Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the project should focus on mutually beneficial professional assistance. Such sections as shopping and entertainment are not needed by this platform
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
good afternoon friends, I found out that a coin is added to the investbox. This is true?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I agree with you. With the development of information technologies, the role of communities of people is of increasing importance.
Communication between people and creating a community is a simple and understandable way to attract people to use blockchain technology.
If this project can create a community of people willing to pay for work and people able to do this work, then it will be very profitable.
Activity: 364
Is it planned to bounty or airdrop? It would be nice to get a few free coins))
At the moment, the team is happy with the way coins are sold so it does not attempt to further promote the project. Let's see what will happen next.
I think the airdrop could increase the number of holders of coins and  increase the volume of trading on the coin.
It seems that so many people want to get Buddy tokens for free  Cheesy
Activity: 476
notderossi
I think the work of the platform will begin with the placement of the first orders. Once the performers see that there is real money that can be earned, they immediately join the platform.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
@lina.potushanskaya.84
For the platform to work successfully, you do not need a miracle. It is necessary to establish high-quality and stable work. The concept of the project is attractive, with the right approach, the platform will have many users.
Activity: 336
At the moment, the team is happy with the way coins are sold so it does not attempt to further promote the project. Let's see what will happen next.
Any project needs promotion, I hope in this project I will also be able to earn some number of tokens for the promotion.
Activity: 145
The idea is great and all, since communication is really sought nowadays by those means.. You just need to ensure that people are convinced though, you need to lure them and make them want to engage! I can see the positivity this project is offering nonetheless!
Activity: 910
Activity: 588

Attracting good professionals can take some time. so do not just hope for a huge number of super professionals
People become professionals during work.
By the way, for any money you can find any professional on any platform, it all depends on the demand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hey, I just met up with the project. One of my friends mentioned it so I decided to have a look. Went through most of your content. I think the project posseses indicstions for a promising future. Will keep in touch.
The big plus of the project is that the coin is already traded on the exchange and has good volumes.
Activity: 209
Activity: 230
I think this platform will be useful for many people, but do you have money for promoting it?
Activity: 50
I think that with the marketing side, you will have to try very hard,to attract investors and people.

The main thing is to attract the first wave of users and provide them with quality services. then people will come and the rest
Community development is important in any crypto-currency project, but in projects that create communities of people themselves, this is doubly important.
I agree with you. With the development of information technologies, the role of communities of people is of increasing importance.
Communication between people and creating a community is a simple and understandable way to attract people to use blockchain technology.
Good point. I was skeptic at first, but now see valid angle of project. Something I will look into Wink
Activity: 49
Hey, I just met up with the project. One of my friends mentioned it so I decided to have a look. Went through most of your content. I think the project posseses indicstions for a promising future. Will keep in touch.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think that with the marketing side, you will have to try very hard,to attract investors and people.

The main thing is to attract the first wave of users and provide them with quality services. then people will come and the rest
If a person uses the services of the platform and is satisfied, he will advise it to his friends. Such advertising is the best.
Merit: 1
I understand the media part such as music and video will be missing in your project?

Exactly. There is no point on this platform to do meli content. This is enough in ordinary social networks
Activity: 224

Activity: 252
After today's dump, the price of the token has fallen dramatically in value. I thought he'd better stick.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase tokens cheaper. Who managed to sell when the price was high very lucky. They got a good profit and can now buy a lot of coins.
I'm starting to think about buying BuddyCoin. Perhaps on Sunday the price of Bitcoin will fall even more and it will be possible to make a successful deal.

The price has now fallen. So now is the best time to do the purchase
Activity: 224
After today's dump, the price of the token has fallen dramatically in value. I thought he'd better stick.

At the moment, the whole market has gone down. It's not surprising that this coin also fell in price
Pages:
Jump to: