Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 13. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Intelligence is POWER
I want 2000 CACH in 1000 sat. If you have please pm me!  Smiley
Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
You need to make sure you use correct settings for the coin. Displayed hashrate is ofcourse changing if you make the job easier for the graphics card.
Dont do things backwards. Use easy settings -> See that it works! -> Then take one card from your rig and try to make it work faster -> Once you succeed, make all graphic cards use optimal settings.

Thats what I have learned from rushing things in the past. You end up 7 days from now with no coins because the blockchain will not accept wrong hashes in the end. Coins need 520 confirmations in order to make sure noone can get coins easier than anybody else. Thats what a fair distribution is all about.

My thoughts from understanding cuda is that we need new mining software to make use of new graphics cards in order to press through the 50Hs/s (and accepted) boundaries. Maybe someone has coded a private miner for himself and thats why hashrate increased. We need a new cgminer/ccminer and fast Smiley Cachecoin has pretty good things ahead but there are so many good alternatives with optimized miners available we should look for a miningdeveloper to look into this. Maybe Vega is good for this coin with fast 8gb memory. Any ideas?

is this for miner or pool? because using the latest bat file, i manage to get 1 block on solo mining. And i also agree with you on miner, we need new miner that a bit fast.
can you post your config of the batch file you use and what gpu you use i have 6x1070 and 2x1080 yet no block has been found.

i think my bat config same as u, "ccminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:18 -o http://127.0.0.1:2224 -u 1234 -p 09876 -d 1,2 -l t15x20 -L 20"
May i ask what version of ccminer you use ?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
You need to make sure you use correct settings for the coin. Displayed hashrate is ofcourse changing if you make the job easier for the graphics card.
Dont do things backwards. Use easy settings -> See that it works! -> Then take one card from your rig and try to make it work faster -> Once you succeed, make all graphic cards use optimal settings.

Thats what I have learned from rushing things in the past. You end up 7 days from now with no coins because the blockchain will not accept wrong hashes in the end. Coins need 520 confirmations in order to make sure noone can get coins easier than anybody else. Thats what a fair distribution is all about.

My thoughts from understanding cuda is that we need new mining software to make use of new graphics cards in order to press through the 50Hs/s (and accepted) boundaries. Maybe someone has coded a private miner for himself and thats why hashrate increased. We need a new cgminer/ccminer and fast Smiley Cachecoin has pretty good things ahead but there are so many good alternatives with optimized miners available we should look for a miningdeveloper to look into this. Maybe Vega is good for this coin with fast 8gb memory. Any ideas?

is this for miner or pool? because using the latest bat file, i manage to get 1 block on solo mining. And i also agree with you on miner, we need new miner that a bit fast.
can you post your config of the batch file you use and what gpu you use i have 6x1070 and 2x1080 yet no block has been found.

i think my bat config same as u, "ccminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:18 -o http://127.0.0.1:2224 -u 1234 -p 09876 -d 1,2 -l t15x20 -L 20"

Download the original chain, the purse is not synchronized, throws back
what do you mean , does it means our sync is wrong ? Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Download the original chain, the purse is not synchronized, throws back
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Activity: 728
foxer666, я oчeнь нa тeбя нaдeюcь. Pyccкиe нe cдaютcя!  Grin
пoднимy пyл yтpoм, ecть нopмaльный мaйнep, кoтopый нe кpaшит кapты?
Пepeпpoбoвaл кyчy вepcий лyчшe вceгo paбoтaeт ccminer-x64-2.2.7 oт tribus. Дaeт 190 x/c нa 1060 6г, нo paбoтaeт мaкcимyм чac. Ужe гoлoвy cлoмaл c нacтpoйкaми. Зaвтpa дyмaю дpoвa нaчaть cтapыe пepeбиpaть.
Activity: 56
foxer666, Is there any chance that the pool will work fine? And do you plan to provide a pool for public access? Or is it just for testing?
Yes. It will work when we check all errors and fix it. Pool will work public.
foxer666, Is there any chance that the pool will work fine? And do you plan to provide a pool for public access? Or is it just for testing?
that sneaky hidden pool!!! , damn
Cachecoin price very high. 1 block is around $7. That guys did not wants to divide with such money.

foxer666, ты pyccкий?
Зaмeтнo? Smiley
that sneaky hidden pool!!! , damn
foxer666, is this your pool? http://109.106.139.239:8888/
Yes.

i have searching all over the place and none of them work,. or i miss something?
You miss that them hiden Smiley

Guys! No blocks yet (((
It seems code of pool is not works.
We will check code for some changes and push info here if we need help with tests.
Thanks to all.
i have searching all over the place and none of them work,. or i miss something?
Developers hide them from the public?
I think it's not devs. Some guys find working pool code and mining it Smiley
Developers hide them from the public?
Judging by the transactions where the pool works, in addition to this http://109.106.139.239:8888/
Someone mines quietly?

There is 1-2 working hiden pools and some solo miners.
Judging by the transactions where the pool works, in addition to this http://109.106.139.239:8888/
Someone mines quietly?
Pages:
Jump to: