Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - BullshitCoin - SWAP scheduled for the 20th May - page 6. (Read 21778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

So besides being a scammer your are an idiot, 19% is still a huge premine, 44,333,333 BULLS stake like 15,000 BULLS daily and how much is your airdrop 1,000, how much honesty.

Dude you are a scammer, the fact that you think 19% premine is fair probes it, not to mention the 10% fee you charge on some of your pools, those are also "mistakes"?
You make mistakes on the ANN, you make mistakes on the pool fee's, for a "pool operator" and a "DEV" you make a lot of mistakes, o wait you are not a DEV (walletbuilders) you are just desperate to make some satoshis, do you really think that a basic UNOMP setup, some walletbuilders code and a bunch of groupies are enough?
we are not so stupid as you think.

Well said Sir, unfortunately it's still full of idiots around.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I am not doing the sums, however, the coin count goes up via staking at 30%. It is not a PoW. At 100,000 blocks, the figure given by welshy, the premine percentage sounds about correct.

If he is giving much of the sum away, he cannot even stake so much.

Honesty, the majority of non-developers have no clue at the cost of introducing an altcoin. Pay his hosting, pay his pool fee, give hime the 0.05 or whatever for buying the coin. Give him what he would have paid at coinmaret.io, will probably pay yobit, and any other exchange.

///////////////////

Some confusion. Coinmaker used a Bullshitcoin as an example. That is not this coin.

Give him a chance, or don't mine it. but bring evidence to the table before making accusations. Bitcointak altcoin section is full of scammers, but it is equally full of people that go around and make spurious accusations with seemingly no comeback. They cause as much damage as the their evidence is often thin and personalized, dripping with confirmation bias.

thank you Smiley

I show proof and as you can see ive been sending coins out via airdrops etc

I posted the source so people can see

people who say its %92 premine havent said a word when i posted proof lol they just look silly now Smiley

So besides being a scammer your are an idiot, 19% is still a huge premine, 44,333,333 BULLS stake like 15,000 BULLS daily and how much is your airdrop 1,000, how much honesty.

Dude you are a scammer, the fact that you think 19% premine is fair probes it, not to mention the 10% fee you charge on some of your pools, those are also "mistakes"?
You make mistakes on the ANN, you make mistakes on the pool fee's, for a "pool operator" and a "DEV" you make a lot of mistakes, o wait you are not a DEV (walletbuilders) you are just desperate to make some satoshis, do you really think that a basic UNOMP setup, some walletbuilders code and a bunch of groupies are enough?
we are not so stupid as you think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
I am not doing the sums, however, the coin count goes up via staking at 30%. It is not a PoW. At 100,000 blocks, the figure given by welshy, the premine percentage sounds about correct.

Honesty, the majority of non-developers have no clue at the cost of introducing an altcoin. Pay his hosting, pay his pool fee, give hime the 0.05 or whatever for buying the coin. Give him what he would have paid at coinmaret.io, will probably pay yobit, and any other exchange.

///////////////////

Some confusion. Coinmaker used a Bullshitcoin as an example. That is not this coin.

Give him a chance, or don't mine it. but bring evidence to the table before making accusations. Bitcointak altcoin section is full of scammers, but it is equally full of people that go around and make spurious accusations with seemingly no comeback. They cause as much damage as the their evidence is often thin and personalized, dripping with confirmation bias.

thank you Smiley

I show proof and as you can see ive been sending coins out via airdrops etc

I posted the source so people can see

people who say its %92 premine havent said a word when i posted proof lol they just look silly now Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum

///////////////////

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The sweet smell of Bullshit in the morning.

Ahhhh!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
addnode from coinexcahnge.io

addnode=91.121.77.74
addnode=2001:0:4137:9e76:c3f:9410:4eaa:b4f3
addnode=125.60.156.149
addnode=84.200.210.86
addnode=193.124.129.189
addnode=95.211.57.108
addnode=2001:0:9d38:6ab8:341c:e2af:82c3:636a
addnode=115.178.238.161
addnode=82.211.19.114
addnode=185.11.195.45
addnode=177.85.75.12
addnode=92.171.166.175
addnode=194.1.233.78
addnode=202.62.16.145
addnode=184.16.159.233
addnode=151.227.226.53

waiting airdrop 2
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Thanks buddy i received the airdrop!   Tongue Tongue
AIRDROP ROUND 1 IS NOW OVER STAY TUNED FOR ROUND 2
Activity: 296
Airdrop received  Cheesy  Thx   Cheesy
Wallet link dosent work link to download.

updated now should be ok Smiley

It is active only for bull

yep im mining and checking its working ok Smiley
Activity: 347

It is active only for bull

Welshy9 pool dont work. why any problem your pool?

the server has gone mental today so i wiped the lot

The server is set at %2 fee as i was getting errors with the payments due to the tx fees   so the fee will be %2 and it goes straight back to the server address to cover tx  fees whatever is left over at the last POW block will go towards a giveaway !
Your warning basically tells us this coin is shit. You will lose you money buying this. Just dont buy any and save. You can thank me later. Is ot true it has a massive premine ? I read its 92% on another thread. Is this true ? I want an airdrop please. Airdrops are always scams so I'm not expecting to get one or even be replied to.

the premine is %19 see the sourcecode and pic Smiley

the pool has gone mental today so im working on it

The server is set at %2 fee as i was getting errors with the payments  so the fee will be %2 and it goes straight back to the server address to cover tx  fees whatever is left over at the last POW block will go towards a giveaway !

Activity: 770
Your warning basically tells us this coin is shit. You will lose you money buying this. Just dont buy any and save. You can thank me later. Is ot true it has a massive premine ? I read its 92% on another thread. Is this true ? I want an airdrop please. Airdrops are always scams so I'm not expecting to get one or even be replied to.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Welshy9 pool dont work. why any problem your pool?
Activity: 518
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Who thought of this bullshit?! Are those bulls fed steroid are they all natural?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I sent request in Yobit welshy9

BLyi8RTBBFs6viUkgV4cisUStwgBRai9nm
having probs with the payouts on the server so im lookin into this

im going to pay out all what is owed out of the premine untill i can get this sorted !

you can see what is owed here

http://prntscr.com/dm8s7v

will start sending payouts now from the premine and then sort the pool out guys Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: