Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 12. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency is about the worst aspect of ICOs these days, most of the devs hiding behind the privacy that the internet provides while raking in millions
Any investor will prefer investing in a more transparent project as it will garueegnty some success and profit from the project. There are many SCAMs running in the crypto industry and a large amount of the fund are scammed every day so a transparent project is more preferred.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
I'm not really sure that the team is promising. The guys are not engaged in the project - they do not add what their users have long asked for.
Activity: 504
This project still have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. Well, it seems like the team Bucket has a team that is very promising as well as the project. I was hoping that this will not just remains as a word in the paper but hopefully will come into reality as soon as possible having been meet on what the users, supporters and investors really desire.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
which distinguishes from the BUGKET project. The Company also sets aside the token in the pool to be used for profit payments over a certain period of time. this becomes an advantage given by this project
For someone this aspect is advantage, but not for all. Some investors pay attention first of all to team and the developer, perhaps previously oбщaютиcя and only after that invest means in the platform. It isn't obligatory to look for advantages, there is enough of that the team was adequate, and the rest will be put.

From somehow I think Bucket is lacking of development and updates? I have been waiting for a week for their whitepapers so I can read what are their roadmap and plan to make soon.
I'm not sure how does the development for the whitepaper but I think you can just chat with their developer in the telegram group.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
which distinguishes from the BUGKET project. The Company also sets aside the token in the pool to be used for profit payments over a certain period of time. this becomes an advantage given by this project
For someone this aspect is advantage, but not for all. Some investors pay attention first of all to team and the developer, perhaps previously oбщaютиcя and only after that invest means in the platform. It isn't obligatory to look for advantages, there is enough of that the team was adequate, and the rest will be put.

From somehow I think Bucket is lacking of development and updates? I have been waiting for a week for their whitepapers so I can read what are their roadmap and plan to make soon.
Activity: 286
Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
That could be acceptable but not completely the streategy behind ultimately may not be just to boost and gain heavy targets but it also could be to create awareness and allow the users to know about the project.
All of the above opinions are right, in addition,  also the can project can be more attractive and useful if they really seing the need of their target market in the real world that would greatly affect its daily activities using the cryptocurrency in their lives and making their lives more effective, convience.  And of course, for the investors ROI secured and profitable.
Activity: 378
Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
That could be acceptable but not completely the streategy behind ultimately may not be just to boost and gain heavy targets but it also could be to create awareness and allow the users to know about the project.
Activity: 266
If one of the goals will be a crypto coin without using money, then how can I exchange Bucker for a fiat currency, ie, dollar? I did not quite understand this definition without money

there are talking about replacing physical coins ( pennies ) with digital money, because makign those physical money is costing a lot and at the same time damages our planet. I hope get the idea now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon
Their active involvement engaging by communicating actively answering all the questions with the right solutions letting every one understand the integrity and goodwill of the project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
Yeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.

Problem occurs any time because people will always try to attempt to destroy the system. That's why we commonly heard about it and hopefully, this platform will have a better security and can't be easily attack by some potential hackers.
I do not think so developer just not care the security and safety measures from various threats like hackers there will be a safety firewall enabled in the phase level for the welfare of all the participants.
Activity: 532
Using BUCKET with this Dispatch protocol, my transactions will have very fast confirmations, but will not be charged any transaction fee? And how will the network be maintained since there will be no fees?

Dispatch? Do you mean they will be working with bucket project? This is a good news then. I want to learn more about the project. I didn't know that there is a new development.

The Bucket platform will used the Dispatch technology it is because of its unique features. It has no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm. I can't explain it specifically because I myself still trying to understand more about the system of how really this works.

It's a wise choice for a new project that is going to enter the crypto space, as you are already aware. The Ethereum BLockchain is now experiencing a massive transaction congestion. This is the chance for Dispatch Labs to show their potential.
Yeah there has been some problems in blockchain of Etherum from last few days so many of people tired of it and do their investment into the other coins. So if the developrs will use perfect strategy then they can attract more and more investeros very easily nowdays.

Problem occurs any time because people will always try to attempt to destroy the system. That's why we commonly heard about it and hopefully, this platform will have a better security and can't be easily attack by some potential hackers.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

That is why it is so important to do such thing that have better strategies and effective plans so that people who supported it will also have a better way of promoting the project. It can easily draw the attentions and interest of investors that will lead them to decide and invest in the project.

How the developers handle the functionality without maintainance fee is the point which they have come with this unique initiative grab the attention of huge groups as we are experiencing from various conversations at social media.
Activity: 434

Bounty program almost make some dumping at project. But don't have bounty campaign, the project cannot be "bigger".
There were some  project team members that consider the  bounty campaigns as one why to advance and speed up the popularity of the project. The some projects that launch campaigns are more 30 percent more popular and famous in the market.
Hopefully team and developers will consider some points to entertain the thoughts of having a huge marketing strategy.
Activity: 196

Bounty program almost make some dumping at project. But don't have bounty campaign, the project cannot be "bigger".
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Do you have any idea mate why is that they don't like any bounties campaigns for the project, because base on many exsmples and experience the project that offers campaigns are more likely to achieve success because supporters ang investors from the campaign.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Pages:
Jump to: