Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 10. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
My wallet has stuck, just after a staking reward, which is showing as n/a.  It is making connections, is up-to-date, can be unlocked too.  I have checked it on another pc and seeing the same thing.  First this happened with Printerium and now CacheCoin.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
why would you mine if it was all a scam, not a word from dev or cach moderator. And dev acc was newbee, probablly alexo controlled both accounts.  I will soon be half a year since he last loggined into bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Is CACHcoin minable with gpu's?.... Thx  Smiley

YES !
Thx.. Smiley I guess only wallet mining. No pools?

yes only solo mining now
I can't get my bat. file to solo mine.. gpu.
json_rpc_call failed, retry after 15 seconds
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
legendary
Is CACHcoin minable with gpu's?.... Thx  Smiley

YES !
Thx.. Smiley I guess only wallet mining. No pools?
Activity: 666
legendary
Is CACHcoin minable with gpu's?....or is it pure proof of stake? Thx  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
we are in q4 and no update on github. looks like dead.
so i guess the plan is buy coins from random failed coin for no price, make a rebirth and sell it all.and you have 100 or 200x profit on 1 month work to make roadmap and get some people to buy your coins.
Activity: 308
IMHO, the coin is more likely dead than alive.
Activity: 604
another abandoned project or we can hope there will be some moves?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
work pools may have , only they are not for everyone , put on purchase for 100 sat , can and will stoop to this level.
He showed so we put money in it? He said 2/3 roadmap is done in june and after silence. They were changing that n factor for mining and now no1 can mine? Things like this should be fixed asap. We dont even have 1 working pool. I guess we will be back at 100 sat, unles some news. I hope i am wrong but this is my realistic view.  Alekso used to write every day and now he is gone for so long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If I understood correctly, then Dev changed his place of residence and is busy with a new job. He has time for this project or not, it is not known.
Time will tell what will happen to this coin, but Dev showed great ambition.
I guess all is over. I am lucky i got out in previous pump. Really hoped for smth. But i guess it was just dev and moderator sell off. No activity for quite some time. If i am wrong and they appear with all progres in q4 ibwill reinvest, else looks like another shitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Cache coin went down from 2200 satoshi to 677,what is happening ?
Dev team said that ALPHA Version will begin in Q4 2017

Is it new information or echoes of the past? Just as a developer, and the moderator of the project has not been online for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Dev team said that ALPHA Version will begin in Q4 2017
what are you talk about? this coin is excellently mining in pools... but there are no working pools

IMHO, нe says that very few people know about a coin and it is not in a trend. Therefore, there are no pools.
Pages:
Jump to: