Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 150. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am very interested in it, I hope to see more about the coin of the good news. Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I a very active and promote crypto full time I will make also blog post and blast this coin out of the water..count me in for distribution phase please. Please say you will make a multipool as well. Smiley Smiley

yeah! make the blog!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I a very active and promote crypto full time I will make also blog post and blast this coin out of the water..count me in for distribution phase please. Please say you will make a multipool as well. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Maybe you should reward investors based on their bitcointalk "activity" level. If it really is a bitcointalk coin, then those who have been here the longest should reap the most rewards, right?

Sounds reasonable. It's pretty easy to make 100 accounts with few posts I believe, but it will be almost impossible to create few active accounts without spending time posting here))) So, I would establish amount of member's stake based on his activity, registered date etc. Just made account with few posts - you'll have 1 coin. Hero member - 10,000 for example. That wiill be fair.

Anyone who created an account before the announcement of this thread would be given coins, no one who made an account later!

I think there is enough shill accounts of paid posters, used for promoting shitcoins and other stuff, it's a pity that people who controlls it, will have more coins then people who were here from the start and did many things for the forum

We agree with that but could not find a better way. There is no concrete method of knowing shill accounts and we don't want to remove anyone from the list just because we have a doubt.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Maybe you should reward investors based on their bitcointalk "activity" level. If it really is a bitcointalk coin, then those who have been here the longest should reap the most rewards, right?

Sounds reasonable. It's pretty easy to make 100 accounts with few posts I believe, but it will be almost impossible to create few active accounts without spending time posting here))) So, I would establish amount of member's stake based on his activity, registered date etc. Just made account with few posts - you'll have 1 coin. Hero member - 10,000 for example. That wiill be fair.

Anyone who created an account before the announcement of this thread would be given coins, no one who made an account later!

I think there is enough shill accounts of paid posters, used for promoting shitcoins and other stuff, it's a pity that people who controlls it, will have more coins then people who were here from the start and did many things for the forum
We have a list of all members of bitcointalk.com and will distribute the coins via PM

I think you may get banned for sending that much PMs :/

Grin exactly

As we already said,

We will receive PMs  Wink........with the addresses and compile a list of users that have already received and match it with the list we already have.

This will all be done transparently.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
We have a list of all members of bitcointalk.com and will distribute the coins via PM

Grin exactly
A month ago we had dozens of new coins on the horizon to be launched, and now suddenly the new coins are difficult to find. But this one seems promising, at least for the few that are checking here for new coins.

Thanks! We have an escrowed IPO for those who want to get in early!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
A month ago we had dozens of new coins on the horizon to be launched, and now suddenly the new coins are difficult to find. But this one seems promising, at least for the few that are checking here for new coins.
Thanks! We are open to any other suggestions Smiley

But how will the distribution work? Let's say there will be 2000 members who PM you. So the 49% will be divided to those members?

And do we have to meet any requirements for getting listed?

Nope, we will airdrop to all active members!
Activity: 238

But how will the distribution work? Let's say there will be 2000 members who PM you. So the 49% will be divided to those members?

And do we have to meet any requirements for getting listed?
Update:
We will distribute coins to active members who PM us their address within 20 days from beginning of the airdrop! Coins will then be sent out over a period of another 20 days to avoid dumping.

that's better I guess

Yeah that's better.

Will there be a public list of all members, who PM you their address for more transparence?

Yes an excel spreadsheet with addresses will be made public.
We will work in a fully transparent manner.

Okay, sounds good Smiley
Update:
We will distribute coins to active members who PM us their address within 20 days from beginning of the airdrop! Coins will then be sent out over a period of another 20 days to avoid dumping.

that's better I guess

Yeah that's better.

Will there be a public list of all members, who PM you their address for more transparence?

Yes an excel spreadsheet with addresses will be made public.
We will work in a fully transparent manner.
Update:

that's better I guess

Yeah that's better.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Update:

that's better I guess
Why scrypt? There are so many better algos around...

With about 60 mil coins there will be 30 mil coins premined.

30 000 000
100 BCC/User
=300 000 User Huh

Didn't know that there are so many users here. And if you're right more than 90% are inactive, so the most coins will go into nirvana.

I don't like the distribution. It would be much more effective to distribute the stakes to active member, who can apply for the coins.

Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist
311491 total members
Update:
Why scrypt? There are so many better algos around...

With about 60 mil coins there will be 30 mil coins premined.

30 000 000
100 BCC/User
=300 000 User Huh

Didn't know that there are so many users here. And if you're right more than 90% are inactive, so the most coins will go into nirvana.

I don't like the distribution. It would be much more effective to distribute the stakes to active member, who can apply for the coins.

We will receive PMs Wink........with the addresses and compile a list of users that have already received and match it with the list we already have.
Jump to: