Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 132. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

AHhaha i love that dude he is so hilarious and he is obviously addicted to hookers and cocaine
Activity: 420
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
Secure the victory for us by voting it only takes a minute and your doing California a favor https://www.swisscex.com/voting

+1 bump this
Secure the victory for us by voting it only takes a minute and your doing California a favor https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Looking good a couple hundred votes ahead of the competitor which has 2x the replies and amount of views we do.

If that is not a sign of future success I don't know what is.
Activity: 168
All of us need to vote hourly unless we are at work or sleeping
almost 100 page thread a lot of miners gonna take notice
Activity: 196
NEWBIES VOTE HERE --> https://www.swisscex.com/voting REGISTER TO GET +3 VOTES

Bumping to let the new guys see this very important message. I was for the most part only adding 1 vote at a time until I saw that register for +3

How many votes we could get if everyone votes hourly + 3 is in the hundreds easily

Problem is people are lazy
To all the coins hating on California Coin we are going to win we are first we are here to stay the community is rapidly growing and staying super active I only got one thing to say to the haters

ahahha that is so funny to everyone but the Republican racists who hate on him for letting a POW free. People will always hate.

California Coin will go to the moon with or without the haters  Cool

Any1 who hates Obama is racist brah

if you were a prisoner of war and we didn't get you out would you be happy!?!?

Bro that is what I'm saying. I'm a democrat for life those republicans don't know anything all they wanna do is fund a war and when they got a POW they forget about them. Like the Marine that crossed over into Mexico on accident we still haven't got him out he been there for ever granted Mexico probably isn't as bad as Iraq or where ever that marine was held captive but shit
To all the coins hating on California Coin we are going to win we are first we are here to stay the community is rapidly growing and staying super active I only got one thing to say to the haters

ahahha that is so funny to everyone but the Republican racists who hate on him for letting a POW free. People will always hate.

Any1 who hates Obama is racist brah

if you were a prisoner of war and we didn't get you out would you be happy!?!?

Jump to: