Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - BullshitCoin - SWAP scheduled for the 20th May - page 4. (Read 21778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bullshitcoin needs a lot of bullshit invest and investing community can be a great way to meet investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
no paymet airdrop 3,

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
So is it 2000 or 500 BULLS this time?
In any case, I'm applying again after this message  Grin
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Bullshitcoin is really a bullshit coin with no future as the coin is trading at 1 satoshi in coin exchange and who ever is waiting for this bullshit coin airdrop is wasting his life and knowledge

At lest dev is honoest about his Bullshit Coin.  You will rarely find people so open about their Bullshit.  Lots of them hide it until you found out its bullshit Dev that runs away with your funds or dump the coins into oblivion.  At least here only the Coin is Bullshit and not the dev Grin

HAHAHEHE i agree with you what you are saying about OP but what is the use of going after this coin when it is totally bullshit , it is just like killing the time of the users to waste it. and he is not asking anyone to invest in scam LIKE ICO , that is right but still following this thread is a waste of time.

and this is the last post on this thread

Guys, guys, after all, Dev said at the beginning that this is bullshit and not worth it to invest or be associated with this no hope. It's a "laughter" coin more for fun and for collectors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252

XMAS Bullshit Airdrop Round 3 - - 2000 - -  BULLS  - -   - -

Rules -
  • first 50 people to inbox me there BULLS wallet address will get 500 coins !  No Newbie accounts with 0 activity
  • only 1 airdrop per person per round
  • no multiple accounts

I will keep logs of all addresses and usernames
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Bullshitcoin is really a bullshit coin with no future as the coin is trading at 1 satoshi in coin exchange and who ever is waiting for this bullshit coin airdrop is wasting his life and knowledge

At lest dev is honoest about his Bullshit Coin.  You will rarely find people so open about their Bullshit.  Lots of them hide it until you found out its bullshit Dev that runs away with your funds or dump the coins into oblivion.  At least here only the Coin is Bullshit and not the dev Grin

HAHAHEHE i agree with you what you are saying about OP but what is the use of going after this coin when it is totally bullshit , it is just like killing the time of the users to waste it. and he is not asking anyone to invest in scam LIKE ICO , that is right but still following this thread is a waste of time.

and this is the last post on this thread
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

all airdrops sent out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 770
Why not pay pool. What is the problem.
POOL SCAM
I need another pool
You altcoin developer and you are the owner of the same pool. A person interested in profit.
Need a second regardless of your interests POOL
Tell us about your plans for the altcoin.
If this is not. That is only a SCAM
 Angry

It is not a scam it is a load of Bullshit. This Dev is full of Bullshit.

Why won't the pool pay ? Are you sure you know what you are doing ? Is it an open pool or registration pool ? Did you use the correct address ?
What are you mining with ?

Damn i missed the bullshit airdrop, when the round 3 airdrop for this bullshit?

No it is tomorrow so you just in time really. What round 3 ? What are you talking about ? How do I register or ask for it ? Anyway much shit cwill rain from the skies I will just speak to the Dev about this because he is full of Bullshit. xP
Activity: 490
Damn i missed the bullshit airdrop, when the round 3 airdrop for this bullshit?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Coin glug glug glug goes to the bottom.      Grin      And what it was worth the wait
As bul bul even on the stock exchange where there is not
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Coin glug glug glug goes to the bottom.      Grin      And what it was worth the wait
Activity: 770
Hey this is Bullshit how do I get my airdrop of this coin ? It is tomorrow and I don't want to lose out. I want some coin Smiley
Everyone here is just talking about BullShit.  Cool
So you better give us Bullshit tomorrow Dev. Also I will help this Bullshit coin by doing a coin ad on yobit. Do I need a balance on yobit to vote or is it only bullshit ?

Damn that was fun ^^ Haha nice coin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
airdrop is still going guys inbox me your addresses
any other bullshit bounty?

extra 500 for submitting to yobit Smiley

also new airdrop soon round 3

How to submit to yobit?
BM8WKsbgXw4PH4EhNNNZLM6W7qu8WsMWoa

Activity: 518

Adress in pm.
Why not pay pool. What is the problem.
POOL SCAM
I need another pool
You altcoin developer and you are the owner of the same pool. A person interested in profit.
Need a second regardless of your interests POOL
Tell us about your plans for the altcoin.
If this is not. That is only a SCAM
 Angry
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I WTS 100 BST for 0.14 !  Wink

BST ? were BULLS Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: