We'd like advertisers to check out the new advertiser rates. We currently provide the cheapest rates available. We've also lowered the minimum payout for members.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Hello...

It's a good paid to click site, and cash out is at 0.001 BTC....

So it all depends on many ads you can click.

I wouldn't recommend getting a premium membership unless you get many referrals.

I recommend this site much more than the faucets, but you aren't going to get rich..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
just sign up there, how many days will take to be get paid?
Pages:
Jump to: