Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTD] BITCLOUD / POW/POS / NO PREMINE / NO IPO /LAUNCHED [ANN] - page 2. (Read 45409 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
As far as I know yobit only does maintenances for a fee, they label the free ones as "low priority" and actually do not care about it.

In the current state of the project I think we should prioritize the swap and a proper relaunch after it, we have more serious exchanges to submit the coin once the new Dev finish the updates.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The yobit wallet is it maintenance now. Does this usually take long?

I don't know why YOBIT wallet is in maintenance. I DID NOT CONTACT THEM, but they might decide to take BTD seriously (or maybe not), because we now have a talented DEV.

It is safe to only trade at COINEXCHANGE, because we cannot trust YOBIT.

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Well its done once a yobit wallet is in maintenance it is doomed forever or at least until the coin's team pay the ramson. It is not the end just a new begining, wait for news from John and the new dev
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The yobit wallet is it maintenance now. Does this usually take long?
Activity: 30
Thanks John - I have moved and received all my coins now.
legendary
COINEXCHANGE WALLETS ARE NOW RESTORED, OUT OF MAINTENANCE. PLEASE TRANSFER YOUR BTD COINS AWAY FROM YOBIT NOW, BEFORE THE HARDCODED SWAP COMMENCES.

REPLY FROM COINEXCHANGE

Hi xxxxxx,

I have now put the BTD wallet into maintenance mode.

Please let me know when the swap will proceed.

Thank you for the notice.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2xxx
legendary
Coinexchange is advising not to transfer Bitcloud to them while their wallet is in maintenance.   I've sent a couple there as tests but they've not turned up.  

I need to move coins from Yobit but am working entirely from a mobile right now so I dont have a wallet. Any suggestions would be appreciated..
I have sent support ticket to coinexchange. There is no problem, we were just preparing for DEV updates, but the DEV is not ready yet.

coinexchange should take wallets out of maintenance soon, BUT YOU NEED TO GET ALL OF YOUR BTD COINS OUT OF YOBIT AS SOON AS COINEXCHANGE RESTORES THEIR WALLETS..
legendary
Coinexchange is advising not to transfer Bitcloud to them while their wallet is in maintenance.   I've sent a couple there as tests but they've not turned up. 

I need to move coins from Yobit but am working entirely from a mobile right now so I dont have a wallet. Any suggestions would be appreciated..
Coinexchange BTD wallets are in maintenance, because we are getting ready for the HARDCODED SWAP. It may take a week or more, before the swap occurs, but it will still happen.
Activity: 30
Coinexchange is advising not to transfer Bitcloud to them while their wallet is in maintenance.   I've sent a couple there as tests but they've not turned up. 

legendary
Hope we'll see Cryptopia/Bittrex listing one day  Tongue
Hopefully, we will get to CRYPTOPIA, but lets wait for the New DEV to do the HARDCODED SWAP, before we think of more exchanges.

Everybody needs to get their BITCLOUD away from YOBIT, because YOBIT wallets will be stuck on the wrong chain after the HARDCODED SWAP, because YOBIT does not do wallet updates.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Hope we'll see Cryptopia/Bittrex listing one day  Tongue
legendary
Please remember that BITCLOUD is a clean as the skin of babies forehead  Grin

BITCLOUD is NO PREMINE, NO INSTAMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX.

Even at the very beginning, the POW blocks were all equal and fairly distributed, so that NOBODY had an advantage, not even the old Dev.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Any news on the new Dev? Cheesy

This was his most recent discussion. Please remember that Limx Dev is a MASTERNODE EXPERT. He is the DEV of BITSEND - he is usually very busy, but he will surely come back here when he has free time.

People need to get ready - we all need to get ALL of our BITCLOUD coins away from the YOBIT exchange within the next 1 - 2 weeks, because Limx Dev will soon do a hardcoded swap, and we cannot guarantee that YOBIT will ever upgrade their wallets to the new chain.

RECENT DISCUSSION FROM THE NEW DEV

We want to move Bitcloud in a Masternodecoin. We need a swap for that.

Kind Regards Christian

A few questions  Grin

1.When do you estimate the swap will occur?
2.How will the swap occur?By transfering the coins to an exchange?(coinexchange.io)
3.How many BTD would you consider to be required for a masternode?1000/5000/10000

Hello bobitza202,

yes my message was very short.
1. I think in the next two unitl three weeks.
2. We send the coins 1:1 to your pubkey. You have only to copy your wallet.dat or import the privkeys.
3. I think 10K is possible Solution.

Greedyjon has ask us to add a masternode feature.

Kind Regards Christian

Any news on the new Dev? Cheesy
legendary
Now is the time to get your BITCLOUD coins away from YOBIT. You should move your coins to desktop wallet or to coinexchange.io
Woah looks like the stocks are going to get empty, only about 15k BTD available on exchanges, there's probably been an accumulation  Grin

yobit - 13250 BTD sell orders

coinexchange -  2265 BTD sell orders

legendary
Small Tip - if you can't see your balance in your qt wallet, you can manually start the rescan function by creating a shortcut to the executable, and then right-click/proprieties and where it says "target" at the end it's gotta look like this \bitcloud-qt.exe -rescan

After that your updated balance will apear  Grin
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTD/BTC
Small Tip - if you can't see your balance in your qt wallet, you can manually start the rescan function by creating a shortcut to the executable, and then right-click/proprieties and where it says "target" at the end it's gotta look like this \bitcloud-qt.exe -rescan

After that your updated balance will apear  Grin
Keep up the good work guys
Pages:
Jump to: