Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 10. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
i hope today we have something new  Undecided

Same here getting tired of waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i hope today we have something new  Undecided
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
whats the time in your time zone now ? Smiley
5 pm here
9:50AM here in Texas!!
whats the time in your time zone now ? Smiley
5 pm here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
By increasing mining speed or size or whatever, I personally think that they bring more selling pressure. People mine CAC and once they have it, they can either keep it (no trading activity) or sell it (selling pressure).

Multipool you automatically buy all the amount of CACs mined, which means large buying pressure. Then people can either keep it (still had the buying activity) or sell it.

Why do you want to upgrade to X15, I saw that you were all excited. People will mine more CAC and dump it more. At 1 satoshi it will not bring more value to upgrade the  mining speed or rig.

But I don't mine, I understand you guys want to mine faster to make more money. This is from a "price" perspective. I see the PR guy always complaining when people sell, and keep begging people not to sell. Two words: Multi, Pool.

Peace.

multipool for the win
Activity: 406
By increasing mining speed or size or whatever, I personally think that they bring more selling pressure. People mine CAC and once they have it, they can either keep it (no trading activity) or sell it (selling pressure).

Multipool you automatically buy all the amount of CACs mined, which means large buying pressure. Then people can either keep it (still had the buying activity) or sell it.

Why do you want to upgrade to X15, I saw that you were all excited. People will mine more CAC and dump it more. At 1 satoshi it will not bring more value to upgrade the  mining speed or rig.

But I don't mine, I understand you guys want to mine faster to make more money. This is from a "price" perspective. I see the PR guy always complaining when people sell, and keep begging people not to sell. Two words: Multi, Pool.

Peace.

+4 for multipool Smiley and changing the algo plus articles Smiley
Activity: 420
From my point of view, a multi-pool where people mine the most profitable currencies and get paid in CAC is the best way to increase value and trading volumes.

Whatever your mining at X11, Scrypt, TurboSonic 2015 or whatever the hell you allow people to mine CAC with, they are going to receive CAC and dump it on the market.

With a multi pool there is actually some trading activity and buying support on the market. The pool manager has to buy actual CAC on the market instead of people who mine CAC and dump big amount of CAC.

Maybe there is some things I dont understand, I'm not an expert in mining, but it seems to me that multipool would bring more trading activity.

+2 for multipool

+3 Multi Pools do all the trades for us automatically and that would be highly beneficial
Activity: 406
From my point of view, a multi-pool where people mine the most profitable currencies and get paid in CAC is the best way to increase value and trading volumes.

Whatever your mining at X11, Scrypt, TurboSonic 2015 or whatever the hell you allow people to mine CAC with, they are going to receive CAC and dump it on the market.

With a multi pool there is actually some trading activity and buying support on the market. The pool manager has to buy actual CAC on the market instead of people who mine CAC and dump big amount of CAC.

Maybe there is some things I dont understand, I'm not an expert in mining, but it seems to me that multipool would bring more trading activity.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think California Coin has some secrets up it's sleeve  Cool Cool
Activity: 112
looks like a lot more trading volume today people been buying millions of CACs today
Activity: 154
CAC needs to host a contest with some sort of give-a-way all coins do this it's really a great idea so you can get more views to the thread here

are contests/give-a-ways still allowed here in the BTC forum? I think I remember sawing something say no give-a-ways for replies etc just wanna make sure we dont break the forum rules

OK i can tell you that it want be give-a-ways Wink it will be something much bigger Smiley

What do you know?
Activity: 98
CAC needs to host a contest with some sort of give-a-way all coins do this it's really a great idea so you can get more views to the thread here

are contests/give-a-ways still allowed here in the BTC forum? I think I remember sawing something say no give-a-ways for replies etc just wanna make sure we dont break the forum rules

OK i can tell you that it want be give-a-ways Wink it will be something much bigger Smiley

+2 for a contest
Activity: 196
Activity: 70
Major Update Coming In A Few Days Stay Tuned California Coin Will Surprise All!

I hope you're right this coin needs something big to push it up  Smiley
Activity: 112

Roll Eyes I wonder what it could be
Activity: 126
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
CAC will go to the moon if we keep innovating great idea's to make it better  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: