Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 9. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
New algo would do wonders for this community scrypt mining sucks one guy with ASIC can 51% the network if he has enough power  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
sometimes i wonder how can the thread be more than 200 pages when nobody writes here  Angry

Well people are writing it's just that the momentum is slowing down from earlier I think CAC has some big plans in store to correct this been talking to him on Skype.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
sometimes i wonder how can the thread be more than 200 pages when nobody writes here  Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I think CAC is due for some serious growth this week  Grin
Activity: 154

This should be the new logo on the coin - this rules
finally somebody here  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

This should be the new logo on the coin - this rules
Hi All,

Here is the second hint:

"1"  Roll Eyes  Smiley

3rd Hint will be a little later...

Anything please tell us something another hint or whatever ....
how to spread the word for cali when everybody is asking why script ? Why no multipool? why so much coins Cheesy
I dont answer them i said to pm the dev but they are like donkeys on a bridge when it comes to move their hashes.
I am speaking about 5 of my friends with farms like gpu farms not asic ones
Thanks

Update something today please this radio silence is driving me insane  Lips sealed
Activity: 98
Hi All,

Here is the second hint:

"1"  Roll Eyes  Smiley

3rd Hint will be a little later...

Activity: 112
i dont know why you dont like the road map idea ?
reducing the total amount idea?
changing the algo idea?
make articles and spread the news in Cali ?

ooo well i said enough  Grin
Activity: 98
Who keeps dumping for 01  Shocked

"T"he last silly To"D" is dumping lol.
oh boy will all these who sell less then anything then 20 or 30 sat pull their hair out Smiley
Activity: 420
Hint: We Got Something Big In The Works It Starts With A "T" And Ends With A "D"

Lets hope its not THE END lol

Maybe it's the end of current California Coin and the start of a new and better one X15  Wink
Activity: 70
Blake Birk ~ An online job and resume posting site for the Cryptocurrency world.

Blake Birk is a startup online job posting and resume posting site for the Cryptocurrency world.

Want to put up a job posting, or post a resume? Just send us an email with what you want listed;

Its FREE! Listings are put up for 2 weeks and subject to notice they can be listed for longer.

BUT HEY if you do feel like sending a few crypto coins my way for future site development, hosting and ads, feel free
BTC: 1AwJp58d5fBaDksqqbQmoRQ4MMRUTeCi7n
(Email in for other coin addresses)

**Visit www.blakebirk.com for more information & examples. If you have any questions just email us at [email protected]

wtf is this spam?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hint: We Got Something Big In The Works It Starts With A "T" And Ends With A "D"

Lets hope its not THE END lol
Activity: 196

hmmm this could be anything
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: