Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 73. (Read 123228 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
how about any of these services for burnercoin?

-faucet
-explorer
-paper wallet
-scratch game

http://coinok.pw

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can someone explain the 2M coins ? I see 20k blocks for POW and 202 coins per block which results in 4M coins at the end of POW.

PoS is already running, so the more people leave their wallets open to start creating PoS blocks, i estimate will cut the supply to between 2 - 2.5 million coins

That is awesome dev! May I suggest one thing. Please get the website up ASAP in the next few hours. Tons of people are talking about your coin already, you need a website. Even if it just simple at first. Your coin can go to $1.00 or more.

Will do, i'll get something up and running tonight (GMT)

Excellent, website would very much help this coin, sooner the better. People like this already.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can someone explain the 2M coins ? I see 20k blocks for POW and 202 coins per block which results in 4M coins at the end of POW.

PoS is already running, so the more people leave their wallets open to start creating PoS blocks, i estimate will cut the supply to between 2 - 2.5 million coins

That is awesome dev! May I suggest one thing. Please get the website up ASAP in the next few hours. Tons of people are talking about your coin already, you need a website. Even if it just simple at first. Your coin can go to $1.00 or more.

Will do, i'll get something up and running tonight (GMT)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Iconic Expert is pumping BurnerCoin on twitter now

This has been fairly a fud free thread. Lets keep it that way and watch the markets BURN from all the buy orders Cheesy

I'd say $1.00 easy with such short supply.
Activity: 40

All advertising is good advertising  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 54
BurnerCoin Progress Update!

For all you non believers who think this coin business will have no developments

The plan at the moment is.

Block explorer - Done
Website - coming soon
Faucet - coming soon
Paper wallet - Coming soon
Android wallet - Bounty being posted soon... (Possibly being done in house)

Great news DEV, I'm watching with optimism and keep up the good work!
Activity: 42

Activity: 40
This coin looks good. I will invest some money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This coin is really going up in volume and we sorting out the Chinese side with Hubby today. Smiley
Anyone selling under 80k sat is nuts. There are only 2 million or so proof of work coins. You have the know the value of your coins before you sell.
Holy s..t! I was right BurnerCoin! It got the attention of the whales already.  Shocked Twitter is buzzing about this coin.  Grin I am so glad I purchased early! I think this coin can go to $1.00 with all the buy support coming in.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
BurnerCoin is now on http://coinmarketcap.com/

Nice coin, caught my attention. Seems fair and low coin count. Should be interesting, and like the name.
Pages:
Jump to: