Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 37. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
You better come with a new announcement of an announcement, since this fucking blows.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
people were expecting more is why the price is tanking. Everybody has anon in a few weeks...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Very nice ideas dev....keep up the good work!

And don't forget to vote to Poloniex guys!

I see that this announcement took the price really down instead of increase the price!!!

WTF?

Needed 15-20btc worth of buys to increase the price + btc for support and when everyone already bought in there is no one left to buy. So the usual buy on rumor sell on news just happened.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Very nice ideas dev....keep up the good work!

And don't forget to vote to Poloniex guys!

I see that this announcement took the price really down instead of increase the price!!!

WTF?

Activity: 476
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
all this hype for a game? I already have steam and origin installed so thanks alot, going to play BF4 now
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Downloading :-) Installed it but cant start it.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Hey dev why don't you try hashcows and see what they want to payout in your coin? They do this already for several coins, might be easier than trying to set your own pool up and stay on top of profitable coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BurnerCoin Racing for Android!

I would like to thank everyone for their patience! We were doing some last minute testing Smiley

In this competitive world of cryptocurrencies , a development team must stay active and think outside the box to keep their cryptocurrency relevant. Although BurnerCoin is just two weeks old, we are putting things in place to keep BurnerCoin relevant months and years ahead!

To begin with, I am happy to announce the launch of the BurnerCoin Android Racing game (Beta)! The BurnerCoin Racing game is a top view retro style game that allows players to race for real BurnerCoins! We felt we needed a fun way to introduce BurnerCoin to a new segment of the population, and decided a simple fun racing game would be a good way to start. BurnerCoin Racing is still in beta and it will be available on the Google Play Store within 48 hours. If you would like to try it now before it is live on the Google Play Store you can download it here from this temporary location:
http://burnercoin.biz/downloads/burnercoinracing.apk

In about 10 days after testing and tweaking we will enable the weekly leader boards. Each week 3 lucky players will win BurnerCoins!

Tor closed beta begins this Weds!

Last week I announced that we have been working on Tor integration, I am very exited to report that we are ahead of schedule! Starting this Wednesday we will begin conducting closed beta tests with select members of the BurnerCoin community. We will be running the beta testing for about 5-7 days, after which we will be releasing the new wallet to the general public. I will be posting updates on the progress of the beta, and I will be allowing beta testers to report their own feelings and comments about the new BurnerCoin Tor wallet.

BurnerCoin Multipool Bounty!

I am offering a 0.34 BTC bounty for the first person to setup a BurnerCoin Multipool! We feel BurnerCoin will benefit greatly from the buy pressure of a multipool, and a multipool will assist with stabilizing the price.

I want to personally thank everyone who has supported and invested in BurnerCoin. We have much more planned and this is just the beginning!

How long is it from now?

15 min... For me 10:30.. (holland)

woon ook in nederland, wel mooi dat nederland chili heeft ingemaakt met 2-0 Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
On Twitter people are Tweeting the Tor closed Beta starts this Wednesday!!!  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
09:30 PM GMT..?

In 1 hour 53 minutes.

Pfff... then it's almost Tuesday here

Well if its 9:30 PM London time its in about 30 minutes, not that long as you say
Activity: 784
Pages:
Jump to: