Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCDraft Crypto Gaming Platform & Draftcoin DFT Live on YOBIT - page 2. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
Hey sorry I've had a death in the family that I'm dealing with currently. The site is still underway! Rest assured the devs are working hard behind the scenes ☺ I will do an update on here soon when we push the next update to the site.
how to http://btcdraft.com dead ??  Undecided
my friends ask such Undecided
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hey sorry I've had a death in the family that I'm dealing with currently. The site is still underway! Rest assured the devs are working hard behind the scenes ☺ I will do an update on here soon when we push the next update to the site.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ive Requested from them before and Ive just requested again I hope they at least get back to me this time.

Any new updates dev?
Ive Requested from them before and Ive just requested again I hope they at least get back to me this time.
EthBits
With these low volume exchanges its hard to get much volume, as it seems most users seem to have less then .1 Btc and its already invested in another coin.. We need to attract other parties whether it be getting listed at bittrex, Polo, or by word of mouth. Any help is greatly appreciated and referees get 10 DFT once their referrals have made a purchase of 25 DFT or more.
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
With these low volume exchanges its hard to get much volume, as it seems most users seem to have less then .1 Btc and its already invested in another coin.. We need to attract other parties whether it be getting listed at bittrex, Polo, or by word of mouth. Any help is greatly appreciated and referees get 10 DFT once their referrals have made a purchase of 25 DFT or more.
Still not seeing any volume on either exchange, are people having problems withdrawing from the site?
It's just that I had expected people to be selling of some winnings by now.
I think so,,
many interesting people directly exchanged so BTC coin prices will drop very quickly it seems to me

We we always honor the 75% buy back price so there can never be any dump-age below that price. We are wanting to add our Poker and Blackjack soon but require more users and more coins to be purchased to help pay for servers.
Still not seeing any volume on either exchange, are people having problems withdrawing from the site?

Majority of people are holding a balance in the site for now or staking the coin. We are also working on securing a few things with our game dev's and this takes time. The more coins sold through the site means the faster we can implement games and site additions. We are doing manual withdrawals for now until it is implemented. If anyone is requesting a withdrawal please feel free to contact me here or view an email on the site.
EthBits
I think so,,
many interesting people directly exchanged so BTC coin prices will drop very quickly it seems to me
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Over the past few months this site has really grown on me and I see an active dev. Looking forward to what is in store next.
Activity: 504
Good news, We have been added to CoinmarketCap!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/draftcoin/
I agree with the idea of a referral program, it would surely bring you more signups and increase demand.

Referrals are set up and have been for awhile. We just have not enabled the payouts until a referral makes a purchase of 25 DFT or more from btcdraft. We will however be changing that to give a % of the commission on the referrals activity on btcdraft.com to the referrer.
So the buy back price of .00025725 will be where? On your site or across the exchanges?

The buy back price is on our exchange currently and we are slowly moving in to position on C-Cex. Yobit doesn't seem to have much attention for Draftcoin. If you guys know people who trade there ask them to trade Draftcoin and we can put a wall up there as well
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com

therefore the game BTCdraft does not add auto referrals?
I mean get a bonus of referral

I agree with the idea of a referral program, it would surely bring you more signups and increase demand.
This question has been described many times . if the ref link on the run , one can make a dozen ref to ref their own .
Not if they set it up in a way where the referrer gets a piece of the fees collected. Every little bit adds up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

This question has been described many times . if the ref link on the run , one can make a dozen ref to ref their own .
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com

EthBits
I'm glad you got it figured out.

Anyone up for the 2nd Block Explorer bounty? This other one is pretty basic and isn't always reliable

Im putting one up on cryptoplorer in a few hours. I will let you know when it fully syncs.

That would be great Let me know when.

Some buys, not a lot of sells, active dev. Definitely going to be keeping the ones someone sold me early on. Only wish I had more.

Any one who has sold hasn't read that we will be buying back at 75% of the price that we are selling it for.. currently that is about 0.00025725 BTC / DFT

We have 4 Developers working on this 2 of which are game developers and we have 2 CEO's, Me being one of them

And I can tell you there has been 1000's spent developing this idea and platform.
Pages:
Jump to: