Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCDraft Crypto Gaming Platform & Draftcoin DFT Live on YOBIT - page 3. (Read 9094 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I'm glad you got it figured out.

Anyone up for the 2nd Block Explorer bounty? This other one is pretty basic and isn't always reliable

Im putting one up on cryptoplorer in a few hours. I will let you know when it fully syncs.

That would be great Let me know when.

Some buys, not a lot of sells, active dev. Definitely going to be keeping the ones someone sold me early on. Only wish I had more.

Any one who has sold hasn't read that we will be buying back at 75% of the price that we are selling it for.. currently that is about 0.00025725 BTC / DFT

We have 4 Developers working on this 2 of which are game developers and we have 2 CEO's, Me being one of them

And I can tell you there has been 1000's spent developing this idea and platform.

So the buy back price of .00025725 will be where? On your site or across the exchanges?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Alright Great the 2nd Explorer is up @ http://cryptoplorer.com/

Current changes @ btcdraft.com

0.2% Fees have been implemented, Buy Bug Fixed

In Progress

Verification, API's, Withdrawals, DFT-BTC Conversion, ToS update.
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com

Anyone up for the 2nd Block Explorer bounty? This other one is pretty basic and isn't always reliable

Im putting one up on cryptoplorer in a few hours. I will let you know when it fully syncs.

Some buys, not a lot of sells, active dev. Definitely going to be keeping the ones someone sold me early on. Only wish I had more.

Any one who has sold hasn't read that we will be buying back at 75% of the price that we are selling it for.. currently that is about 0.00025725 BTC / DFT

We have 4 Developers working on this 2 of which are game developers and we have 2 CEO's, Me being one of them

And I can tell you there has been 1000's spent developing this idea and platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
CryptoRoundTable.com

CryptoRoundTable.com
Coins take 20Hrs to Mature.

Backup your wallet.dat just in case something goes wrong. - to a thumb drive
    Encrypt wallet under the menu and type a strong password in both fields.
    The wallet will close after it encrypts the file, reopen it.
    Go to unlock wallet, type in passphrase, and ensure the "for staking only" checkbox is selected.

Done.

You will have to unlock the wallet for staking every time you close and re open it from this point forward. If you don't, you won't stake any coins, but your coin age will still be saved up

Did all that as i mentioned previously. I just checked, the grey arrow is now green. The wallet should be good now. Thanks for the response and good luck.
Coins take 20Hrs to Mature.

Backup your wallet.dat just in case something goes wrong. - to a thumb drive
    Encrypt wallet under the menu and type a strong password in both fields.
    The wallet will close after it encrypts the file, reopen it.
    Go to unlock wallet, type in passphrase, and ensure the "for staking only" checkbox is selected.

Done.

You will have to unlock the wallet for staking every time you close and re open it from this point forward. If you don't, you won't stake any coins, but your coin age will still be saved up
CryptoRoundTable.com
Hey Simonsez

Wallet tells me that my DFT aren't mature enough for staking.
The coins have over 500 confirmations.
Wallet was encrypted and decrypted for staking.

Im getting this:
{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 65536.00000000,
"search-interval" : 16,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 31715936636806,
"expectedtime" : 0
}
Any input would be appreciated.
No wallets, just source? Huh

Ive updated the forum with wallet links.
Could you please stop with the scrypt , sha, and x11 algo's?   thx Smiley

To be fair this coin is already about 1 year old now, just we have revised it and restarted it a few times to get things right. Wink

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Could you please stop with the scrypt , sha, and x11 algo's?   thx Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
LOL nice coin dude you know how to deal in crypto Grin
CryptoRoundTable.com
Activity: 252