Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 41. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What do you mean?
This is just the beginning Smiley

yes it is... you dont see.?.litle pump&dumps ..same story at crypt.. accumulate...

I do not know how long it will go ...but I bet now 3x profit easy ...and just a few days..

Yes i see. its between the 25 and 30. When we go past 30 you wil see 30 is the new floor.
Promote the coin and use it.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
What do you mean?

yes it is... you dont see.?.litle pump&dumps ..same story at crypt.. accumulate...

I do not know how long it will go ...but I bet now 3x profit easy ...and just a few days..
What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Feels like in cryptcoin..around 30k...dejavuu...tons of coins  you can accumulate.. it's really the same stroy ..
Activity: 57
Prices down, get off quickly

Buy high, sell low doesn't sound too good to me.
Activity: 6
Prices down, get off quickly
Activity: 57
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 126
please do DUMP i will buy more  Grin

+1 For me the same story  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
please do DUMP i will buy more  Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I wil promote it by my local garage.
He is a friend of my.
The more people see it, the better.
I think this wil be an exciting week Smiley

+1
Indeed.
To all supporters: promote and vote! Smiley

https://www.poloniex.com/voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BURN
I wil promote it by my local garage.
He is a friend of my.
The more people see it, the better.
I think this wil be an exciting week Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Heard some rumblings on Twitter about this coin. Picked up a few. This week should be another good week for me. 4 of the 5 top volume coins on Bittrex right now should be going up more this coming week.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Hey everyone, just checking in..

We've made some progress with the Tor integration today. Have everything in place to start compiling and test driving this new idea. Hopefully no little gremlins will turn up Smiley

Great developers, create great coin, awesome Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

We've made some progress with the Tor integration today. Have everything in place to start compiling and test driving this new idea. Hopefully no little gremlins will turn up Smiley

Nice one!!!!
maby i can collect some xtra coins today :-)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Any idea as to when this coin might be coming to cryptsy?  Don't have a bittrex account atm, but suppose I could make one to snag a few coins.  Like quite a bit of what little I've read in this thread.
Activity: 42

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Please stop worrying about dumps, pumps, and price people.  The more you talk about it, the more investors use it to their advantage and to our disadvantage.  Pretty common sense, they've learned that if you expect the pump, they will pump another coin.  

Let's make splashes in social media, pictures of your own cars/bikes, jokes, introducing others and selling Burner, helping DEV, etc.  Heck, put up some memes!

Value will come

Slingmoonshot is actually making a good point.  But, humans will be humans.  The power of suggestion is much weaker than the power of greed.  Maybe reverse psychology will help. 

Please dump the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: