Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BurstIQ (BIQ)💚 💢 💚 ▐ A Marketplace for Health Data & Services▐ 💚 💢 💚 - page 4. (Read 22239 times)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Users can earn tokens by sharing information, is that correct? Is there any limit to how often a user can share info and therefore the rate at which they earn tokens?

Good question. The important thing to remember is the term "marketplace". Users who decide to share their data will share it with those interested in utilizing the data (e.g. research studies, etc.) So an limit will be determined by the market.

OK thanks for letting me know - good luck with everything Smiley

the question is if this data will be valuable to get paid for sharing.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Users can earn tokens by sharing information, is that correct? Is there any limit to how often a user can share info and therefore the rate at which they earn tokens?

Good question. The important thing to remember is the term "marketplace". Users who decide to share their data will share it with those interested in utilizing the data (e.g. research studies, etc.) So an limit will be determined by the market.

OK thanks for letting me know - good luck with everything Smiley
Activity: 3

Activity: 47
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://www.burstiq.com
Becker's Health IT and CIO Review just posted this about us:

"Blockchain companies, such as Denver-based BurstIQ, are working closely with health systems and care
providers to help them maximize data insights and exchange."

Read the full article here!

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
BurstIQ is once again part of the Global Blockchain community

CEO Frank Ricotta is one of the speakers in this event.

https://globalblockchainsummit.com/

We had a really good week last week and lots of interest at Distributed Health 2017

BurstIQ was one of the speakers and sponsors.

https://health.distributed.com/

Activity: 70
yes, with blockchain it is easy for people to access and use their health data and to control how their data is used, the challenge is how hospitals adopt this idea, as they have the data in hand

Answer seen in your signature Kiss

I already sign up for MEDX pre-sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
yes, with blockchain it is easy for people to access and use their health data and to control how their data is used, the challenge is how hospitals adopt this idea, as they have the data in hand
How much has been raised so far? Can not find any information about this on your official website.

The far majority of our sales have been through private agreements for tokens and not through the normal Ethereum contract transaction.  This seems to be the way token sales are going at this time.  We will try to provide some number soon.  Overall, the sale is going very well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As for me, I prefer BurstIQ, than its competitors like Patientory, etc. Healthcare can reach new heights through the BurstIQ platform. The Burst IQ is the 1st step of improving the quality of care for health system all over the world. Good project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How much has been raised so far? Can not find any information about this on your official website.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Hi BurstIQ

In the first page of the announcement the link for the Greek translation is wrong, it's pointing at the Spanich one.
Please correct it with this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-burstiq-biq-2129849

Thanks
Activity: 4
Frank and Amber spreading the news about BurstIQ and Blockchain at the Distributed Health conference last week!

https://twitter.com/BurstIQ/status/912440435892559872
Thank you for your answers BurstIQ guys. You've got my attention now Smiley

Thanks for comments.  We think we have something pretty special going on.
Activity: 43
Thank you for your answers BurstIQ guys. You've got my attention now Smiley
Activity: 11
The market for health data is huge. We see many aims for gwtting datas of many target groups and customers/patients, who are giving out these datas for little benefits.

A whole genome sequence test generates 80-100GB per person.  We've only just begun to witness the power of precision medicine based on these tests and those that will follow.   By 2020 Health data will exceed 2,300 EB. 

We believe each person should own their own and control their own data.  It's the only way to put power back in our hands. 
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
The market for health data is huge. We see many aims for gwtting datas of many target groups and customers/patients, who are giving out these datas for little benefits.
Still working releasing a few of the platform video and will have them out soon.
Pages:
Jump to: