Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 22. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.

I disagree with you people prefer to have a short and concise video presentation about the project. Grey won't be joining if they don't know the concept of a project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In my opinion, this project is worth working out. Many investors will not want to invest in a little worked out project.
Yes project is worth to invest and the trust of the people of the community. The project is now beginning to gain the trust and the sympathy of the investors and supporters.  The numbers of it's community members are slowly increasing in due time I think they will eventually gain the support of many.
Activity: 378
The idea of the project is good, but it's bad that it's not new, but I hope that the developers will add something new and this project will be better.
Well I think its natural impressions to find something different in the new project, somehow they could show some improvements and new developments about it sooner I hope.

Because it is really important to find something that will be innovative, i think having some unique feature about a project will give it a chance to compete to what's already existing project in the field where it belong.
That is, you want to say that this project will be unique in its own way and the developers have added something of their own?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
Project needs a big strategy not a big team. They are trying hard  . should give them time when the full project will come investors will invest . without full information no one gonna invest. Don't worry
In this case, the team should provide us with all necessary information about the project as soon as possible. Because they can lose a lot of supporters.
That's true but big project needs some time to establish and make a perfect strategy with a intelligent team up. So waiting is good for us now. I think
Activity: 28
Pretty big improvements and developments from the team. But still its lacking because of the whitepapers that is not yet released for the public. Hopefully this week, We will see that they will add and update it for the sake of the members and its potential investors.
Yes, the project is getting huge interest from the community but most of the people are in the wait of whitepapers as an attractive and informative whitepaper has a very great positive effect on the development and promotion of the project and its community.
I do not understand, why do you say that people are waiting for a whitepaper? The developers have already provided us with this document and you can read it here on the first page or on the official website of the project.
Yeah, they usually need to read the whitepaper first before goin' to invest so that's why they have to read the whitepaper.

Good morning everyone - Francine from Bucket here - you can find our whitepaper on our token website: www.token.buckettechnologies.com.  Hope that helps! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
In my opinion, this project is worth working out. Many investors will not want to invest in a little worked out project.
Every project have their own potential, and all big project is started from "small". The mission of team that how to make improve their project and gain reputation from investors.
The reputation of the project can be improved only by positive feedback and good project work. If they will conscientiously treat their users, then the reputation will be good.

Bucket is still in its adjustment stage as what I know because they still finding more features to make their platform more usable and can accumulate bigger community. This is probably under in development and team are working for the betterment of its future.

Yeah right I agree with you, the project is still new and needs more improvements more specially with the public relations to boost up popularity and exposures of this project. We should be more patience to wait for more updates and announcements.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Every project have their own potential, and all big project is started from "small". The mission of team that how to make improve their project and gain reputation from investors.
The reputation of the project can be improved only by positive feedback and good project work. If they will conscientiously treat their users, then the reputation will be good.

Bucket is still in its adjustment stage as what I know because they still finding more features to make their platform more usable and can accumulate bigger community. This is probably under in development and team are working for the betterment of its future.
Activity: 126
New update from Bucket's team from social media, it will be live-streaming on insta and Facebook for people who like to watch.

Join us TOMORROW for Demo Day! Bucket and 9 other amazing companies will take the stage to demo our products and showcase our hard work after these 12 riveting weeks. We will be live-streaming the presentation over Facebook and Instagram.

Yes, we needed it now, this is the time make everyone feeling Bucket is good project for invest. I really appreciate this action from Bucket team.
This is surely a very important event for bucket and its supporters, its convinient for those who cant personaly attend since they will also do a love stream on instagram and youtube.
Activity: 504
Tell me who visited the live broadcast? I can not understand whether I have time to see or not, because we have very different time zones.
Activity: 378
Activity: 532
I forgot the service that I saw before but it also has something to do with changing coins to paper cash or rebate cards or something that you can find on walmart or best buy. Coinstar I think. Is this familiar to that company. Like changing coins and stuff.
To avoid these confusions bucket team have taken initiative in publishing the whitepapers with the complete information which allows to understand the road map and future goals all the system.
To one it seems to me that actions of this sort from team shouldn't seem any favor from their party and these are absolutely ordinary things? It has to be present at each project, everything has to be transparent for users.

What kind of transparency that you wanted to know because the team already provided about the team's information. Anyway, what we should know for now is their development about the platform because Bucket is committed to used the Dispatch protocol which it states that "which achieves high transaction throughput with no transaction fees due to its unique DAPoS consensus algorithm."
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Or we can joinned their livestream today, if i don't have any mistake. And we can understand more by make question to the team via this livestream.
Agreed, but maybe some people prefer reading because sometimes its easier for them to understand rather than the video, well I think checking both is better.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Agree some of the investors are very particular to invest in project that has big potential for success. They are also want projects that has creative minds and competitive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Exactly. That's why we need to have patience sometimes as this will takes a lot of time before the implementation happens. The team are still working on it so there are still a chanced that it can be a good platform here in crypto world. They just have to take their time and make sure that everything will works according to the plans.
Activity: 336
could you give me a link to this livestream? I have several important questions for project developers. I think many other supporters of the project will also be interested in hearing the answers to them.
Merit: 19

I didn't understand where the profit would come from. How will investors receive income? From the white paper it follows that the scheme resembles a financial pyramid. If this is all that the project offers, it is better to find another)
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Exactly! Investors now are picky when it comes to choosing on whom they will put their money. Not really a surprise if this project works out their platform excellently.
Activity: 294
Activity: 560
No updates and project administrators are active. I do not know how you can trust your funds to such a team.
Project needs a big strategy not a big team. They are trying hard  . should give them time when the full project will come investors will invest . without full information no one gonna invest. Don't worry
In this case, the team should provide us with all necessary information about the project as soon as possible. Because they can lose a lot of supporters.
I agree. They must have to provide it so that more people will be here to joined and supports the project. Although they are actively answering some concerns here, but still not enough to convinced more people. I hope they will consider it and make this community a good to follow.

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - I agree that this project needs a well tuned strategy and a good team surrounding it.  Bucket is really lucky to have a great team of investors, advisers and fans to move our product and our STO forward.  I have posted in the past regarding updates but here is a repost:

Our Bucket product which is not entirely built on blockchain will be available in our two pilot programs: Northwest Arkansas in the United States and Singapore launching this year. The Bucket product is a software platform which integrates with retailers' existing POS systems to digitize their coin change.  Our mission is to accelerate humanity's transition to a digital economy and we believe that sweeping physical coins due back to you into a digital and secure Bucket account is the best stepping stone to going cashless.  You can learn about our product at: www.buckettechnologies.com  you can also see how the Bucket product works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9PSpx5tcDs&feature=youtu.be

For our Security Token Offering (STO) which of course is powered and empowered by blockchain technology, we are offering a Bucket token in three private sales, the first one is live now.  Our first tranche of raise is for $1MM and we are quickly closing this round.  Each private sale offers a decreasing discount on the token.  We chose to fundraise through an STO because we are dedicated to a transparent, real-time, democratic and most importantly SEC regulated process.  We are open to US accredited investors, which is 3rd party verified, for our Reg-D offering and we also have a Reg-S offering for foreign investors.  You can learn more about our STO at: www.token.buckettechnologies.com

In regards to strategy:

> End user adoption and engagement - a full online/offline marketing strategy and tactics including in-app promotions to "fill your bucket" and have "power buckets" during specific days or for specific users
> We are working with Bounty 0x to map out our bounty campaign.  We also have some exciting news regarding another cashout option which will include cryptocurrency.  Stay tuned!

Hope that helps!
Such a nice strategy made by Bucket to be a better Bucket! I hope they can bring us more opportunities to get money from the bounty $$$$
Pages:
Jump to: