Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 126. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Activity: 196
lets get a pot shop to accept this

+1 merchant is what we need right now since we will have an exchange in 4 days we should get a jump start on this by contacting as many merchants that we can e-mail skype Yahoo mIRC connect with them and tell them why they should accept CAC in exchange for their services/products

Merchants will want an INSTA way to convert it to USD - to do this you need liquidity on many exchanges, baically like a bitpay for CAC.  I say for now focus on getting onto exchanges.  Focus on Marketing - Branding.  Etc.  Get on the news in California somehow... go talk to radio people... radio always looking to fill in gaps in shows sometimes with interesting material...

I am not much help in Canada, best I can do is invest and help get u guys on exchanges.  Word of mouth and publicity going to be up to you guys.

Dog sled team is hungry now.. bbiab

Agreed! Without the liquidity and high trading volume we won't attract too many vendors at first. We need to work on marketing & getting people to notice us. I'm going to recommend some YouTube marketing YouTube is a very popular site if you just take a look @ their Alexa rank it's 3rd meaning it is the 3rd most popular website in the world it has crazy amounts of traffic on it, If we just take some videos about cryptos and re-upload them to a new channel I think it would pull in a serious amount of traffic. The great thing is there are programs that can automate this like Mass Video Blaster.

you got MVB? Does it work good? I heard uTube keeps updating it to prevent mass video uploaders is that true
Activity: 168
With support from all over the world CAC is bound to be a top 10 coin one day  Cool Holding onto mine
Activity: 154
This time its looking good on Swisscex, a real solid lead too!

But as mentioned let's not let our gaurd down just because we have 5k+ extra votes at the moment. The more the better.

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

+1 merchant is what we need right now since we will have an exchange in 4 days we should get a jump start on this by contacting as many merchants that we can e-mail skype Yahoo mIRC connect with them and tell them why they should accept CAC in exchange for their services/products

Merchants will want an INSTA way to convert it to USD - to do this you need liquidity on many exchanges, baically like a bitpay for CAC.  I say for now focus on getting onto exchanges.  Focus on Marketing - Branding.  Etc.  Get on the news in California somehow... go talk to radio people... radio always looking to fill in gaps in shows sometimes with interesting material...

I am not much help in Canada, best I can do is invest and help get u guys on exchanges.  Word of mouth and publicity going to be up to you guys.

Agreed! Without the liquidity and high trading volume we won't attract too many vendors at first. We need to work on marketing & getting people to notice us. I'm going to recommend some YouTube marketing YouTube is a very popular site if you just take a look @ their Alexa rank it's 3rd meaning it is the 3rd most popular website in the world it has crazy amounts of traffic on it, If we just take some videos about cryptos and re-upload them to a new channel I think it would pull in a serious amount of traffic. The great thing is there are programs that can automate this like Mass Video Blaster.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

keep voting.. .it doesnt take much for someone within crypt meth or nrg coin or whatever to send 1 BTC over and outbid us... do NOT let the guard down
We need to be super creative when it comes to marketing guys like BlackCoin did crop circles what can we do to spread this message? As a member of this community I think we should all reply with our thoughts & idea's. Then we can vote on the best ones and do those.

blackcoin is a joke they got pumped & dumped we will last a long time because people in California have a lot of pride & naturally we love new technology this will prevail in the long run I'm saying 1 - 3 years this will be a name brand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

We need to be super creative when it comes to marketing guys like BlackCoin did crop circles what can we do to spread this message? As a member of this community I think we should all reply with our thoughts & idea's. Then we can vote on the best ones and do those.

Merchants will come because there is that huge 1st merchant bounty listed in the OP
Jump to: