Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 11. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Great news, I got this message from xmax today on reddit:
We are releasing our first wallet beta version and the first downloaded App for the XMax project this week.

I saw that on their twitter. This is indeed a great news. I like the idea, that they involve the community, in wallet testing.

I think it’s great that we’re finally seeing some major milestones behind the project ticking but getting the gamechainsonline and the first games onboard will be huge as well

I'm really looking forward to the first games. And no matter what the first game will be, I'll try it out to see how it all really works. but until then it probably takes some time

I am too excited about the first game. I expect many enthusiasts developers will develop some awesome games on this platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
We are releasing our first wallet beta version and the first downloaded App for the XMax project this week.

I saw that on their twitter. This is indeed a great news. I like the idea, that they involve the community, in wallet testing.

I think it’s great that we’re finally seeing some major milestones behind the project ticking but getting the gamechainsonline and the first games onboard will be huge as well

I'm really looking forward to the first games. And no matter what the first game will be, I'll try it out to see how it all really works. but until then it probably takes some time
Activity: 238

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing. ETH is also started moving up and this beta version release will make positive impact on the XMax tokens price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
1 project with a good idea, good website interface with investment. I believe the project will be successful and thrive in the future.

One sure way to know a project is positioned to be successful is when they keep keeping on even in terrible times, Xmax have successfully demonstrated that.. This is one project I can gladly stake on
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

That is crucial however I think there should be focus on getting games out since that is the core idea behind XMAX anyway. I have read about one or competitors but XMAX seems to be way ahead in terms of implementation and marketing.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 5
Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your plan.
brand new
Activity: 0
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Activity: 420

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Did the team ever come back with whether they would be doing any actual first party games on the chain to give some visibility over whats really possible with the platform i think that could really go far to help adoption once the mainchain is up

I think they once issued out an article about releasing the first phase to the public or so, that's if i'm not mistaken and i believe i saw that on an article with their tech team head, that's Mr. Song, i would have dropped the link here but unfortunately i can't access that now, probably you should head on to their twitter page, you will locate it

Ya i know they've talked about the initial phase of the actual platform and it's growth but i'd really like to see them branch out and do some first party games as well which could set the path for others.
Activity: 4
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 182
1 project with a good idea, good website interface with investment. I believe the project will be successful and thrive in the future.

Yeah they'll, not to add how good their social media outlets are the team really knows their onions
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Did the team ever come back with whether they would be doing any actual first party games on the chain to give some visibility over whats really possible with the platform i think that could really go far to help adoption once the mainchain is up

I think they once issued out an article about releasing the first phase to the public or so, that's if i'm not mistaken and i believe i saw that on an article with their tech team head, that's Mr. Song, i would have dropped the link here but unfortunately i can't access that now, probably you should head on to their twitter page, you will locate it
Activity: 3
Greetings  Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this plan is, optimistic about the future of the plan. Wish you good luck.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The team of this idea is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks

Twitter and Telegram this platforms are best for such query trust me... I particularly follow Chris in his updates on Twitter at @XMax_io, if you could shoot pm on Telegram or Twitter you get much more faster response
Merit: 10
Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I am pretty excited about the upcoming platform.

Yea. We all are friends. The entertainment and gaming platform is one big industry that personally, I don't think can ever be saturated. This factor has created an unending use case for the platform especially if they can continue scaling with the changes that occur in the industry over time.

This is very hard time for crypto market, but XMax team is making good progress with developing gaming platform. I hope market will start going up.

The wallet app is currently being tested by the team internally but we should expect the release of the app soon. They are really doing a good job.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

yeah, rightly said but the only thing i am after is for them to release an awesome game designed using their platform doing that will enable more investment and increase their token value
Pages:
Jump to: