Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 141. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just put + 3 votes on it 4786
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
+ 3 4827

If you guys browse any other forums, or have friends on skype etc, just ask them to sign up and vote.
It only takes 2 minutes and would help a lot, I've got a few to help out.
Activity: 225

They are still 3rd if we keep this up we will be #1st

We are 3rd, they were 200 behind us 2 days ago. Shows how much you guys are voting around here.

I am voting 3 times every hour. Seems like not many people are doing the same though

They are still 3rd if we keep this up we will be #1st

We are 3rd, they were 200 behind us 2 days ago. Shows how much you guys are voting around here.
Activity: 37
Darn, energy coin has overtaken us! We need to get higher than them. They're only beating CAC by a few votes!

Not by much though....we can take 'em Cheesy
Activity: 225
Darn, energy coin has overtaken us! We need to get higher than them. They're only beating CAC by a few votes!
Activity: 37
SWISSCEX

Name   Symbol                         Vote Address (BTC)           Votes   Vote
Guldencoin   NLG                                                                       7649   

EnergyCoin   ENRG                                                                       4796   

California Coin CAC   1CnVeorVKbWdXm3YwFsKhmMrsPRjHyL8ZG   4789   

VoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVoteVote
Activity: 168
I know this is California Coin and all but is there yet a Chinese translation? That's a huge market California does business with on a regular basis for example your iPhones are ALL designed in California they are made in China because it's cheaper there

If we link up and get this infront of the Chinese investors we might get a hot fire started & a lot of votes should come in from that  Smiley

+1

Don't think there is a Chinese translation yet but that should be added to the list of bounties I'll PM the Dev to try to get him to add it

A billion people alone.. they need to see this .. I'll also PM him.. I encourage other user to do the same. We need a chinese translation bounty that could help out a lot

EnergyCoin has 4751 if we don't keep adding votes we will not win we probably need some BTC to ensure this victor it would be wise of someone to send in 1 BTC & Claim the 50,000,000 CAC bounty that dev announced on Skype

shit if I had 1 bitcoin layin' around i'd collect that bounty in a heart beat but im broke as a joke right now all I can do is continue mining and voting

I hope someone more prosperous can donate to our cause

Whether its another day or another week this coin will be worth something soon so I'm also mining and loving it the diff is staying low I hope it doesn't increase to 9 like it did earlier a couple days back  Cheesy Cheesy
I know this is California Coin and all but is there yet a Chinese translation? That's a huge market California does business with on a regular basis for example your iPhones are ALL designed in California they are made in China because it's cheaper there

If we link up and get this infront of the Chinese investors we might get a hot fire started & a lot of votes should come in from that  Smiley

+1

Don't think there is a Chinese translation yet but that should be added to the list of bounties I'll PM the Dev to try to get him to add it

Activity: 420

EnergyCoin has 4751 if we don't keep adding votes we will not win we probably need some BTC to ensure this victor it would be wise of someone to send in 1 BTC & Claim the 50,000,000 CAC bounty that dev announced on Skype

shit if I had 1 bitcoin layin' around i'd collect that bounty in a heart beat but im broke as a joke right now all I can do is continue mining and voting

I hope someone more prosperous can donate to our cause
Activity: 154

Keep voting California pride!  Smiley
Jump to: