Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 10. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
From the daily update posted yesterday. It said that the xmax wallet application will be on the app store next week. Stay tuned guys.

Yea. I saw that tweet too and I was wondering why every project have to start with iOS platform app release first and Android later. I have a feeling that there are more Android users though. Maybe it's just me.

To me I believe they're more android users, They should consider releasing an android version first.
The presence of the application provides strong motivation for the team and increases investor confidence. this is a great step, to make it easier for the community to use the services offered by XMAX.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
From the daily update posted yesterday. It said that the xmax wallet application will be on the app store next week. Stay tuned guys.

Yea. I saw that tweet too and I was wondering why every project have to start with iOS platform app release first and Android later. I have a feeling that there are more Android users though. Maybe it's just me.

To me I believe they're more android users, They should consider releasing an android version first.

I also think that there are more Android devices than iOS devices, but I'm fine with the release on the iOS platform. I will test it anyway and submit my suggestions.

Agreed, the population of the android users to iOS can be rated as 2:1 and its surprising to see projects focus on iOS platform first before android and i keep wondering if there's something so special when it comes to using iOS other than the advance technology behind iOS or probably the process that android entails is much more strenuous than iOS

The problem is with that 2:1 android to ios ratio is that IOS people tend to have more liquid capital, the android ratio is diluted with people with 50-100$ android handsets that drive up the numbers, and so technically they have android but the chance their going to be significantly investing is probably lower than if someone with a samsung s9 or a iphone will have liquid capital

Might not be the reason but its possible

I have seen most of the project going with iOS version first and the Android.  Not sure why,  but they seems to be very confident with iOS than Android.

I find it weird too; They probably have the stats of region they plan to target. However generally speaking iOS is usually faster to develop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I also think that there are more Android devices than iOS devices, but I'm fine with the release on the iOS platform. I will test it anyway and submit my suggestions.

Agreed, the population of the android users to iOS can be rated as 2:1 and its surprising to see projects focus on iOS platform first before android and i keep wondering if there's something so special when it comes to using iOS other than the advance technology behind iOS or probably the process that android entails is much more strenuous than iOS

The problem is with that 2:1 android to ios ratio is that IOS people tend to have more liquid capital, the android ratio is diluted with people with 50-100$ android handsets that drive up the numbers, and so technically they have android but the chance their going to be significantly investing is probably lower than if someone with a samsung s9 or a iphone will have liquid capital

I have seen most of the project going with iOS version first and the Android.  Not sure why,  but they seems to be very confident with iOS than Android.
Activity: 58
hi, if you are searching for an arabic tranlator , pm me  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Definitly earlier than i thought we would be seeing it i mean they seem to have been making headway on the gamechains last i heard which i imagine is why they are really getting things moving at this point
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Great news, I got this message from xmax today on reddit:
We are releasing our first wallet beta version and the first downloaded App for the XMax project this week.

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing. ETH is also started moving up and this beta version release will make positive impact on the XMax tokens price.

Trust me I'm so happy to be around here, it's great to get all this important updates from team inspires a whole lot of confidence that this is a project for the long term
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

But for android version exactly when they will going to release? I mean what time they will take for android devices?

I see lots of excitement from the guys here about the XMax wallet application. And why not it's a big milestone, I am too excited about the app.
Activity: 392

But for android version exactly when they will going to release? I mean what time they will take for android devices?
Activity: 420

Activity: 182

Activity: 4
Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 532

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
XMX is officially listed on FCoin and trading will be start at midnight 00:00 GMT+8, 6th July 2018. Enjoy the trading with XMX.

https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1014772100123381760?s=19

Thanks for sharing. It's really good to see the team expanding the exchanges they are on. Hopefully we see some more in the coming months.

More listings are to come  I believe. These listings will help them get a good position in the market and high daily trade volumes.

being listed in more than one exchange is a very good business move because it gives variety which in some case is very important to business because most people would prefer not create a new account just to buy a token
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Excellent!!!!! Was this from their twitter post? I didn't actually manage to read it all, but so glad to hear an app is on the way!
brand new
Activity: 0
I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?
Activity: 728
Pages:
Jump to: