Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I can not find the price of the token, where is it written?

The Token is sold on the exchange, perhaps you should look at the actual information there?
Activity: 588
Attracting good professionals can take some time. so do not just hope for a huge number of super professionals
It all depends on the level of the proposed payment. If it is sufficient, then the professionals will be on the first day.
It is impossible to predict the level of supply and demand in advance. The most important thing is to ensure a high level of awareness among potential users of the platform.
The main thing is to be able to attract these potential users to the platform. And then you need a powerful advertising company
The coins of the project are solding successfully, so I can assume that the developers will have enough money for this.
Activity: 336
Attracting good professionals can take some time. so do not just hope for a huge number of super professionals

I'm even sure that this will happen at once. But when the mentors will receive the first coins that are well worth and already traded then the experts will immediately more))
Even the simple guarantees that the platform provides will ensure that the contract will be executed. This will help all sides of the deal.
Activity: 910
The main thing is to be able to attract these potential users to the platform. And then you need a powerful advertising company
Maybe a bonus program or something like a bounty campaign can solve this problem.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It all depends on the level of the proposed payment. If it is sufficient, then the professionals will be on the first day.

But in this case, the price will have to be great. And people will not want to use the services of these mentors
The price is determined by supply and demand. If the price is good for the buyer and the seller, in the end everyone is happy.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I'm even sure that this will happen at once. But when the mentors will receive the first coins that are well worth and already traded then the experts will immediately more))
I agree with you, in fact the project team should only provide a convenient cooperation for the participants in this process. Then they will do everything themselves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes to the market is in the fall, and it is not known when it will be over
For several days the market has stabilized. Some coins have started to grow, we will wait for a long-term trend.
Merit: 1
It is impossible to predict the level of supply and demand in advance. The most important thing is to ensure a high level of awareness among potential users of the platform.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I support this project and trust  it ought be smash! Irreproachable plan, very nice project.  Good luck all!
Activity: 266

But in this case, the price will have to be great. And people will not want to use the services of these mentors
Activity: 252
I hope the market will stop falling and we will see a faster development of this project. At the moment, the external conjuncture plays a big role.

Yes to the market is in the fall, and it is not known when it will be over
Activity: 224

Activity: 224
Is a rating system based on feedback on your platform planned?

The rating system will be used. You and other users will leave their assessment of the mentor who has given you some kind of help
Activity: 53
Good evening fellows. It is a crypto exchange is very nice.
Witting business, extraordinary idea.
Activity: 182

I think only here you can answer this
I already asked and the answer was never received
perhaps this time will answer, wait
Activity: 114

I already asked and the answer was never received

Hello, are there any partners?
hello, I think there is, where without them
what, and where you can see?
on the site, most likely there is
I did not see it there ...
look closely, should be

Hello, are there any partners?
hello, I think there is, where without them