Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 138. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Stage 1: Closed. Total Investment - 0.55402399 BTC

Stage 2: Closed. Total Investment - 0.218401 BTC

That's hilarious  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
About 15 hours before investments close!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
投资者名单什么时候公布     还有官网,希望是一个有实力的团队
Activity: 168
The mysterious
我有一个想法    开发者经常和粉丝讨论,第一是带动论坛气氛,可以让玩家参与进来,就像中国的小米手机,发展非常迅速超过了诺基亚的市值。
Last round of the IPO is open! Invest Now!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
When do pools open?

They are open for pre-registrations now!

Start mining at launch, i.e. April 24, 2014 at 3:00 PM EST. Exact countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140424T15&p0=250&msg=BCC+Launch
Activity: 322
legendary
yeah its stupid not to use escrow when its available Tongue

First time I didn't use escrow, I don't know why I didn't.

Guess the past investments using escrow have been safe but this time it was not.

Escrow all the way from now on

that's sad.....BCC is looking good though!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

First time I didn't use escrow, I don't know why I didn't.

Guess the past investments using escrow have been safe but this time it was not.

Escrow all the way from now on
legendary
Would be interested but just not ready to take a risk, as I lost some money from edgecoin. Lets hope I get reimbursed or compensated or something.

We are not taking any BTC from you for the help. We will just send you as many BCC as we can to compensate if the majority agrees to it.

Edit: We would also like to keep this thread related to BCC. Please post anything related to Edgecoin at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--575001

This is indeed a nice gesture. To be honest I don't trust your coin that much but if indeed you keep your word it would be great for some poeple that lost money.

Otherwise... let's not even talk about it.

Thanks! With time you will know we are honest Smiley

Sorry to disappoint you , but it will take a lot , and I mean a lot of time to believe somebody is honest.

I don't know how long you have been on this forum but people you have known and had a lot of info about them turned not to be honest...let's not even name them again.

So , it will take a miracle to vouch for a person on this thread. I can only think of two or three persons I would really trust on this board.

Anyhow , good luck with your project!

We understand. Anyway thanks for wishing us luck Smiley

That board is off limits.

I would have liked to invest, but I was also an edgecoin victim so too bad for scammers making everyone else look bad.

I have lost some trust in the altcoin scene.

Only those got scammed that invested directly. We have an escrow and you can use it if you like Smiley
Unfortunately, yeah its bad for crypto in general!
Activity: 462
Would be interested but just not ready to take a risk, as I lost some money from edgecoin. Lets hope I get reimbursed or compensated or something.

We are not taking any BTC from you for the help. We will just send you as many BCC as we can to compensate if the majority agrees to it.

Edit: We would also like to keep this thread related to BCC. Please post anything related to Edgecoin at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--575001

This is indeed a nice gesture. To be honest I don't trust your coin that much but if indeed you keep your word it would be great for some poeple that lost money.

Otherwise... let's not even talk about it.

Thanks! With time you will know we are honest Smiley

Sorry to disappoint you , but it will take a lot , and I mean a lot of time to believe somebody is honest.

I don't know how long you have been on this forum but people you have known and had a lot of info about them turned not to be honest...let's not even name them again.

So , it will take a miracle to vouch for a person on this thread. I can only think of two or three persons I would really trust on this board.

Anyhow , good luck with your project!

We understand. Anyway thanks for wishing us luck Smiley

That board is off limits.

I would have liked to invest, but I was also an edgecoin victim so too bad for scammers making everyone else look bad.

I have lost some trust in the altcoin scene.
OK, I'll give it a shot! I sent in a small amount for some shares. It's difficult not be wary nowadays, but this seems like it could be a good one! Good luck BCC!

Confirmed. Thanks for investing in BCC.
Activity: 284
OK, I'll give it a shot! I sent in a small amount for some shares. It's difficult not be wary nowadays, but this seems like it could be a good one! Good luck BCC!
legendary
It looks like I registered just a few hours before you posted the topic. Am I allowed for claiming coins?

Yes. Any account created before the announcement is eligible.

Yey!   Roll Eyes

+1
IPO stage 2 closed. Stage 3 open for 36 hours!
IPO stage 2 closing in 20 minutes.
IPO stage 2 closing in 1.5 hours.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It looks like I registered just a few hours before you posted the topic. Am I allowed for claiming coins?

Yes. Any account created before the announcement is eligible.

Yey!   Roll Eyes
Jump to: