Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 144. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

How is it fair that every fakeaccount gets the same coins like a trusted member.
Either you need little requirements or you distribute the amount of coins depending on the activity of each member like above.

Why even try to get to an exchange so early?
You should first fully distribute your coin and then try to get to an exchange. Otherwise you could just dump like hell with your huge premine.

I do not invest, because this coin is on exchange now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I though that BCC is taken by Boschicoin
and Bancor coin claim they announced BCC first
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Maybe you should reward investors based on their bitcointalk "activity" level. If it really is a bitcointalk coin, then those who have been here the longest should reap the most rewards, right?

Sounds reasonable. It's pretty easy to make 100 accounts with few posts I believe, but it will be almost impossible to create few active accounts without spending time posting here))) So, I would establish amount of member's stake based on his activity, registered date etc. Just made account with few posts - you'll have 1 coin. Hero member - 10,000 for example. That wiill be fair.

Anyone who created an account before the announcement of this thread would be given coins, no one who made an account later!

I think there is enough shill accounts of paid posters, used for promoting shitcoins and other stuff, it's a pity that people who controlls it, will have more coins then people who were here from the start and did many things for the forum

+1000

How is it fair that every fakeaccount gets the same coins like a trusted member.
Either you need little requirements or you distribute the amount of coins depending on the activity of each member like above.

Why even try to get to an exchange so early?
You should first fully distribute your coin and then try to get to an exchange. Otherwise you could just dump like hell with your huge premine.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
24 hours left till the first stage of IPO closes!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
im going to be rich Cheesy $$$$ (maybe not that much Tongue)
Activity: 99
BIG NEWS EVERYBODY!

Poloniex will add us a day after launch!!!!

Stage 1 IPO open for about 26 hours! Invest now!

wow thats great news  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
I tend to agree with the ones who say 0.5% is not even close enough.

its funny because everyone would complaint about a large ipo in the same way! I personally think a 0.5% ipo is very reasonable.

It is. For devs, coz they'll have a coin they sold very expensive and for users who get coins for free. Not for investors.

I doubt there are 300K active users. I'd say 10K tops who will get 3000 coins each. For free. To get the same amount during IPO you need to invest 3 Btc. I see no reason to invest. I'd better let others invest and set starting price and then just get my free coins.

that kind of makes sense but investors get their coins early on! like 24 hours after launch!

That kind of makes sense also. I'm just saying it's not 100% guaranted win situation for investors.

Yeah not 100% but I think investors will make profits, especially after polo!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

its funny because everyone would complaint about a large ipo in the same way! I personally think a 0.5% ipo is very reasonable.

It is. For devs, coz they'll have a coin they sold very expensive and for users who get coins for free. Not for investors.

I doubt there are 300K active users. I'd say 10K tops who will get 3000 coins each. For free. To get the same amount during IPO you need to invest 3 Btc. I see no reason to invest. I'd better let others invest and set starting price and then just get my free coins.

that kind of makes sense but investors get their coins early on! like 24 hours after launch!

That kind of makes sense also. I'm just saying it's not 100% guaranted win situation for investors.
BIG NEWS EVERYBODY!

Poloniex will add us a day after launch!!!!

Stage 1 IPO open for about 26 hours! Invest now!
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
wow that's 1 scary dev!!! never seen anyone like that  Grin

good luck to the few miners there

I'm not asking for anyone's money. Who's asking for money here?

[edit]

If you are confused, I suggest not investing here.

i suggest get a mental check up done and try to manage your own coin!

Cheesy Don't worry about him. He spending more time here just shows our importance and that he is scared to hell that our coin will ruin his shitcoin Cheesy

Sockpuppets?

hahaha you really have no other job! This is the last reply you will get from us; and we will not troll your coin Smiley We won't fall so low.
Activity: 742

[edit]

Cheesy Don't worry about him. He spending more time here just shows our importance and that he is scared to hell that our coin will ruin his shitcoin Cheesy

Sockpuppets?

[edit]

Activity: 99

[edit]

Activity: 742

At least I can do math. Crunch some numbers before you invest here.

lol you can only troll Tongue good for nothing!
trying to confuse investors for your personal coins gain. f*** off scammer!

I'm not asking for anyone's money. Look again to see who's asking for money here and you might find a scammer.

[edit]

Jump to: