Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 26. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Its good to see that all the team members behid this project has attached thier linked account on thier profile. This simoly shows that they are serious about this business.
yes I also liked that and it makes the project exceptional from other project. team members are really trying hard to  bring a new thing
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Indeed, but it is not bad enough for an old project like this because if they were still active until today then it is a good thing, long live Bucket!
Yes, i really hope this project can running for long time, not at current time or short term, it will be good when we have cheap "Bucket".
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Bearing market, stuck at ETH transaction. This issue will have big effect to any project at current time. Maybe Bucket will be one of solutions.
Obviously bucket is a big change for the crypto world because you can change any coin to their coin & use it for many purpose.so these are the biggest change & solution for any problem       
Yes, Bucket tokens will have many applications in the payment process and it can be used in many places around us. Bucket tokens will surely gain huge value in the future due to its increasing number of supporters and holders. I think this project can reach high success and gain profits in the future.
Bucket will gain huge value due to its idea.This idea will draw more investors as it's a new idea & purpose behind this is useful for any users.

This is Ian from Bucket. Thank you for the vote of confidence. We are excited about our project and actively looking to engage investors.
tell me, do you have any new cooperation or partnership agreements? Or do you have enough of those partners that are already available today?
Yes, i really want know which partners of Bucket project. Actually, i think the team of Bucket still small enough to handle allthing.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
For now i think team engagement will help spring this project greater and hopefully after team finish with the ground work we might get a bounty campaign or some sort of promotional campaign
Activity: 266
What's the difference of this platform to other existing projects? I have seen so many projects like this but I want to know how why will these investors choose this project?

If you give names of those projects, we can have look and make comparison between them and Bucket. Bitcoin itself made to replace fiat and bucket is doing the same, replacing real coins, the different is the Bucket will pay out profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Bearing market, stuck at ETH transaction. This issue will have big effect to any project at current time. Maybe Bucket will be one of solutions.
Obviously bucket is a big change for the crypto world because you can change any coin to their coin & use it for many purpose.so these are the biggest change & solution for any problem       
Yes, Bucket tokens will have many applications in the payment process and it can be used in many places around us. Bucket tokens will surely gain huge value in the future due to its increasing number of supporters and holders. I think this project can reach high success and gain profits in the future.
Bucket will gain huge value due to its idea.This idea will draw more investors as it's a new idea & purpose behind this is useful for any users.

This is Ian from Bucket. Thank you for the vote of confidence. We are excited about our project and actively looking to engage investors.
tell me, do you have any new cooperation or partnership agreements? Or do you have enough of those partners that are already available today?
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Indeed, but it is not bad enough for an old project like this because if they were still active until today then it is a good thing, long live Bucket!
Teams active involvement in answering the queries as priority making the project a success workflow through thr trust bondage involving with the solutions on time.

Communicating with their clients is a good foundation to have a better way of a building a strong bond. In case like this would definitely be has a greater chance to success. Bucket probably unearthed some good way of making more marketing strategy in order for them to have some funds to continue build the platform.

I agree, active communication within the team and the supporters or team is highly needed to have positive and peaceful environment.  Having those things surely makes the project successful. I hope the developer will not stop think for a new idea that will make bucket project more attractive and successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think is a good idea to move slowly take your time and atleast that will ensure trust among the community hopefully and ofcourse it make the work more effective but it will be nice if once in a while we get a hint of the basics and news
Yes of course. I think that the project has a great potential and just needs time and support.
Activity: 406
I think is a good idea to move slowly take your time and atleast that will ensure trust among the community hopefully and ofcourse it make the work more effective but it will be nice if once in a while we get a hint of the basics and news
Yeah, its better to have strong foundation and interaction with the members of the community to have strong relationships with each parties. In this way the project trust ratings will rise and the investors and supporters will be captivated by the project pleasing appearance.

Definitely, it's a key to achieve a successful project and also they can give a better services to the crypto community. The concept seems good but still they really need to take some serious action in order for them to have some good support from the people.
It makes the way easy where they can keep an opservation track and wisely make a plan and figure out the possibilities that helps the team also to work and complete all assignments.
I think the team is working on the development of the project according to its road map. If they do not deviate from their plan, they can achieve good results.
Activity: 532
Teams active involvement in answering the queries as priority making the project a success workflow through thr trust bondage involving with the solutions on time.

Communicating with their clients is a good foundation to have a better way of a building a strong bond. In case like this would definitely be has a greater chance to success. Bucket probably unearthed some good way of making more marketing strategy in order for them to have some funds to continue build the platform.
Activity: 294
Yeah, its better to have strong foundation and interaction with the members of the community to have strong relationships with each parties. In this way the project trust ratings will rise and the investors and supporters will be captivated by the project pleasing appearance.

Definitely, it's a key to achieve a successful project and also they can give a better services to the crypto community. The concept seems good but still they really need to take some serious action in order for them to have some good support from the people.
It makes the way easy where they can keep an opservation track and wisely make a plan and figure out the possibilities that helps the team also to work and complete all assignments.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 196
Updates of the project and sharing such announcements builds a trust and all the investors feels comfortable for knowing about progress of the product which grabs even more attention of new traffic.
Activity: 518
Activity: 238
There are more votes and participation for the project accordingly developers are also showing more interest in implementing more advanced features that is adding value for the project.
Activity: 56

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I think that all projects in the market somehow has similarities and they have something in common the only thing thay this projects will be distinct from others is how they will handle and advertise the projectm but updates and additional features will uplift the project identity from others.
Yes, there are many similar projects in the market and also have some aim. Bucket will surely need to face large challenges as they enter the market as there is a bull market of ICOs and more and more project are coming every day and offering the same services to the clients.
Activity: 434
I think that all projects in the market somehow has similarities and they have something in common the only thing thay this projects will be distinct from others is how they will handle and advertise the projectm but updates and additional features will uplift the project identity from others.
Activity: 560
They do have a strong foundation and actively manage their social media's group very well and has strong relationships with them.
Pages:
Jump to: