Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 133. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
To all the coins hating on California Coin we are going to win we are first we are here to stay the community is rapidly growing and staying super active I only got one thing to say to the haters

Activity: 420
Keep this up guys https://www.swisscex.com/voting only a few days left of voting!

Momentum is on our side  Smiley

Agree with ya

+1 if you think this coin is going to the moon!

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Keep this up guys https://www.swisscex.com/voting only a few days left of voting!
Activity: 196
More people need to be voting
To all the whales out there, you guys better not ruin this shit with your 170MHS of hash power then dump.

This coin is going to go far don't sell all your shit right away keep at least 50% look @ what happened to many altcoins once the pumpers get on board they soar and skyrocket in value
Title of thread should say 1st on Swisscex  Cool

We are the champions  Smiley Time to move onto other exchanges in 4 days. We should have OP create poll and list the top 5 exchanges and we can vote on which 1 to get on first

Let us not get ahead of ourselves.

Wait 4 days to see us win then we can vote on which one to take over next.
Activity: 420

We are the champions  Smiley Time to move onto other exchanges in 4 days. We should have OP create poll and list the top 5 exchanges and we can vote on which 1 to get on first
What if California start accepting this for pot, groceries, fuel, that would be fucking great.

Long ways away IMHO but I like your thinking  Wink

I'd be a Millionaire if that happened  Wink

Yeah me to, I got a few million CAC  Cool
What if California start accepting this for pot, groceries, fuel, that would be fucking great.

Listen to Conspiracy Keanu about that  Grin Grin Grin

Long ways away IMHO but I like your thinking  Wink

I'd be a Millionaire if that happened  Wink
Jump to: