Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 70. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
From a complete n00b... NICE COIN!    Grin Grin Grin
Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello,
How much time left to POS?
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
I'm currently typing out a BurnerCoin article, it will be up on CryptoArticles in about 40 minutes. Stay tuned Smiley

Wow, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'm currently typing out a BurnerCoin article, it will be up on CryptoArticles in about 40 minutes. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 40
The website is looking good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 94
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I'm in! Looks like a great coin  Wink
guys few days and we all see good price on burner, this coin strong!!! just buy it and Big thanks to dev!!!!

+1 I am happy with everything so far, including the price. The dev is very responsive and the price is moving up accordingly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
guys few days and we all see good price on burner, this coin strong!!! just buy it and Big thanks to dev!!!!
Hi Dev I want to thank you for all you have done so far!

Many of us have been burned by developers (no pun intended) who are in it for quick btc. They create a coin, get everyone excited, and then dump on us. I am not accusing you of doing this but we are all fed up with the same scam. Can you be different and make your BurnerCoin address public so we all can monitor it?

This is not fud just hoping BurnerCoin can be something we all can believe in, but first it starts with believing in you.

Sure i understand. At the end of the day i'm a developer, i love to create and fix things, its what i do Smiley So over time i will be posting new development updates in the forum. next being the paper wallet which will be ready and integrated into the website by the end of the weekend.

The foundation wallet address you all know, but here it is: BBEkGa7K9fRWegE88JxY3gJu4aRebbKNQe So far this has been spent on:
-Block Explorer
-Website
-PR
-Translation
And here is the balance:

Here is my personal wallet address: BS8Cs2MQVfJ83BiWVUWFopjKcM4rPz9jQU Personally i want to hold on to these as long as possible as i've just seen the Hash rate Cheesy But seriously i think judging by how popular the coins seems at the moment, i can see this coin being around for a long time

Hope this helps to settle any doubts.

Shocked I am at a loss for words! I didn't think you would be this open. I was expecting some long winded excuse why would couldn't make it public. I wished more devs were like you!
Activity: 42
Hi Dev I want to thank you for all you have done so far!

Many of us have been burned by developers (no pun intended) who are in it for quick btc. They create a coin, get everyone excited, and then dump on us. I am not accusing you of doing this but we are all fed up with the same scam. Can you be different and make your BurnerCoin address public so we all can monitor it?

This is not fud just hoping BurnerCoin can be something we all can believe in, but first it starts with believing in you.

Sure i understand. At the end of the day i'm a developer, i love to create and fix things, its what i do Smiley So over time i will be posting new development updates in the forum. next being the paper wallet which will be ready and integrated into the website by the end of the weekend.

The foundation wallet address you all know, but here it is: BBEkGa7K9fRWegE88JxY3gJu4aRebbKNQe So far this has been spent on:
-Block Explorer
-Website
-PR
-Translation
And here is the balance:

Here is my personal wallet address: BS8Cs2MQVfJ83BiWVUWFopjKcM4rPz9jQU Personally i want to hold on to these as long as possible as i've just seen the Hash rate Cheesy But seriously i think judging by how popular the coins seems at the moment, i can see this coin being around for a long time

Hope this helps to settle any doubts.
Pages:
Jump to: