Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 123. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If I was a merchant I'd pick this coin up right away

Activity: 196
How much volume in BTC do you guys think this will do on swisscex?

Depends.
Since it would be new and difficulty is low, miners will hopefully see it's profitable causing price too increase.
Although there has to be a reason for people to buy or sell CAC. We really need to get a merchant on board.

I think a merchant will come quicker once the Swisscex exchange selects us as the champions this upcoming Sunday.
Activity: 154

Who knows man it's hard to guess that shit
Activity: 225

Depends.
Since it would be new and difficulty is low, miners will hopefully see it's profitable causing price too increase.
Although there has to be a reason for people to buy or sell CAC. We really need to get a merchant on board.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Selling 10 Million Cac at 2 satoshi each. PM me if interested.
Activity: 476
We need to get Californiacoin on Bittrex as well.

Best way to do it is to Tweet the folllowing:

Code:
@BittrexExchange please add CaliforniaCoin to your market, thanks!

If they get enough Tweets they will probably add the coin ASAP. I have already Tweeted.

Do they have a way to vote other than by Tweeting? I forgot my Twitter password to my account and I never made a new one.

You could submit a support ticket on their site but they have already stated that the most effective way to get your coin listed is to Tweet to them.

Code:

If they get enough Tweets they will probably add the coin ASAP. I have already Tweeted.

Do they have a way to vote other than by Tweeting? I forgot my Twitter password to my account and I never made a new one.
Stay active by voting it only takes a second you need to register to get 3 votes instead of 1 https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Activity: 476

Code:

we need more miners is what we need the pool hashrate is still pretty low only 12 - 15 MH/S

Hopefully no one comes with asic lol
we need more miners is what we need the pool hashrate is still pretty low only 12 - 15 MH/S
#1 always has a target on their back so we need to keep voting on https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Once we get on https://www.swisscex.com/voting I expect a price increase
#1 always has a target on their back so we need to keep voting on https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
What do you all think this will be worth in a few weeks?

More than Dogecoin in a few months maybe simply because there is less coins & once miners come in a large amount it will drive diff up people won't be willing to sell they will be willing to hold and see how far it can go

Also Dogecoin has a flaw they keep adding new coins every year so once you have an unlimited supply of something I think they add 5Billion coins yearly for lost wallets/etc/blah blah blah and simply put it doesn't work out look at their chart on coinmarketcap they are going down the past few days miners used to be in the 4,000+ on doge.hashfaster.com now its in the 2,000s

So since CAC has only 16B coins (compared to Dogecoins 81+ Billion) this will be mined quickly and the value will skyrocket imho once a few merchants come along it will help the process ten fold.

Uhmm the difficulty adjustments prevent "mining quickly"
This ensures a steady release of coins throughout the mining period.. else ya they could all be mined at once and dumped at once .
Hope no whale dumps all at once
Jump to: