Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 14. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If one of the goals will be a crypto coin without using money, then how can I exchange Bucker for a fiat currency, ie, dollar? I did not quite understand this definition without money

Well, as far as I know, you can use this one to trade with other tokens and coins to gain bucket tokens? then withdraw it with fiat currency I suppose? Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, even if the bucket tokens are exchangeable with BTC or ETH it will easy for its users to cash it out. You can trade this tokens on exchange and get it converted to USDT.

USDT is only used as a stable currency but when cashing it out to exchanges it is not that profitable because exchanges have high withdrawal fees. I think it is better to withdraw Eth or bitcoin to coins/token  to fiat platform like coinbase if you want to cash out.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
which distinguishes from the BUGKET project. The Company also sets aside the token in the pool to be used for profit payments over a certain period of time. this becomes an advantage given by this project
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.
Activity: 504
Bucket has so many interesting features. As I have read some information regarding this project, I somehow found it interesting and the only lack to this project is a good marketing strategy on how it will gain more popularity to gather more users, supporters and serious investors. I hope to more updates regarding the progress of the Bucket team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?

It doesn't exist on website, however you can read roadmap in the whitepaper, check page number 17. I hope the team will add it to this thread to save time for people who don't have time to download documents.
Yeah, thank you for explaining to me that they had a work planned in the whitepaper. However, this kind of information should be stored in the website but I don't even know why did the developer won't add it.
This solution of developers, which they do not intend to solve unfortunately, may not be considered important.
The community in telegrams is not gaining popularity.Can it be because you need to change tactics? There are proven ways how to gain popularity in the crypto community.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
If one of the goals will be a crypto coin without using money, then how can I exchange Bucker for a fiat currency, ie, dollar? I did not quite understand this definition without money

Well, as far as I know, you can use this one to trade with other tokens and coins to gain bucket tokens? then withdraw it with fiat currency I suppose? Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, even if the bucket tokens are exchangeable with BTC or ETH it will easy for its users to cash it out. You can trade this tokens on exchange and get it converted to USDT.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Yes, i agree with you, the team have good working at now. We should waiting more something make us surprising about Bucket at the future.

Pretty sure there are also waiting for the bucket team to partner and work with dispatch lab project with their features combines this could be a big hit in the blockchain platforms and developments.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
It's good that they are successfully completing and continue to work. Participation in events always positively influences the development of the project.
Continue to work is a great decision to improve the project more and more. Keeping the various events is always better than ever.
Its indeed great efforts are needed , but good strategies and good planning are also important, and participation of supporters could help.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
where can I see your road map according to which you plan a work plan or is it absent? How can you compare the results of the work with what you wanted to do?

It doesn't exist on website, however you can read roadmap in the whitepaper, check page number 17. I hope the team will add it to this thread to save time for people who don't have time to download documents.
Yeah, thank you for explaining to me that they had a work planned in the whitepaper. However, this kind of information should be stored in the website but I don't even know why did the developer won't add it.
Activity: 448
\
Maybe it can be exchanged with some kind of goods or stuffs in the real life, exchanged for the bucket coin. CMIIW.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Bucket teams are actively engaging with various activities and gaining more partners and all the deploymemt activities are successfully completing as part of the planned activities.
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!
Does the Bucket project already been have the bounty campaign programs? If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter that wants to be able to participates and join their bounty.

We are currently in the process of shaping our bounty. More info to come. This is Ian from Bucket!

That's good thing to know because it is one way of making this project to be more popular and also a way of spreading their information. There are so many bounty hunters in this forum so probably it will be work out.

That is good to hear that they will have bounty because it will helps a lot in the project such as making it more popular and it can give more information which can make people understan more. I know the team will achieved their goals.
It is needed. Because bounty is the good way for make community know more about Bucket projects same as strategy with almost other projects.
May be the developers are even figuring out the new promotions or better plans to implement the more opportunities even for the supporters to spread the word dispatch labs in various platforms.
Activity: 266

Activity: 434
Yes, it is so good at now. Me and almost user whom want become supporters - investors need some good signal like that more.

If you want to be a loyal supporter you can always invest a little and also join their bounty campaigns. Wish you luck!
Does the Bucket project already been have the bounty campaign programs? If so, I would be much glad if you will provide me the link to join them because I am also one of those people as well as a supporter that wants to be able to participates and join their bounty.

We are currently in the process of shaping our bounty. More info to come. This is Ian from Bucket!

That's good thing to know because it is one way of making this project to be more popular and also a way of spreading their information. There are so many bounty hunters in this forum so probably it will be work out.

That is good to hear that they will have bounty because it will helps a lot in the project such as making it more popular and it can give more information which can make people understan more. I know the team will achieved their goals.
It is needed. Because bounty is the good way for make community know more about Bucket projects same as strategy with almost other projects.
Activity: 322

Their teams are highly involving in every workflow and similar platforms experienced potential professionals are easily handing the issues and even addressing all the queries as their responsibility.
Activity: 196
The thought of this project is transparent and precise. I definitely liked it,  I'm expecting to the updates and hopefully success of this project.
Yes, i agree with you, the team have good working at now. We should waiting more something make us surprising about Bucket at the future.

Activity: 378

The development seems taking more initiatives with tge project as we can experience various deployment activities and the strong integrity to achieve tbeir goals is gaining more good will for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: