Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTD] BITCLOUD / POW/POS / NO PREMINE / NO IPO /LAUNCHED [ANN] - page 13. (Read 45412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Yes GreedyJohn, the dev is gone. This project is over. I thought we already had this talk. I even sent some pointers to you on where you could invest. Some of those coins have already gone up since I told you.

Give up on this, leave it be. Let it die. It's over. It was a great name that could have gone big, but the dev did deceive us all.

Better luck with your next investments!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
legendary
im not done with this coin. i have some and i love the name. completely fair launch, no ipo, ico, etc. its super cheap right now too so anyone can join our cause for cheap or free if they ask me for some.

Smiley lets make a bigger network!
Where is everybody? BTD is an HONEST coin with NO PREMINE.
You need large holders. I'm not one of them. I have been left.

You can wait for others to dump
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
im not done with this coin. i have some and i love the name. completely fair launch, no ipo, ico, etc. its super cheap right now too so anyone can join our cause for cheap or free if they ask me for some.

You need large holders. I'm not one of them. I have been left.
legendary
Meh.

This coin is dead. Not sure why you insist on sticking around. I get that you might have invested quite a lot of money in to this. But dude, time to cut your losses. Nobody will ever touch this coin, it was a scam invented by a scammer who up and left alongside a lot of money.

Give up! Look for another investment. PM me if you want some advice on where you could start off again. But please stop bumping this thread. Let it die.
legendary

legendary

I am staking my coins everyday, earning hundreds of BTD sometimes  Cheesy

EDIT: My BTD wallet now stakes with 9 active connections to BTD Network.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

legendary
Hey guys, so im gonna help distribute my bitcloud on my twitch channel. im streaming a game and want to grow the network, i can give away a lot of bitcloud for people to stake. maybe hold some game tournaments as well.

i noticed the bitcloud website is down, and it will probably panic dump like hell. it looks like that is the confirmation that the dev will not return...

can anyone make a new bitcloud site? i can link up my stream fans to download a wallet that way

Just leave this dead coin. Create your own if you want to, But stop bothering with this. If you invested alot in to this now is the time to cut your losses. There is no need to lose alot of time on it aswell. Sometimes you take a loss, thats just the way it is.
This coin can still survive, because it is NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO.

It all depends, if a good DEV team can become attracted to this project, probably they can start a new thread, etc.

These days, things are VERY BAD - even if you pay a talented DEV loads of BTC, there is no guarantee that any work will be done. A lot of DEVs just run away with donations
legendary
Meh.
Hey guys, so im gonna help distribute my bitcloud on my twitch channel. im streaming a game and want to grow the network, i can give away a lot of bitcloud for people to stake. maybe hold some game tournaments as well.

i noticed the bitcloud website is down, and it will probably panic dump like hell. it looks like that is the confirmation that the dev will not return...

can anyone make a new bitcloud site? i can link up my stream fans to download a wallet that way

Just leave this dead coin. Create your own if you want to, But stop bothering with this. If you invested alot in to this now is the time to cut your losses. There is no need to lose alot of time on it aswell. Sometimes you take a loss, thats just the way it is.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
my wallet is good
no problems with it  Grin
legendary
My BTD wallet now syncs with 7 active connections to BTD network
legendary
Hi. Whats the innovations of this?
No ICO, No IPO, No PREMINE = 100% fair coin.

In addition to this, we are still waiting for the DEV

These are not innovations. I see a lot criptocurrencies doing it same way.
Yeas, but this will give us the edge, when the DEV decides to act.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

These are not innovations. I see a lot criptocurrencies doing it same way.
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Can't sync my wallet, any nodes plz?
I will send PMs out to some other members, so that they remember to sync their wallets.

thx Smiley
This is a list of BTD members (excluding myself). I am going to send out reminder PMs to everybody, so that they all sync and stake their wallets. I will check the list for REPETITIONS later, so forgive me if you receive the same message twice.

BTD MEMBERS
"V3n0m", "hughbt", "CryptoWorldX", " kaene", "cryptospreader"
"gulachov", "judderd", "Digital_Currency_LTD", "vhong", "wendy107th"
"BitcloudCommunity", "szachta", "k0er", "Leonius", "dansus021"
"_Django05_", "xlilbearx", "Coin_trader", "Ayers", "aysha9869"
"neordicICE", "nerFohanzo", "eye4bd", "lsqgoddess", "zdeni82"
"Mr.Bubels", "ayesha98211", "Danzing", "WarrEagle", "gilang"
"creativeeditors", "scorpio18", "chivaki", "Perryl", "smarterhash"
"T-800.ONE", "ozgr", "delong", "markus124", "rindo"
"nasituygun", "mentalpanda", "twn", "max2000irc", "Coroline"
"MagicOne", "skya", "g3rszpi", "CoinBreader", "johnnysof"
"MissCrypto", "andrikerch", "anticlimax", "Crypt0bull", "albrots"
"ocminer", "nasituygun", "imissyou", "BigCat45", "animalroam"
"Hhampuz", "idolacchacked", "Hhampuz", "killerjoegreece", "biggernugs"
"ujang1", "Triqa", "xxx3", "$crypto$", "axxo"
"sazonk", "dunhilBLACK", "YoBit", "thedreadfort", "trannamtan"
"taliwang", "shadabahmed", "tomsmith26", "cointrader83", "ERossin"
"sazonk", "Crypt0Future", "josefelix", "gilang"
"Zubnin", "CarlGraph", "Straux", "Obscurium", "Kuriko"
"yseph", "davide72", "shimlbit", "kcanup", "nickenburg"
"rendravolt", "cakravothy", "SemenCoinDarkv2", "kanoptx", "CoollerOne"
"dadingsda", "Kuriko", "Dave Wilkinson", "MasterChangz", "Elpeor00"
"juhasz1109", "RXTRR", "TorontoR", "Trivelius", "damnMscollec"
"Nashfire", "bitowner"
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Can't sync my wallet, any nodes plz?
I will send PMs out to some other members, so that they remember to sync their wallets.

thx Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: