Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BurstIQ (BIQ)💚 💢 💚 ▐ A Marketplace for Health Data & Services▐ 💚 💢 💚 - page 9. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://www.burstiq.com
Good Afternoon!

Guess who's speaking at the Global Blockchain Summit?

You guessed it! Our CEO Frank Ricotta will be one of the keynote speakers for this years Global Blockchain Summit!

Check out Frank's bio here, and don't forget to sign up!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Q&A Series, Question 3:

What are the 2-3 main problems BurstIQ seeks to solve in the healthcare world?

BurstIQ was founded to address three fundamental problems in healthcare.

First, health data lives in silos, with little or no integration to other data sources. This is problematic for a number of reasons. It makes it difficult for providers to make fully informed care decisions, since they have no visibility into encounters that occurred outside their network. Insurance plans are implementing financial penalties on providers for unnecessary readmissions, but the provider may not be aware of readmissions that occur outside their network. And not having a comprehensive view of a person makes it tough to create personalized, highly effective products, services and treatments.

Second, while security and privacy regulations such as HIPAA are very important for ensuring people’s privacy, they make it extremely hard to combine and share data between people and organizations who need it or would greatly benefit from it. This makes it challenging for commercial and academic researchers to find the right research participants for their studies, for digital health companies to leverage data to improve the effectiveness of their products, and for employers to offer more personalized, more effective wellness plans. 

And most importantly, we as individuals often have limited access to our own data. Even when we do have access through personal health records (PHRs) or patient portals, it is often difficult to understand, and sharing it often requires multiple layers of paperwork and administrative overhead.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I tried my best to find the starting date for ICO but didn't succeed in my mission. All I can see is on 24th mentioning that currently in private presale. It means there is no set in stone date yet for the open presale or main ICO so far. I will be waiting and watching at the same time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Q&A Series, Question 2:

What is the main aim and value proposition(s) of BurstIQ?  Who is the primary target market?

BurstIQ believes that people should be able to access and use their own data, control how their data is used, and have confidence that their data is safe. We also believe that data is critical to the future of healthcare, and that health systems, digital health companies, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and researchers will all need data to create more effective treatments and health solutions. The trick is enabling both: ensuring people’s privacy and control while enabling organizations to access the data they need.

So BurstIQ created a platform that serves the needs of both of these groups: consumers and health-related organizations.

With regard to consumers, we know that there are lots of players out there who are using and making money from our health data, both for good reasons and bad reasons. Health systems and insurers use data to provide people with better care, and hackers use it for identity theft and to extract ransoms from health systems. BurstIQ wants to put people in control of their own data – letting each person decide if they want to keep their data completely private or share it, and if the latter, how, when, and with whom.

The BurstIQ platform does that. At a basic level, the platform lets people see all their own health data in one place and easily transfer that data to providers, family caregivers, etc. But the platform goes way beyond data transfers. The BurstIQ ecosystem enables marketplaces, collaborations, and lots of products and services that consumers can access. This could include discounted insurance, coaching or nutrition apps, online support groups, telehealth, opportunities to participate in research or clinical trials, pharmacy or medication discounts, etc. The possibilities are really endless.

In order for this ecosystem of products and services to exist, the platform needs companies and institutions to participate. And because the platform gives companies access to the health data they need to support their business, they have good reason to do so. Not only can they use health data from the platform to create more effective products, services and treatments, but they can partner with other organizations on the platform to build additional value, bundle complementary products, strengthen research programs, etc. That’s what we mean when we talk about an ecosystem. The platform provides a foundation for partnerships, collaborations, communities, and marketplaces. Data is flowing through all of these interactions – it is essentially the currency driving all of these relationships. And BurstIQ tokens (BiQs) are the digital currency that represent that data currency.
Q&A Series, Question 1:

How did BurstIQ get started? How has the company evolved since it was founded?

Frank has spent his entire career working on cybersecurity, machine intelligence and high-capacity networks. ?I?ve had a lifelong passion for combining security and cooperative intelligence to solve very hard problems.  I wrote my first rudimentary ?AI? application in the mid 1980s and worked on advanced military grade high capacity networks and cryptographic solutions for the U.S. Air Force. This passion has carried forward through several companies, to include the first company I started.? 

Frank had created security and network solutions for the healthcare sector at Recondo Technologies, but it was personal experience that really turned Frank?s attention to healthcare. Shortly before starting BurstIQ, Frank received three notices that his personal information had been stolen. It was this experience that motivated him to leave Recondo in late 2014 and start working on concepts for a next-generation privacy solution for the healthcare industry.

In February of 2015, Frank was invited to be a Prospective CEO in the first 10.10.10 Health program. While researching the ten problems presented to the participants, Frank noticed a common thread: data. In particular, challenges with transparency and security of health data seemed to be the inhibiting factor to solving most of these problems.

BurstIQ was officially founded the following month with an initial seed round of $250,000 from PV Ventures. The first thing Frank did was call Brian Jackson.

Brian and Frank have worked together for over 17 years at three different companies. At the first of those companies, Innerwall, Brian and Frank worked on creating a cooperative agent technology to provide a security layer behind the firewall. ?This was our first attempt to use a ?zero knowledge? proof as part of a commercial solution,? recalls Frank. ?Zero knowledge trust establishment, in our opinion, is the most revolutionary feature of blockchain.? Over the course of those 17 years, the two of them built cybersecurity solutions for large enterprises, large-scale SaaS platforms for the military and government agencies, and data networks for large government and private enterprises.

With BurstIQ up and running and deep into development mode, Frank and Brian began to engage with enterprise and institutional customers to co-develop solutions for the ecosystem. These early applications allowed BurstIQ to demonstrate viable use cases for the platform and test the platform?s capabilities. Starting in early 2016 and during the next 12 months, the BurstIQ platform processed over 25B data points and provided analytics through several hundred ?insight cards? (analytics visualization tools).

We are currently focused on advancing the machine intelligence capabilities of the platform through partnerships in deep learning and artificial intelligence, and will soon begin developing the consumer interface for the platform. We have been lucky enough to achieve financial sustainability through stable revenue streams, and our roadmap for new customer integrations is very strong.
At what point does BurstIQ begin to work with Government bodies and other similar organizations in regards to birth certificates and other pertinent health information? It seems everyday information comes out about leaked private data(PHI/PII) that Gov't. bodies collect and administrate. If this type of platform becomes standard, I can even see a day where health clinics and donation centers(plasma centers, etc) are required in some way to use or be partnered with a platform such as this. That would greatly increase the user base and the overall platform.

We are already working with health information exchanges (HIEs) and other government-funded initiatives to make data more accessible. The platform is capable of supporting any type of data, including birth certificates, social security, and many other types of data. All of these would enhance a person's LifeGraph and increase the possibilities for what you can do with your data on the BurstIQ platform and ecosystem. We believe that the most appropriate entry point for government-held data will be integration of Medicare and Medicaid data into the platform, and that will occur with our HIE integrations. Over the next 1-2 weeks, we'll be posting a number of videos that show how a user can add birth certificate information, certifications and credentials, and other types of data to their LifeGraph.
Good Evening!

Please keep in mind for those in the signature campaign, ensure Burst is in your signature to receive credit.

Also, please spread the word and help out with translations wherever possible. For those already doing translations, please remember to update us with the proper links.

We are very pleased and excited to have those in the community helping out!

Thank you!

Remember to join our Slack and Telegram groups for sale queries, support, and other related information.

Slack: http://burstiq.herokuapp.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/burstiq

Activity: 4
Something else that comes to mind RE: my last post is the following:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21537805

Basically, Bitnation partnered with Estonia to notarize official documents on the blockchain. Seems like it might be wise for BurstIQ to partner with Bitnation. Bitnation represents a digital country one can become a member of. It would make sense that official documents that innately house health information would also live in the blockchain, and with a healthcare centered platform, BurstIQ, behind it.
Activity: 4
At what point does BurstIQ begin to work with Government bodies and other similar organizations in regards to birth certificates and other pertinent health information? It seems everyday information comes out about leaked private data(PHI/PII) that Gov't. bodies collect and administrate. If this type of platform becomes standard, I can even see a day where health clinics and donation centers(plasma centers, etc) are required in some way to use or be partnered with a platform such as this. That would greatly increase the user base and the overall platform.
A lot of health based ICO's at the moment
i can imagine within a year crypto will have burgeoning health sector

I've noticed that too however what I like about BurstIQ is that it has a markeplace for health companies to provide their services.

This is something unique that I haven't seen in any other projects yet.

Might be what really makes BurstIQ stand out from the crowd.

We agree.  This is a big selling point that does set us apart from most if not all of the other healthcare ICO's.  The other big difference is we have several large customers already on the platform.  Two large university hospitals and two more large hospitals onboarding now.  And the current contract we have signed will bring on several more large hospitals in 2018.  Again we hope to be able to give a full release of info on this current contract soon.
Activity: 185
A lot of health based ICO's at the moment
i can imagine within a year crypto will have burgeoning health sector
Good morning everyone!

To help streamline this process better for everyone, every Monday morning you will be required to update your tweets / retweets into this google form.

We have been trying to develop a script that will automate collecting this data from you all, but its development is taking to long and we know you all want to know whats going on.

Here is how it is going to work.

On Monday mornings we are going to send a message through all of our channels saying please update your tweets / retweets using the google forms.
When you get into the form you will see that it request that you insert all of your twitter username, profile link, row number in the twitter bounty excel sheet, and links to all of your retweets and tweets for that specific week. For the last part you will need to separate each link with a comma so we can count them efficiently. After you've submitted the form, we will count how many tweets / retweets that you have done for the week and will add it to your current total in the bounty excel sheet.

For this week only we ask that you put all of your tweets and retweet links into the form and next Monday we will begin updating weekly!

Thank you all for your patience and we look continuing on with this bounty program!

Good afternoon everyone!

Just so you are all informed on this thread as well; Twitter updates will be weekly due to the high volume of volunteers we are having.

Thank you all for being patient and please be on the look out to see where you all stand every Monday morning!

What about signatures?  Roll Eyes
A subscription company is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-burstiq-biq-bring-your-health-to-life-2098497
the project itself can say very sensible, useful, and combined with the demands presented by contemporary reality. Only one small remark-not too small range of hospitals involved in your project?

I asked about checking our signature spreadsheets.
When you ll check mr Brian jackson?

I believe he is doing all the spreadsheets updates on Monday.  I will make sure he is updating them.

Thanks
Activity: 168
Good afternoon everyone!

Just so you are all informed on this thread as well; Twitter updates will be weekly due to the high volume of volunteers we are having.

Thank you all for being patient and please be on the look out to see where you all stand every Monday morning!

What about signatures?  Roll Eyes
A subscription company is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-burstiq-biq-bring-your-health-to-life-2098497
the project itself can say very sensible, useful, and combined with the demands presented by contemporary reality. Only one small remark-not too small range of hospitals involved in your project?

I asked about checking our signature spreadsheets.
When you ll check mr Brian jackson?
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Good afternoon everyone!

What about signatures?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 168
Good afternoon everyone!

What about signatures?  Roll Eyes
Good Afternoon everyone!

Today we have more details in regards to the token sale terms and conditions.
They can be found by following the link:

http://www.burstiq.com/burstiq-announces-official-date-for-token-sale/

Additionally, the Token Memorandum has been updated with details on discounts in each phase:

http://www.burstiq.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/BurstIQ-Token-Memo_19Jul2017reduced.pdf

Please join our Slack and Telegram groups for sale queries and support:

Slack: http://burstiq.herokuapp.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/burstiq

Good afternoon everyone!

Activity: 11
Jonathan Seaton, SVP at Illumina, just joined our advisory board.  Illumina is the worldwide leader in genomics research.  Look forward to working with him to execute our strategy to make precision medicine tests available for everyone on the planet. 
Pages:
Jump to: