Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 139. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It looks like I registered just a few hours before you posted the topic. Am I allowed for claiming coins?

Yes. Any account created before the announcement is eligible.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It looks like I registered just a few hours before you posted the topic. Am I allowed for claiming coins?
The website also did not come out?

We have been really not getting time to address a couple of unusual bugs with the site. Its almost complete; we have attached a sneak peek for you Smiley

That Poloniex announcement is good news for this coin. The distribution over 20 days is a smart move.

Thanks! 12 hours before IPO stage 2 closes.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
The website also did not come out?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
That Poloniex announcement is good news for this coin. The distribution over 20 days is a smart move.
I remember that there was already another coin with the abbreviation BCC before

Yes even someone else pointed that out earlier. We checked whichever coin it was and its not on any exchanges and is practically dead.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
I remember that there was already another coin with the abbreviation BCC before
I've been asked to post here and confirm that the claim that Poloniex will be listing this coin is legitimate. It is; I have been in contact with the dev.

Thanks a ton! Much Appreciated Smiley

awesome!

Thanks!
I am here to claim my BCC and for other 1200 accounts i opened Grin

Cheesy We understand what you mean to say Wink But we have eliminated any account created after this thread from the airdrop.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
I've been asked to post here and confirm that the claim that Poloniex will be listing this coin is legitimate. It is; I have been in contact with the dev.

awesome!
i hope this coin can be the next CommunityCoin!
legendary
Activity: 1400
I am here to claim my BCC and for other 1200 accounts i opened Grin
Activity: 63
Update:
We will distribute coins to active members who PM us their address within 20 days from beginning of the airdrop! Coins will then be sent out over a period of another 20 days to avoid dumping.

That is better.
legendary
Activity: 1596

awesome!
Sounds interesting,but how to get a coin for free?

1) All members here will be asked to PM us their BCC addresses after launch.
2) We will collect all addresses for 20 days and put them in an online excel sheet which will be updated daily.
3) We will airdrop the coins over a period of another 20 days to avoid dumping.

Dumping on what? If you distribute the coins the first day , there will be no exchanges for the people to dump their coins.

We will start distributing coins after 20 days (Address collection period as in #2). Secondly, as you see in the OP, we will have 4 exchanges on launch.

Would really like to see an announce from poloniex to back up your claims Wink

Poloniex has announced. Please check the below link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6274453

Thanks Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Less than 18 hours for IPO stage 2 to close.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

http://bcc.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Dedicated Root

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

Pre Reg open!

CMON GUYS!
Would be interested but just not ready to take a risk, as I lost some money from edgecoin. Lets hope I get reimbursed or compensated or something.

We are not taking any BTC from you for the help. We will just send you as many BCC as we can to compensate if the majority agrees to it.

Edit: We would also like to keep this thread related to BCC. Please post anything related to Edgecoin at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--575001

This is indeed a nice gesture. To be honest I don't trust your coin that much but if indeed you keep your word it would be great for some poeple that lost money.

Otherwise... let's not even talk about it.

Thanks! With time you will know we are honest Smiley

Sorry to disappoint you , but it will take a lot , and I mean a lot of time to believe somebody is honest.

I don't know how long you have been on this forum but people you have known and had a lot of info about them turned not to be honest...let's not even name them again.

So , it will take a miracle to vouch for a person on this thread. I can only think of two or three persons I would really trust on this board.

Anyhow , good luck with your project!

We understand. Anyway thanks for wishing us luck Smiley
Jump to: