Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ByTheWay Token Presale - page 18. (Read 1292 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
Why should we use BTWAY to make the payments in your app and not another cryptocurrency as BTCs or ETHs?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
A real world usage and a stable cryptocurrency price is surely something that we seek from any cryptocurrency.
Having that in a cryptocurrency should give the best benefit for any token holder, just like what ByTheWay tokens offer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
will  the application od Bytheway operate from the moment we download it in any country or will be launched in any specific country firstly?
August 10, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
when can we start to use the app of BytheWay? is there any demo version that we can try already or we have to wait to try it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
what will the uses of the token of BytheWay apart than makes payments in your app?
August 10, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
what will be the fees during the transactions when we make the payment of our sale in the BytheWay app?
August 10, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?

Yes, You can invest in BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
are all this crypocurrencies availables during the presale too or only during tokensale of the Bytheway?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
what does the project of BytheWay have about other similar projects that makes it unique and different? Can you explain us that?
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
how can we have access to the socioeconomic statistics of the users of Bythe Way and how does this data will be added to your app?

that is one of the keys to our success, the fact that this is already programmed in our app will guarantee the growth of our project. More information regarding our app will be released during the 3rd stage of our presale.   
I should stay tuned to your next updates to know more about the advances and the proccess of the project of BytheWay then
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
you said that the softcap will be used to find more benefits to your users and explans in other countries, and i like to know what will you do with the rest of fund that you will get during the ICO, can you explain me that?

Of course, i will add an image found in our website that has more detail, and this will be done with 100% of the funds from the presale.

I think I saw this image and another one in the whitepaper of BytheWay, am i wrong or I saw it there?
August 10, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
What is the roadmap for this project? Thanks in advance.
you can find the roadmap of the project of BytheWay in the page 12 of their whitepaper and in the website of BytheWay too, you should have a look to them
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
will it be any third party during the payment when we buy some items in the BytheWay app?
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
What is the roadmap for this project? Thanks in advance.
August 10, 2018, 05:13:16 PM
what products can I find and buy in the app of BytheWay? Can I sell my items as a particular to any buyer or only proffesionals could sell their products in the app of BytheWay?

That's a great question, our app is made for p2p products and services, and to facilitate the b2c transactions with companies that don't accept payment with crypto's.
Have I to put any type of description of the item that I want to sell in the app or BytheWay when I put the items on sale there?
copper member
Activity: 70
ByTheWayApp
August 10, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
Can you tell me what is the value of the BTWay in ETH and USD and if there is any minimum invest during the presale or the tokensale of BytheWay?

The value of our token is .01 USD the minimum investment is of 1 USD during this 2nd stage of our presale you will get 40% bonus on your investment, you decide how you want to live this experience.
In which cryptocurrencies can I make my investments in the ICO of BytheWay? Can I invest in any other Crypto apart than i ETHs?

Yes, You can invest in BTC, ETH, WAVES, BCH, LTC, and XRP
copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 10, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
What is your softcap and hardcap?
Any partnerships with big companies?
Cant find this information too. It is really interesting for me to find out about partnerships. Waiting for your answer.

our softcap is 10,000,000 BTWAY'S and we have no hard cap because we dond need the funds for this project to become a reallity, the presale is made for two main reasons:

1. to give everyone the oportunity to participate in the begining of this great project.

2. what ever funds we receive will be used to to help the people who trusted us in the beginning with more benefits and of course the usability of our token. (image in previous post)

I will share a screenshot of some companies that are al ready integrated in our app  Grin

copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 10, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
how can we have access to the socioeconomic statistics of the users of Bythe Way and how does this data will be added to your app?

that is one of the keys to our success, the fact that this is already programmed in our app will guarantee the growth of our project. More information regarding our app will be released during the 3rd stage of our presale.   
copper member
ByTheWayApp
August 10, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
can you tell me what is your softcap and your hardcap for the presale and the tokensale of BytheWay if you have them?

Hello, we have a soft cap of 10,000,000 BTWAYs, we dont have a hard cap because this project is almoust ready
our soft cap will be used to find more benefits to our users and expand in other countries.

Find this and more information on our website  Grin

Website
can you tell me how many $ are these 10,000,000 BTWAYs that you have got as softcap?

the soft cap should represent 100k, that will be used to streight the comercial alianses
you said that the softcap will be used to find more benefits to your users and explans in other countries, and i like to know what will you do with the rest of fund that you will get during the ICO, can you explain me that?

Of course, i will add an image found in our website that has more detail, and this will be done with 100% of the funds from the presale.

August 10, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
you said in your whitepaper that 'The app will be a simple tool to post your ads and design advertising campaigns specifically targeted at the market that you want to reach', how can we post our ads in the app of BytheWay? DO you have any expert in advertising campaign that can help to the companies to promote their products?

Yes we have an expert in our team with years in the businesses and is working directly with our programmer to make this app a useful and user friendly tool for everyone from the individual selling his personal items to big corporations advertising there brands.   
so all the proccess of promotion through the app of BytheWay with advertising campaings and ads will be made by a professional, won't it?
August 10, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: