Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 117. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

Power must be fairly cheap where you live!  Where I live its expensive, plus I was doing it out of my home, so they gouge you even more.

we live in russia, 1600$ bills, but we talking with some people and we pay only 600$ per month
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
4ghs, lol... That means 7ghs vanished  Shocked

maybe because its at 187 blocks right now! they will come back at block 200!

Yes. Calm before the storm  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
can anyone tell me how long the POW fase is?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
paradice for asic owners Embarrassed

anyone who pays for electricity should buy asics, period.  I used to pay $350 a month for power to run 3 GPU rigs and get about 7MH, plus the issue of dealing with the heat.  Now I pay about $15 a month for power and get 14MH, almost no heat.  You do the math.

Where did you get an ASIC miner with 14MH this early...?

Three 5 MH ASICs?

And where do you get 5MH ASICs?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596

maybe because its at 187 blocks right now! they will come back at block 200!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

anyone who pays for electricity should buy asics, period.  I used to pay $350 a month for power to run 3 GPU rigs and get about 7MH, plus the issue of dealing with the heat.  Now I pay about $15 a month for power and get 14MH, almost no heat.  You do the math.

Three 5 MH ASICs?
Activity: 31
Activity: 238
Goota love the way yall jacked up that difficulty before the blocks reward the real amounts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11

Activity: 445

we have 53 GPU and we pay for electricity 1600$  Grin

Power must be fairly cheap where you live!  Where I live its expensive, plus I was doing it out of my home, so they gouge you even more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Dedicated is up and hashing before block 200.

Enjoy Smiley

BCC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

can u review autopayout Tx fee?, as a block reward is only 20 BCC, it's unbeleviable to apply 0.25 BCC as autopayout Tx fee!

True!  I have adjusted it now, it' smuch better.. sorry about that.

thank u!

we have 53 GPU and we pay for electricity 1600$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
1st sell order at 1 btc/bcc Cheesy

anyone who pays for electricity should buy asics, period.  I used to pay $350 a month for power to run 3 GPU rigs and get about 7MH, plus the issue of dealing with the heat.  Now I pay about $15 a month for power and get 14MH, almost no heat.  You do the math.

thats true, but for how long you get good results with 14MHs on scrypt?? scrypt will raise like Sha256 now with asics...better focus on Scrypt Adaptive N and X11

Ok we have a network of 11GHs, but can anyone tell me where they are?on which Pool?
Activity: 445

Jump to: